Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Hi,

What is the current price for Vipul if i purchase it directly from builder. Can you please provide me some good broker contact details who can offer good discount.

What is the resale price. How much has builder already asked for?

Comment

The Current Price of Lavanya from builder is 3600 Rs Per SqFt however in resale you can get it from 3000 till 3250 Rs in the Market depending upong location and Type of the flat.

Young Turk- Let us know if your 2900 Rs deal gets matured BTW i went to Lavanya site yesterday and tower 8 has completed the casting of the 3rd floor. Can You Also PM me the Broker detail, I am impressed by the amount of activity i see on the site.

Comment

Vipul has uploaded the Pictures of Construction Of Lavanya on there Website.

Vipul Group :: Projects :: Group Housing Current > Vipul Gardens Dharuhera > Project Description

Though the pics seem to be a little old as the construction for some tower has even completed casting upto 3rd floor till last week However it would be good insight for owners and Investors who havent yet made a visit.

Comment

I got a deal 3220/sq. ft. T9 GF area 1410 sq. ft.
          Paid 3 installments.

senior members what do you think about this deal .

Comment

Looks little expensive. Did u buy in resale ?

Resale deals available in 3000-3050? Can any body confirm

Originally posted by yash2011 View Post
            Paid 3 installments.

Comment

Looks good ( though the purchase looks a bit expensive ), but i have two issues here -

a) The construction is progressing well & the Builder deserves KUDOS for that . But, would this area become livable in the next 2.5/3 years ( the time, by which the project looks slated for delivery )

b) The industries surrounding the project . Though, i have never been to this site, i am remarking based on other posts .

My PoV, could be totally wrong here .

Originally posted by yash2011 View Post
              Paid 3 installments.

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

What about toll ?

Will toll not be an extra burden to move in and out of GN

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                Looks good ( though the purchase looks a bit expensive ), but i have two issues here -

a) The construction is progressing well & the Builder deserves KUDOS for that . But, would this area become livable in the next 2.5/3 years ( the time, by which the project looks slated for delivery )

b) The industries surrounding the project . Though, i have never been to this site, i am remarking based on other posts .

My PoV, could be totally wrong here .

Comment

This is the unit which was originally booked at 3152.50.

I was looking for GF and have to crack the deal asap. so i just went for it. my investment time of nearly 5 years.

Comment

Toll could/might move . This has been discussed in separate thread/threads . Look for them .

....but yes, it could be somewhat an issue ( if, it does not shift ), though, if the traffic snarls r taken care of, it would become insignificant . Somebody keeping an apartment costing 50-60 L & above, can always pay toll ( or have an monthly/yearly pass )

Originally posted by ravisharma View Post
                    Will toll not be an extra burden to move in and out of GN
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I went to Vipul site last weekend and was Literally impressed with the pace of work as Manoja suggested too. The approachability to the site is a Problem as of now however there is a road that is under construction that is to be build by Dlf and many other builders that would connect lavanya too. It is exactly 7.3 Kms from the second toll when we take the longer route from Heritage village road however this distance would be considerable short about 5 Kms once the other Road is completely built. I think it is a good Project backed by the credibility of Vipul.

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X