Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by onesachin View Post
    3+1 rooms
    Yes, As far as I know, almost everybody would have received the 4th installment demand apart from those who booked in Tower 9/10.

Comment

CRISIL assigns valuation grade of 5/5 to Vipul

CRISIL Research has come out with its report on Vipul. The research firm has initiated coverage on Vipul with a Valuation Grade of �5/5� and has maintained fundamental grade of 2/5.

Vipul Ltd�s (Vipul�s) standalone Q4FY11 results were broadly in line with CRISIL Equities� expectations. Revenue grew by ~6% y-o-y and EBIDTA margins turned positive to 11.9% (as against negative 5.6% in Q4FY10) due to contribution from higher margin projects. We may revisit our estimates post interaction with the management. We maintain our fundamental grade of 2/5.

Q4FY11 result analysis (standalone)
      � Vipul�s Q4FY11 revenues rose by 5.6% y-o-y to Rs 820 mn. As expected, it declined by 9.8% on a sequential basis due to slower bookings given oversupply in the Gurgaon market. For the full year, Vipul�s revenues grew by 22.7% y-o-y to Rs 3.4 bn.

� Although EBITDA margins were 11.9% compared to negative 5.6% reported in the corresponding quarter of FY10, it declined 392 bps q-o-q due to rise in cost of construction.

� PAT rose to Rs 47 mn compared to a loss of Rs 13 mn in the corresponding quarter of FY10. PAT margin rose by 749 bps y-o-y to 5.8% but declined by 286 bps sequentially on account of the decline in EBITDA margins.

Valuations: Current market price has strong upside
      We continue to use the net asset value (NAV) method to value Vipul. We maintain our earnings estimates and the NAV per share at Rs 31. Based on the current market price, we retain our valuation grade of 5/5.

Comment

Resale value

What is the resale price of vipul as of now?
        Also. please let me know about the construction status.
        Thanks

Comment

Lavanya wanted

Originally posted by Jassi30 View Post
          What is the resale price of vipul as of now?
          Also. please let me know about the construction status.
          Thanks
          Hi
          Greetings

last checked in this forum on 12 June was 3100
          https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CKjfg6cD#gid=2

Even I am looking for a good broker (so please let me know).

Cheers

Comment

construction update

Next demand on Casting of Second Floor Roof Slab received today...
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks quite a progress Tinesha. Can you please let me know the total amount you have paid to builder till now....just tried to figure out the upfront that I will have to pay in case of resale. Thanks
              Last edited by youngturk; June 27 2011, 11:52 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by youngturk View Post
                Thanks quite a progress Tinesha. Can you please let me know the total amount you have paid to builder till now....just tried to figure out the upfront that I will have to pay in case of resale. Thanks
                26.5 L including latest demand calculated at Rs 2621 x 1560sq ft

Comment

Thanks Tinesha, I am getting a 1225 sqft unit at 2900 in tower 8.
                  What are you views on this offer? Is the construction in tower 8 inline with other towers or is lagging behind?

Comment

hey guys I am new to this forum..But I am so happy to be here cause I feel I would get all the answers to my queries by all you wonderful people. I would like to invest about 50-60 lakhs in a 3 bedroom house preferably with three toilets and either a store room or a servant quarter in Gurgaon. I would love to live in it in about 8-10 years time. Well I have identified some properties and would love to hear what you all have to think of my choice. I don't know much about the properties as I don't live in Ggn( i lived there for 5 years about 10 years back! That time I used to live in South City Heights!)
                    DLF New Town Heights in sector 82,85 and 92
                    Vipul's Lavanya
                    Bestech's project in Dharuhera
                    Vipul's project in Dharuhera
                    Also,what do you all think of Unitech Heights,Horizon and Cascades in Greater Noida? How is Noida for investment and for living?
                    What according to you all would be the best investment for my budget?
                    Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Originally posted by youngturk View Post
                      Thanks Tinesha, I am getting a 1225 sqft unit at 2900 in tower 8.
                      What are you views on this offer? Is the construction in tower 8 inline with other towers or is lagging behind?
                      It is very good price .For exact status of tower 8 , you can call gaurav goyal at vipul office ..

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X