Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

    Achiever Bhai, what i understand is that this project is about 2 Kms. from NH8 . R u saying something else or am i understanding u wrong ?
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

    Comment


    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by Achiever View Post
      I went to Vipul site last weekend and was Literally impressed with the pace of work as Manoja suggested too. The approachability to the site is a Problem as of now however there is a road that is under construction that is to be build by Dlf and many other builders that would connect lavanya too. It is exactly 7.3 Kms from the second toll when we take the longer route from Heritage village road however this distance would be considerable short about 5 Kms once the other Road is completely built. I think it is a good Project backed by the credibility of Vipul.
      As far as industries are concerned, i spoke to Gaurav( Vipul Site Incharge) and as per him Minda Switch division has already acquired land in bawal(can't recall the Exact name) and it should move in about 1-1.5 Years, However Can't Bet on him

      Comment


      • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Achiever Bhai, what i understand is that this project is about 2 Kms. from NH8 . R u saying something else or am i understanding u wrong ?
        Yes this Project is 2 Km right of NH8 however it is 7.5 Kms from second toll(Manesar) using long route as mentioned in my last Post.

        Comment


        • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by yash2011 View Post
          I got a deal 3220/sq. ft. T9 GF area 1410 sq. ft.
          Paid 3 installments.

          senior members what do you think about this deal .
          Though I am not a senior Member and pretty new to this Forum however have been following this Project for a while. It's a Decent Deal..Congrats and Gud Luck

          Comment


          • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

            Senior or Junior r just words & r immaterial .

            Please provide an honest input ( which can be wrong too ), being honest is the essence .

            Originally posted by Achiever View Post
            Though I am not a senior Member and pretty new to this Forum however have been following this Project for a while. It's a Decent Deal..Congrats and Gud Luck
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

            Comment


            • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Senior or Junior r just words & r immaterial .

              Please provide an honest input ( which can be wrong too ), being honest is the essence .
              100% Agreed...

              Comment


              • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                Same honesty goes for BUilders

                Originally posted by Achiever View Post
                100% Agreed...
                The same true and honest behavior is the need from builders and looking at this thread, Vipul is seemingly behaving as an Exceptional builder for payments and timelines...

                Comment


                • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                  I have been bothering experts on investment in 2BR in Gurgaon. First identified Orris Carnation (abandoned the idea due to experts' views); then discussing with a broker about Vatika Lifestyle Home.

                  I am also exploring Vipul Lavanya option 2 BR (1225 sq. ft) in resale.

                  Please inform me as to how much should be the resale price of 2BR. I also request for a recommendation on a broker. If someone owns a 2 BR and wants to sell off, please send me a private message. thanks

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                    Got a call from a broker in response to my query on 99acre.com. I have been quoted BSP of Rs. 2900 for 2 BR apartment in Vipul Lavanya. Rs. 21L to be paid to the seller now (white+black) in cheque.

                    Should I proceed further towards closing the deal? I have read the whole thread of Vipul Lavanya and find that Rs. 2900 resale was avilable about 9 months back. There is absolutely no increase in resale value. Wondering, what can be the cause!!!

                    Another broker was saying that a few more launches by prominent builders are expected. Should I hang on for some time?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by dineshmea View Post
                      Got a call from a broker in response to my query on 99acre.com. I have been quoted BSP of Rs. 2900 for 2 BR apartment in Vipul Lavanya. Rs. 21L to be paid to the seller now (white+black) in cheque.

                      Should I proceed further towards closing the deal? I have read the whole thread of Vipul Lavanya and find that Rs. 2900 resale was avilable about 9 months back. There is absolutely no increase in resale value. Wondering, what can be the cause!!!

                      Another broker was saying that a few more launches by prominent builders are expected. Should I hang on for some time?
                      Hi
                      Greetings
                      Vipul Lavanya is an OK investment if you are satisfied with it..

                      just out of curiosity does the suffix in the name imply Ministry of External Affairs??
                      Cheers

                      Comment

                      Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X