:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Villages are all across Gurgaon, Even near to the most prime location in Gurgaon i.e. at sikanderpur near Bristol,Islampur near sector 33 sohna road, badshapur near GCX. That should not be a problem once the infrastructure is ready.

The sector roads construction is going on at decent pace and connectivity to Lavanya should be ready sooner than the Vipul offer possesson around mid 2013.

Thanks

Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Agree.. But approach road / villages etc comes under same shared infrastructure for all the projects in these sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • I second Achiever on this point.
    CommentQuote
  • Please suggest any good agent who can get me a booking in Vipul Lavanya
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROHANm
    Please suggest any good agent who can get me a booking in Vipul Lavanya

Are you looking for fresh booking or resale? Fresh booking for 2,2+1 and 3 bhk are @4500 BSP now and if you go for resale I guess you can get a deal around 4000 for 2bhk and lil lesser for 3bhk.

Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Dheeraj - 4000?

I believe resale deals are available at 3500 easily for 2 BHK and 3400 for 3 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you Amit, The current resale is around 3500ish, You may still find couple of deals on the web around 3350 too but they are very rare and when you call up Brokers they generally dont get materialize

Thanks

Originally Posted by amit001
    Dheeraj - 4000?

I believe resale deals are available at 3500 easily for 2 BHK and 3400 for 3 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • amit001 and Achiever What Achiever said I'm saying in regards of 3500-4000. I went a lil ahead. As recently Vipul raised the rates and no its not that easy to get deals at 3500 if you talk on real grounds.

When I bought unit 6-8 months ago ppl told I can get at 2900 and talked to some brokers over phone and they said yes they can but when you go and check inventory with them they will say they don't have units available. That is the fact.

On a further note provided that more than 70% payment is gone for almost all towers afaik why on the earth they are going to sale their units at the time when DLF is selling their properties at 6250 BSP. Makes no sense to me.

Although I agree you can find deals below 4K or even 3800 but there is a big difference in reality and what we see on web.
    CommentQuote
  • dheeraj bhai enough units available around 3500. 4000 is still some time away:):)
    and these are real figures and not web...

Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    amit001 and Achiever What Achiever said I'm saying in regards of 3500-4000. I went a lil ahead. As recently Vipul raised the rates and no its not that easy to get deals at 3500 if you talk on real grounds.

When I bought unit 6-8 months ago ppl told I can get at 2900 and talked to some brokers over phone and they said yes they can but when you go and check inventory with them they will say they don't have units available. That is the fact.

On a further note provided that more than 70% payment is gone for almost all towers afaik why on the earth they are going to sale their units at the time when DLF is selling their properties at 6250 BSP. Makes no sense to me.

Although I agree you can find deals below 4K or even 3800 but there is a big difference in reality and what we see on web.
    CommentQuote
  • AmitMM Sir I wish I would have gotten a deal for 2900-2950 when you suggested the same 6-8 months ago but there were no units at the price when I checked on ground level and I would again say it is just brokers game to attract investors so they come and meet in real and once we go for a real deal on table they will either say the unit is sold or say "Sir ye gurgaon hai aap to 7 din baad aye hai yanha to 24 hours me price change hota hai"

I have learned pretty much all these with my first deal and I must admit at the same time I did some faults at it but it is how you learn.. I won't regret for my decisions there are great pplz on this forum like you, Amit, Manoja and so on they never let me feel remorse of my decisions.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to sell my 2 bhk vipul lavanya 4000/- bsp.

If anyone interested please contact.

Brokers excuse.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • 3 bhk+1

Dear Friends,

If any one of you know, any idea about market rates for 3 +1 bhk 1780 flats. It is getting tough to know the real value, if anyone inqired with any broker. Please convey the rates going in market.

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by papmanindia
    Dear Friends,

If any one of you know, any idea about market rates for 3 +1 bhk 1780 flats. It is getting tough to know the real value, if anyone inqired with any broker. Please convey the rates going in market.

Thanks in advance

search 99acers and list properties you will find lots of broker/direct sellers details. Call them up and deal with the most suitable guy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GauravMarwah
    I am looking to sell my 2 bhk vipul lavanya 4000/- bsp.

If anyone interested please contact.

Brokers excuse.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk

There are many available in 34-3500 range, Is there anything special about your flat.
    CommentQuote
  • After the recent rate hike, brokers have started calling unit holders to sell. This is a tactics as many are not aware of the rate hike by Vipul and other builders in general. I got a call to sell at 3500/-. So, if people can hold on for some more time, the rate will definitely jump up. Looking at the pace of construction and other factors, 4000/- can be a good resale rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    After the recent rate hike, brokers have started calling unit holders to sell. This is a tactics as many are not aware of the rate hike by Vipul and other builders in general. I got a call to sell at 3500/-. So, if people can hold on for some more time, the rate will definitely jump up. Looking at the pace of construction and other factors, 4000/- can be a good resale rate.

I completely agree with you. I HATE BROKERS. God damn they are so so clever. Yesterday got a call from a retard and let me post it in his language:-

Broker:-Aapke pass unit hai 2BHK
    Me: Yes.

Broker:-Bechna hai kya aapko?
    Me: Rates kya chal rahe hai.. I have heard vipul is now seling at 4500 and DLF ne bhi 6250 me hot cakes ki tarh property bechi hai new gurgaon me.

Broker:- Aree aap DLF ka compare vipul se and bestech se mat karo. DLF to 1 ghante me bik jata hai and bla bla.. Uski locality bhi far better hai Vipul ki to connectivity bhi nahi etc.. Aapka konshe floor pe hai?

Me:- 14th floor

Broker:- ye to top floor hai bikega bhi nahi.

Me:- top nahi hai (LOL these jackasses don't even know about project they just care about commissions)

Broker:- booking kish amount ki hai abhi to rate 3300 ke ass pass chal raha hai (LOL)

Me:- accha ji agar ye baat hai to mujhe unit nahi sale karni me 1 year aur hold kar lunga and ready to move hi sale kar dunga.

Broker:- ha tab to aapko 4K mil hi jayega.. eshi baat nahi Vipul bhi accha builder hai (LOL)

Peace of shit. Brokers should be hanged till death.
    CommentQuote