Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Amit Ji Pls Share the Installments information.....

Comment

Visited the sample flat, only 1 size of 1700 sq ft constructed. First impression is not of a Wow, but gradually, things look more logical and understandable.

Living room is of OK dimensions with a fair sized balcony, one can put 3-4
      chairs there. Dining room is decent, kitchen looks good, but unfirnished.
      The master bedroom has attached toilet with a bath tub!!! It has a small balcony attached. Looks too small.

the next room too has a attached toilet and the guest room toilet is common with the living room. OK sized common balcony for the two rooms.

The bathroom fittings were GEM make. The master bedroom wooden flooring was not impressive, just hoping that they were not done to perfection for the sample. All other rooms had a average quality tile fitted.

The kitchen too has a small balcony attached. The good thing is that - Vipul will be giving cupboards in all the rooms with the woodwork done.

Overall - a decent property - though in my opinion, it seemed slightly overpriced for the location. Appreciate other people comments on the same.

Comment

End User

I m planing to buy Vipul Lavanya 3 BR in Resale can anyone suggest me the price which is going in the markets.

Thanks

Comment

End User

I Have seen the sample it is really nice.....

Comment

you can get it around 3000...

Originally posted by Bindaas View Post
            I Have seen the sample it is really nice.....

Comment

Should be available in 2900 or even less. My friend got 2BHK in resale at 2900.

Originally posted by Bindaas View Post
              I m planing to buy Vipul Lavanya 3 BR in Resale can anyone suggest me the price which is going in the markets.

Thanks

Comment

3 BHK's should be available at about 2850-2900 & with the looming correction ( if u believe, that correction is coming ), may get cheaper by at least 10-15 % than this, maybe in the next few months .
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

hmmmm. manaoj a 15% would make it 2450 odd price almost 250 rs below first launch.... i wonder if it would ever happen....
                  no harm expecting though

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  3 BHK's should be available at about 2850-2900 & with the looming correction ( if u believe, that correction is coming ), may get cheaper by at least 10-15 % than this, maybe in the next few months .

Comment

Amit Bhai, umeed pe duniya kayam hai .

The amount of correction would depend on it's severity & some other project related facts, which have been discussed in many threads.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; February 2 2011, 11:34 PM. Reason: addition
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

reality check....

vipul was another over hyped project wth a sold out tag in a few min...atleast 2BHK...
                      n resale prices hvnt moved up over last 3-4 months at all....

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X