Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by valuesearch View Post
    Congratulations Tinesha. It surely looks a good opportunity. I am also planning to book the same. Spoke to one of the dealer & he committed 3.5%, of which 3% is in the booking price & .5% in credit note. Can you please confirm how you have booked the deal. Also he is not committing any unit number as of now and only giving a priority number but wants a current cheque which will be banked immediately. Will this be an issue if you do not like the unit later on?
    Would also request your & other senior member inputs on the location, & nearby industries. I am planning to give the cheque by today evening/tomorrow morning itself so an early revert is appreciated.

Thanks Valuesearch . I have also booked on similar conditions . Vipul is giving priorty number & they will allot flats according to this .

Comment

Thanks Tinesha.

Senior members: Request your views on the location and future prospects of this project.

Comment

Originally posted by valuesearch View Post
        Thanks Tinesha.

Senior members: Request your views on the location and future prospects of this project.
        I wonder how you guys make an advance payment without checking on the layouts and the location map.

However, I believe the rates are fixed unlike Bestech ones which keeps floating higher tracking the market sentiments.

Appreciate if members comment on the Builder and the future prospects of this project.

Comment

vipul

There appears to be a good response so far. Company claims the released stock of 2BHK is over and they shall not be accepting any more cheques at this stage. The strategy of having attractive pricing with low no. of units seems to have paid for Vipul!!!!

Comment

Vipul is not releasing 2BR now, they will revise the BSP from 2690 to 2890 by today evening then they will release the new stock.

Spaze will be next project in that area in Sec 84 with BSP 2500 (appox)

Comment

Wanted to book a 2BHK flat in Vipul...but was late. May be something better is in store for me

Comment

Just confirmed from there head office that they have released a total inventory of 150 units...out of 550+.... units released for 2BHK was only 20 and all taken away.....

They would definitely raise the BSP for the next lot of units in few days time. How quickly things get changed (read "appreciated"), hope the same should be the norm during downturn.

Comment

There is lot of hype created about this ...

The discount is not freezing soon... Also there are ample 3BHK's available. Though I am not sure about 2 BHK The brokers are number 1 in creating hype and taking cheques from people.

Rgds,
                  Gaurav

Comment

I am surpised how people can book without knowing exact location and plans -it is not on map as well -wikimapia ?I think it is hype created by brokers which will shoot the prices up.

Comment

Good times

When people's sentiments and market are bullish, no one cares about the floor plan and layouts.

I guess all we try to do is to book flats for short term and and eat up premium. Wonder what happens to the ones who end up buying these flats at a time when downturn is about to start. Real Estate...interesting...isn't it?

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X