:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No risk

:bab (4): There is minimum risk in buying property in pre-launch with A & B grade builder . In worst case , prices will not go up & in very very rare cases , it can go

down. With all this , There is big possibility of getting quick premium . To reduce

risk further , I never invest in extended towers & invest only in first launch of project.

This is my way of operation in Gurgaon Real Estate for the last 10 years...... :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nifty001
    i think we are again ignoring all indications and heading for another disaster, hope it will not be as severe..

some indications - no one is caring

1) obama talking of retaining job's in US
    2) RE prices almost 40% higher
    3) inflation very high
    4) interest rates firming up
    etc ect...

dont be blind with your money i would suggest

rgrds

Valid point. We need to be cautious with our hard earned money. But then it is said...no risk no reward.
    Time to take stock of risk-gain equation before turning a blind eye on future may have in store for us.
    When we gain from speculations it always bring cheer, but at the same time we should be prepared for losses as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    :bab (4): There is minimum risk in buying property in pre-launch with A & B grade builder . In worst case , prices will not go up & in very very rare cases , it can go

down. With all this , There is big possibility of getting quick premium . To reduce

risk further , I never invest in extended towers & invest only in first launch of project.

This is my way of operation in Gurgaon Real Estate for the last 10 years...... :bab (4):

Tinesha,

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience. I am sure people (novice) including me would learn from this forum and make some money.

In stocks, Warren Buffet said that you invest in only those companies where you are comfortable holding your investment for next ten years. I wonder if any great personality would have said a similar thing in RE or if somehow could alter the statement for RE.

May be we should make a knowledge bank and/or group together for a better deal in Gurgaon pre launches as nexus of brokers are very strong here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Tinesha,

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience. I am sure people (novice) including me would learn from this forum and make some money.

In stocks, Warren Buffet said that you invest in only those companies where you are comfortable holding your investment for next ten years. I wonder if any great personality would have said a similar thing in RE or if somehow could alter the statement for RE.

May be we should make a knowledge bank and/or group together for a better deal in Gurgaon pre launches as nexus of brokers are very strong here.

:bab (22): To be safe , I also follow Warren Buffet principle . I always have full back up in case exit from project is not possible. We never know when recession will start.. :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi tinesha

do you do this full time? Who is your broker?

Seems like a good business - big earnings on little investment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Hi tinesha

do you do this full time? Who is your broker?

Seems like a good business - big earnings on little investment

:bab (34): I am a IIT Engineer working in Multinational Group. No fix broker... I do full research on internet b4 investing in any project but still I am not perfect & learning this business everyday.. :bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Sounds like a great hobby - one worth millions!

So how do you sell your bookings after your booking goes up in value?
    CommentQuote
    Sounds like a great hobby - one worth millions!

So how do you sell your bookings after your booking goes up in value?

Direct sale thru adv. in HT..
    CommentQuote
  • So how many hits do you get? Do you put an expected psf rate in the ad? How do you exclude brokers and non-serious people?

Do they pay you in cheque or what?
    CommentQuote
  • just heard...
    vipul is releasing about 100 units tomorrow at 2900. these will be 3Br and 3br+S. they are holding on to the 2BHK.
    Looks like the speculation is building up..
    Now the launch price in all probability would be about 3050-3100.
    with mapsko launching new project in 82 at 2990. the rate war can only firm up here...
    CommentQuote
    So how many hits do you get? Do you put an expected psf rate in the ad? How do you exclude brokers and non-serious people?

Do they pay you in cheque or what?

:bab (38): First 2-3 days ::: only info calls , Serious calls later , brokers please excuse & no info about price in adv. sometimes have to advertise 3 -4 times for selling property & it can take 1 week till 3 months . no fix rule for payment , it is all subject 2 agreement . we cannot avoid non-serious buyers . Hits depends upon type of property 10 till more than 50 calls ...:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    just heard...
    vipul is releasing about 100 units tomorrow at 2900. these will be 3Br and 3br+S. they are holding on to the 2BHK.
    Looks like the speculation is building up..
    Now the launch price in all probability would be about 3050-3100.
    with mapsko launching new project in 82 at 2990. the rate war can only firm up here...

:bab (4): I think Vipul is succeeding in taking most of floating buyers of Bestech..:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has any information - when is Vipul releasing the next set of inventory?
    CommentQuote
  • I heard they have released few 1700 sft apts today but there are less takers for that.

Vipul has given priority numbers to people who have given checks initially for the available apartments. Now when they will call for the actual allotment, what if buyer is not ready with the choices given. Say only top two floors or bottom two floors (which will add 100-200 for PLC) are given as choices??
    2610 psft rate is definitely good but if I have to pay extra unwanted PLC or to take an apt in top floor, it is equal to a preferred location apt with 2800 psft rate.

This was just the thought that I was going through and couldn't make the decision? But on the other side, if you get what you need at the best price possible, you have made a very good deal !!.
    CommentQuote
  • Any price above 2900 does not leave much probablity of appreciation for investor. Bestech project is also speculated to come around 3100 but those will be premium flats with all modern amenities including AC. But will it make a good opportunity...only time will tell
    CommentQuote