:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
Reply
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    Hi Senior Members,

    I just heard from Broker that Vipul is increasing it's prices for the remaining inventory that they are still holding.

    Is it true and if so anybody have any idea when is that suppose to happen?

    Thanks

    Yes this is correct, vipul even announced this thru an advertisement. Hike should happen after a WK
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks rs507, Any news around the price and would it be old unsold inventory or are they coming with New tower/Inventory if any.

    Thanks


    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Yes this is correct, vipul even announced this thru an advertisement. Hike should happen after a WK
    CommentQuote
  • Price hike is overdue now as rumors started spreading since August 1st week that they are going to rise it any time after 15th of August. Now as someone stated above that they even put an ad so I guess it will happen at Navratra.. but I don't think they gonna do it on Navratra as their aim should be to sale as much units as they want within this golden time frame.

    Right now everybody knows due to Sharadh market is down and NO one actually invest in properties.
    CommentQuote
  • I just called Vipul to confirm the same and they said the price is supposed to be between 3800 to 3850 Rs and it will be new tower 10 that they will be coming up with with excatly same specification and size from 2, 2+1 and 3 (1560), The price rise as per vipul is starting of Navratra.

    I also checked if they have inventory available at 3600 rs and they said they have very limited inventory in all 2,2+1,3,3+1 and 4 Bhk units.

    Thanks


    Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    Price hike is overdue now as rumors started spreading since August 1st week that they are going to rise it any time after 15th of August. Now as someone stated above that they even put an ad so I guess it will happen at Navratra.. but I don't think they gonna do it on Navratra as their aim should be to sale as much units as they want within this golden time frame.

    Right now everybody knows due to Sharadh market is down and NO one actually invest in properties.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    i willl say fresh booking in this project is much better


    Abhay, resale would be best option as it save you good amount (few lakhs) of money. Does not make difference in quality if you take units in resale or fresh. As I have read in this thread, it is available at Rs. 3,100-3,200 in resale, while in fresh booking it is Rs. 3,600/-less broker's discount (3%-4%).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    I just called Vipul to confirm the same and they said the price is supposed to be between 3800 to 3850 Rs and it will be new tower 10 that they will be coming up with with excatly same specification and size from 2, 2+1 and 3 (1560), The price rise as per vipul is starting of Navratra.

    I also checked if they have inventory available at 3600 rs and they said they have very limited inventory in all 2,2+1,3,3+1 and 4 Bhk units.

    Thanks


    this is indeed a good news for investors like me :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All
    I am interested in picking up a 3BHK in vipul Lavanya say 1560 sqft .what do u reckon what price do you think its a good deal in resale
    Cheers!!
    Ashu
    CommentQuote
  • dear kumaranshul
    i had drop out plan for vipul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ash_d17
    Hi All
    I am interested in picking up a 3BHK in vipul Lavanya say 1560 sqft .what do u reckon what price do you think its a good deal in resale
    Cheers!!
    Ashu


    Steps to get a good deal the hard way but the best and most authentic one:-

    1. Open 99acers.com
    2. Search for the properties you like.
    3. I bet you will find every property listed out there on sell. Pick the numbers of all the brokers and note it down in a file.
    4. Call them one by one and try to negotiate. Say them you can get a deal for less than there offered price, say them straight that don't talk bullshit and tell the truth if later on he changed his own words it won't help.
    5. Re-run the loop from 1 to 4th till you find the best deal which you desire. I bet you will find one.
    6. After you find it make sure to confirm the identity of broker if he has a real business or just trying to earn a quick buck. Try and see if he has an office setup for it and is reputed.. Ask around and you will get answer to prevent your self from scamming.
    7. Congrats you got your deal!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dheeraj - whats the current resale price now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Dheeraj - whats the current resale price now?


    I have been getting quotes of my 2BHK around 3250 -3300. If you go for 3BHK you can still get 3150 deal if you search hard as there are still some buyers who are holding their units till now.

    Although 50% payment gone so not sure if investors are still there. But one thing is confirmed in Navratra's company is going to rise the price to 3850++ which is now 3600 so it will impact on secondary market after some time.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

    Thanks for your help Dheeraj,will keep you posted on the progress as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    I have been getting quotes of my 2BHK around 3250 -3300. If you go for 3BHK you can still get 3150 deal if you search hard as there are still some buyers who are holding their units till now.

    Although 50% payment gone so not sure if investors are still there. But one thing is confirmed in Navratra's company is going to rise the price to 3850++ which is now 3600 so it will impact on secondary market after some time.


    2 BR price revised to Rs 4000 psf
    3BR revised to Rs 3900 psf.

    Confirmed the same from Vipul.
    CommentQuote
  • it is better to buy vatika at 3800 i dont think they will get new booking
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    it is better to buy vatika at 3800 i dont think they will get new booking


    Dear abhay?
    Has vatika also revised the prices to 3800 psf for new bookings?
    Regards, varun
    CommentQuote