:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • plzz reply
    CommentQuote
  • the company will not offer you 4%.they might offer you upto 3% which they will adjust in the BSP. you will have to rely on the brokers credit note for the balance 1%. I have not come across any body offering 4% on lavanya yet... in any case if you need to decide decide in the next few days. lavanays prices most probably will get revised from navratras
    Originally Posted by abhay1991
    plzz reply
    CommentQuote
  • I WILL NEVER TRUST CREDIT NOTE SO IT IS BETTER TO GO TO COMPANY OR WITH BROKER

AND IS IT GOOD TO IN VEST IN VIPUL
    CommentQuote
  • SBI has approved loan for my unit in LAvanya, and I have seen other cheques being processed at SBIs disbursement center in Gurgaon. If you need a reference, head to SBIs Sushant Lok 1 office in Unitech Trade Center, near HUDA City Center Metro.

If you are looking for a relatively reliable broker, I can let you know of the person who helped me in my booking. Also, as far as I know of, Vipul pays only 4% as commission to broker for Lavanya, if somebody is giving you 4%, it is the best. Though I would confirm with builder prior to getting into such a deal...
    CommentQuote
  • talk to the company and broker as to how much each is adjusting in the bsp. then take a call...

Originally Posted by abhay1991
    I WILL NEVER TRUST CREDIT NOTE SO IT IS BETTER TO GO TO COMPANY OR WITH BROKER

AND IS IT GOOD TO IN VEST IN VIPUL
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    the company will not offer you 4%.they might offer you upto 3% which they will adjust in the BSP. you will have to rely on the brokers credit note for the balance 1%. I have not come across any body offering 4% on lavanya yet... in any case if you need to decide decide in the next few days. lavanays prices most probably will get revised from navratras

How do you rate this for investment? secondly will it be better to go in for resale? what is the current company rate.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i find it a very decent investment at current prices... good builder, very decent const. pace and reasonable location( if not best). current resale price are around 31-3200.. the company price is 3600.

Originally Posted by rs2507
    How do you rate this for investment? secondly will it be better to go in for resale? what is the current company rate.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    i find it a very decent investment at current prices... good builder, very decent const. pace and reasonable location( if not best). current resale price are around 31-3200.. the company price is 3600.

So resale can be a better option, also any idea what rate they launched this project.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • first price was 2700..revised next day to 2900.:)

Originally Posted by rs2507
    So resale can be a better option, also any idea what rate they launched this project.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i willl say fresh booking in this project is much better
    CommentQuote
  • I suppose fresh booking might not give u gud location, check with builder.

Resale shld be better, u can get easily around 3150-3200. Whatever be the moce, would not suggest compromising on location and view.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction seems to be progressing at a very decent pace .

When is the possession suppose to be as per BBA, which month & year ?

Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    Received the next demand for Tower 7, 3rd demand in less than 2.5 months or so.
    2nd floor roof completion - June 27
    4th floor roof completion - Aug 6
    6th floor roof completion - Sep 13

Total payment gone with this is 63%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Construction seems to be progressing at a very decent pace .

When is the possession suppose to be as per BBA, which month & year ?

It is indeed a fairly good progress. On Constuction progress if i compare Vipul with Unitech Vista where i own a unit, Unitech is really struggling. Its being almost 3M/4M now that construction has barely moved.
    CommentQuote
  • so it is good beacuse tommorow my friend is going to invest in vipul
    CommentQuote
  • Lavanya..Price Revision.

Hi Senior Members,

I just heard from Broker that Vipul is increasing it's prices for the remaining inventory that they are still holding.

Is it true and if so anybody have any idea when is that suppose to happen?

Thanks
    CommentQuote