Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    3 BHK's should be available at about 2850-2900 & with the looming correction ( if u believe, that correction is coming ), may get cheaper by at least 10-15 % than this, maybe in the next few months .
    Manoj, India did not see 10-15% correction in RE at the peak of recession, I don't know what logic are you using to say 10-15% correction in RE at this time.

    RE is India is majorly dependent on NRI money and is very different from stock market which is dependent on FIIs. Stock market is seeing correction becoz FIIs are pulling their money back to developed countries (US) where growth is back in 2011, which (Developed world growth) in a way will also increase NRIs money flow into Indian RE causing Indian RE To increase further.

    Even domestic incomes are going to increase 25-30% in India this year causing further increase in Indian RE.

    I am unable to understand your logic behind 10-15% correction.

    Comment


    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

      right in the sense that the change in BSP has been around only 10%.....

      if we forget/dont expect the abnomal returns which gurgaon RE gave in last 18 months i still think its a reasonable increase in 6 months.
      ROI of almost 23%( with 30% odd payment gone)

      yes the days of bsp running away too high too quick are over....

      Originally posted by audioslv View Post
      reality check....

      vipul was another over hyped project wth a sold out tag in a few min...atleast 2BHK...
      n resale prices hvnt moved up over last 3-4 months at all....

      Comment


      • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

        It is my PoV. Go to the relevant threads, it has been discussed in detail there .

        If u do not agree to it, ignore it . I have said that, many times, maybe, i forgot to add it here & no point in repeating the same thing in different threads.

        Originally posted by onesachin View Post
        Manoj, India did not see 10-15% correction in RE at the peak of recession, I don't know what logic are you using to say 10-15% correction in RE at this time.

        RE is India is majorly dependent on NRI money and is very different from stock market which is dependent on FIIs. Stock market is seeing correction becoz FIIs are pulling their money back to developed countries (US) where growth is back in 2011, which (Developed world growth) in a way will also increase NRIs money flow into Indian RE causing Indian RE To increase further.

        Even domestic incomes are going to increase 25-30% in India this year causing further increase in Indian RE.

        I am unable to understand your logic behind 10-15% correction.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

        Comment


        • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

          construction update

          Today there is advertisement from Vipul in HT-Estate announcing commencement of Construction. Next installment is due only at Plinth / DPC Level...
          Last edited by Memnon; February 12 2011, 11:33 AM.

          Comment


          • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

            With NPR construction seeing some light, how does the scene changes for New Gurgaon Sector 80+ projects? Should one switch to NPR projects from 80+ projects. Please suggest?

            Comment


            • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

              I feel sectors 80 + projects would die out and suffer the most due to NPR take off as these very sectors would be far away from main Gurgaon and also far away from the airport as what developers are cashing on and which is also true in terms of travelling expenses and time one would have to incur in times to come.Today if you see any new advertisement,it is mentioned either time of travelling of no.of kms from the airport which also makes it as a selling point to allure customers. Best part of investments would be as close as it can be to Dwarka as it lies in the Capital and also near the airport.So sectors like 111,112,113,109 would witness maximum appreciation.

              My take,one should keep away from sectors like 80+.

              Comment


              • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                REPEAT POST/COMBINATION OF TWO POSTS



                My take, it would take about 8/10 years & plus ( if the construction, commences within the next few months & the D e way gets litigation free ) for the D e way Sectors to bloom . A few Sectors adjacent to Dwarka would see pretty decent appreciation & far off sectors would remain poor second cousins .

                ................& now take a look at Delhi 2021 plan & the proposed unlocking of a huge land bank in Delhi . Massive piece of vacant land next to Dwarka, being called, Dwarka phase 2 will be a big dampener & a question mark on properties & the expectations of people, who have invested on NPR, since this unlocked land in Delhi will defeat the main USP of NPR, it's closeness to Delhi & since this unlocked land bank would be open for private builder participation too, the advantage of better builders in NPR would stand negated too.

                Main GGN being the corporate hub of many multinationals and domestic companies, should come out unscratched with this development, when & as it happens .


                My PoV, others may differ .
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                Comment


                • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                  I have been thinking on similar lines, the NPR sectors are in noway stone's throw away from the corporate and MNC offices of gurgaon. With 80+ sectors, you atleast have IMT Manesar, where many MNCs are rumoured to be moving, SEZs are coming, not very sure on that. Read on the forum that no more new SEZs will be allowed in Main Gurgaon area. So, the Manesar area should come up good in the next 5 years.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                    I agree. From pure investment point of view, E-way looks better now but it doesn't mean that 80+ sectors have no future.

                    There is good chunk of people who prefer to stay close to their job if there are enough basic amenities. Future job prospects are more in 80+ sectors compared to other places.

                    99+ sectors will be close to delhi/airport etc etc but it will be maintained by Haryana Govt only and not Delhi. looking at the condition of existing posh sectors in Ggn, we may never see the infrastructure/roads/maintenance/security in 99+ sectors to what we have in Dwarka.


                    Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    REPEAT POST/COMBINATION OF TWO POSTS





                    My take, it would take about 8/10 years & plus ( if the construction, commences within the next few months & the D e way gets litigation free ) for the D e way Sectors to bloom . A few Sectors adjacent to Dwarka would see pretty decent appreciation & far off sectors would remain poor second cousins .

                    ................& now take a look at Delhi 2021 plan & the proposed unlocking of a huge land bank in Delhi . Massive piece of vacant land next to Dwarka, being called, Dwarka phase 2 will be a big dampener & a question mark on properties & the expectations of people, who have invested on NPR, since this unlocked land in Delhi will defeat the main USP of NPR, it's closeness to Delhi & since this unlocked land bank would be open for private builder participation too, the advantage of better builders in NPR would stand negated too.

                    Main GGN being the corporate hub of many multinationals and domestic companies, should come out unscratched with this development, when & as it happens .


                    My PoV, others may differ .

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                      while i appreciate the passion shown by both D way and NH8 investors in defending their respective investmnents and panning each others location i seriously fail to understand the entire debate....

                      while short term ROI can be argued as to which investments will give better returns but ultimately the house will be for someones living..

                      we all should understand that and put in persepective that ultimately DWAY is an expressway with the purpose of connecting dwarika/delhi to gurgaon..-- IT WILL INCREASE CONNECTIVITY OF ENTIRE AREA...
                      it will decrease travel time.... and as expressways go the entire stretch of 12 km will be covered in 10 mts... so projects on 80+ and 100+ sectors will be about 5-7 mts of each other....
                      hence this debate will be largely meaningless once the sectors take shape...
                      ( those who have seen gurgaon- golf course rd is 7 kms-- GCX is again 7-8 kms and sohna rd about 4 kms( distance between 1st- last project)

                      so my sincere advise to members is if purpose is purely short term investment- go choose any projects which convices you.. BUT
                      if there is any probabality of end use pls look at builder and specs and neighbourhood infra
                      no body mind travelling 5 min extra but end user will do mind a bad const./inferior layout...

                      these will count much more...( has anybody ever thought that why is sushant lok 1 cheaper than DLF 1 or why is parsavnath cheaper than bestech on sohna rd and tdi ornnia cheaper than belaire on GC or why is gurgaon one a gr8 luxury project with worst location)



                      Originally posted by vineetm View Post
                      I feel sectors 80 + projects would die out and suffer the most due to NPR take off as these very sectors would be far away from main Gurgaon and also far away from the airport as what developers are cashing on and which is also true in terms of travelling expenses and time one would have to incur in times to come.Today if you see any new advertisement,it is mentioned either time of travelling of no.of kms from the airport which also makes it as a selling point to allure customers. Best part of investments would be as close as it can be to Dwarka as it lies in the Capital and also near the airport.So sectors like 111,112,113,109 would witness maximum appreciation.

                      My take,one should keep away from sectors like 80+.

                      Comment

                      Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X