:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by papmanindia
    Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Owning one flat of 1780 sq ft in tower 4 Vipul Lavanya.
    Surprise to see the prices are not gained enough.

when we go through 99 acre or magic bricks, it shows prices like 3500 per sq ft.
    Was that all wrong. pls throw some light on actual prices going on.

Thanks.

Hi
    Greetings

My POV .. If I were in your position I would hold it, will give better returns than many others.
    If you dont mind me asking your entry date and rate?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Comapred to Vatika , Access of Bestech is much better . Only 100 meter from 75 meter sector road coming from NH
    Reputation of builder in market is very good in terms of timely delivery and quality
    Specfication are high end compared to Vatika ( MOre green area , Club / Gym , Amphitheater ..)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

My POV .. If I were in your position I would hold it, will give better returns than many others.
    If you dont mind me asking your entry date and rate?

Cheers

\
    Entered in Nov 2010 at 3000 per sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday received demand letter on Casting of Twelfth Floor Roof Slab . What a speed of construction after bought in pre-launch in sept 2010 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Yesterday received demand letter on Casting of Twelfth Floor Roof Slab . What a speed of construction after bought in pre-launch in sept 2010 ?

yes I agree speed of construction of Lavaynya apartments is awesome. I have also paid for 8th floor roof slab for tower 5 few days ago. I hope it will continue like that way.
    CommentQuote
  • received Demand Note: On Casting Of Tenth Floor Roof Slab Tower - 5.
    CommentQuote
  • hi !
    I am new to this forum.
    Can you please advise me if it will be a good idea to enter into this project now.
    What i sthe current resale price ?
    Please advise
    CommentQuote
  • Resale..

Greetings,

The price of 2 and 2+1 Bhk is about 3400-3500 Rs per Sqft and for 3 Bhk it is 3350 to about 3400 Per Sqft.

It is a good project if you are looking in terms on end use. Will be delivered on time may be a few months before too looking at the pace of construction.

Thanks
    Hitesh

Originally Posted by tushtar
    hi !
    I am new to this forum.
    Can you please advise me if it will be a good idea to enter into this project now.
    What i sthe current resale price ?
    Please advise
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your advice .
    I am an end-user . Will you suggest to go into this project now or is there a better time.
    CommentQuote
  • I think it is right time to invest right now, Work out with dealers\Brokers and try to get best deal, The price would definately increase once project nears completion.

Thanks
    Hitesh

Originally Posted by tushtar
    Thanks for your advice .
    I am an end-user . Will you suggest to go into this project now or is there a better time.
    CommentQuote
  • DLF Launching in Sec. 81

Hi,

In today's TOI, DLF has given a big advertisement for mega their project in sec 81. Some sources saying that the prce would be around 5500 psft.

Does this news will help in getting up the resale price of other projects in the victiny like Vipul Lavanya.

What members think about this?

Vipin
    CommentQuote
  • What DLF has proposed is luxury, Lavanya does not has these features. Neither the brand name of DLF. So, not much to appreciate. Appreciation in Lavanya will come when the area becomes livable - that should be around mid-next year atleast. By that time DLF NTH will start getting occupied, basic amenities might be available, the Sector road being constructed by Bestech will be ready. Only then any significant appreciation will happen. Till then, we can only enjoy the fast pace of construction:)
    CommentQuote
  • Nishant,

I can understand your point of view. But if we deduct the price of luxury and brand (Lets say approx. 1000 psft) from the asking price of DLF project, isn't it still Rs 1000 psft higher than the current resale price of Vipul (say 3300).

Also in terms of affordability I beleive Vipul Lavanya would be preferred over DLF.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul lavanya has 2 issues -

1. it is surrounded by factories.
    2. Approach road is not good due to villages

Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Nishant,

I can understand your point of view. But if we deduct the price of luxury and brand (Lets say approx. 1000 psft) from the asking price of DLF project, isn't it still Rs 1000 psft higher than the current resale price of Vipul (say 3300).

Also in terms of affordability I beleive Vipul Lavanya would be preferred over DLF.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Agree.. But approach road / villages etc comes under same shared infrastructure for all the projects in these sectors.
    CommentQuote