Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

I too received the demand in my email box with two snaps, dont know which one is for the tower I booked.
    Now, I will have to run to the bank to get the first home loan disbursement of my life - heard its a pretty tough stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by nks.nishant View Post
      I too received the demand in my email box with two snaps, dont know which one is for the tower I booked.
      Now, I will have to run to the bank to get the first home loan disbursement of my life - heard its a pretty tough stuff.
      Keep in mind builder is charging interest for even one day delay of payment.....

Comment

Thanks Tinesha, will take care of this..

Funny thing these BBAs soud like, all the clauses apply to the buyer and the builder does not let go off any means of earning extra buck. Interest charges for even 1 day delay????

Comment

Construction seems to be going at a decent pace . Good for investors & end users of this project .

............& all BBA's r framed to give all the advantages to the builder only ( but the BBA's r challengeable in the court of law ) & most builders r getting very stringent on timely payments .
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Visited the site today. Plinth work in all the towers complete. I could see tower 7, 8, 9 & 10.
            Tower 8 - Ground Floor roof slab shuttering in progress
            Tower 7 - Ground Floor pillar work in progress
            Tower 9 - Plinth complete, pillar work to start
            Tower 10 - No visible work
            Rear towers - Could see pillar work in progress
            Central basement parking - Pillars coming up

Saw the sample flat, the layout of 3bhk is better than Panache 3bhk, though there is no comparison Master bathroom has a bath tub and the lobby has a overhead loft for storage.Also, the entrance has a small lobby before the living room - something which I think is far better than entrance door directly opening in the living room.

The best/worst thing is the project is at the end of Gurgaon. You can see the IMT Manesar bang opposite to the project. There is already an internal road from IMT conecting this area. It can be a boon/bane depending on how IMT picks up at Manesar. 3 years is a long term and the projects USP can as well become its vicinity and direct approach to IMT.

The construction company is G. D. Buildtech and the consulting firm is V G A consulting, both Delhi based. Dont have any idea about the credentials of the two.

All in all,a decent proposition in my opinion.....

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            Construction seems to be going at a decent pace . Good for investors & end users of this project .

............& all BBA's r framed to give all the advantages to the builder only ( but the BBA's r challengeable in the court of law ) & most builders r getting very stringent on timely payments .

Comment

Vipul's 3rd Instalment

Has everybody got demand from Vipul for 3rd instalment??

Comment

Originally posted by onesachin View Post
                Has everybody got demand from Vipul for 3rd instalment??
                3rd installment is time-bound. 90 days after booking.

Comment

onesachin : can you please tell me on which rate you bought vipul flat? is that a 2BHK? or 3BHK? please

Comment

Originally posted by nks.nishant View Post
                    3rd installment is time-bound. 90 days after booking.
                    Ok, then i meant 4th installment.
                    Have you got the demand for that?

Comment

Originally posted by yash2011 View Post
                      onesachin : can you please tell me on which rate you bought vipul flat? is that a 2BHK? or 3BHK? please
                      3+1 rooms

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X