:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    I completely agree with you. I HATE BROKERS. God damn they are so so clever. Yesterday got a call from a retard and let me post it in his language:-

Broker:-Aapke pass unit hai 2BHK
    Me: Yes.

Broker:-Bechna hai kya aapko?
    Me: Rates kya chal rahe hai.. I have heard vipul is now seling at 4500 and DLF ne bhi 6250 me hot cakes ki tarh property bechi hai new gurgaon me.

Broker:- Aree aap DLF ka compare vipul se and bestech se mat karo. DLF to 1 ghante me bik jata hai and bla bla.. Uski locality bhi far better hai Vipul ki to connectivity bhi nahi etc.. Aapka konshe floor pe hai?

Me:- 14th floor

Broker:- ye to top floor hai bikega bhi nahi.

Me:- top nahi hai (LOL these jackasses don't even know about project they just care about commissions)

Broker:- booking kish amount ki hai abhi to rate 3300 ke ass pass chal raha hai (LOL)

Me:- accha ji agar ye baat hai to mujhe unit nahi sale karni me 1 year aur hold kar lunga and ready to move hi sale kar dunga.

Broker:- ha tab to aapko 4K mil hi jayega.. eshi baat nahi Vipul bhi accha builder hai (LOL)

Peace of shit. Brokers should be hanged till death. - LOL - I second that...
    They make you think that you are the biggest loser on earth and you will not get anything out of ur investment...
    CommentQuote
  • Completely agree with you dheerajswami.
    Got calls for 4 brokers on Sunday to sell my unit.

Everyone was quoting 3500+ for my unit, when I asked them that I am planning to add 1 more. They simply changed the tone that availability is very less and demand is high.. They can start looking at requirment but it would be somewhere between 3600-3700 psqf.

These brokers play only for themself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    I completely agree with you. I HATE BROKERS. God damn they are so so clever. Yesterday got a call from a retard and let me post it in his language:-

Me: Rates kya chal rahe hai.. I have heard vipul is now seling at 4500 and DLF ne bhi 6250 me hot cakes ki tarh property bechi hai new gurgaon me.

Broker:- Aree aap DLF ka compare vipul se and bestech se mat karo. DLF to 1 ghante me bik jata hai and bla bla.. Uski locality bhi far better hai Vipul ki to connectivity bhi nahi etc.. Aapka konshe floor pe hai?

Me:- top nahi hai (LOL these jackasses don't even know about project they just care about commissions)

Broker:- booking kish amount ki hai abhi to rate 3300 ke ass pass chal raha hai (LOL)

Me:- accha ji agar ye baat hai to mujhe unit nahi sale karni me 1 year aur hold kar lunga and ready to move hi sale kar dunga.

Broker:- ha tab to aapko 4K mil hi jayega.. eshi baat nahi Vipul bhi accha builder hai (LOL)

Peace of shit. Brokers should be hanged till death.

PM me in case intrested to sell to owners
    CommentQuote
  • Hehehee.. good one.. :D
    Originally Posted by dheerajswami

Peace of shit. Brokers should be hanged till death.
    CommentQuote
  • I too agree with Nishant and dheeraj.
    I got an SMS 4-5 days back from one of the broker selling a 3 BHK at middle floor at 3150. Today I called him and he said nothing is available below 3500.
    Since DLF is launching projects in the nearby area inthe 5-6 k range, Vipul too has revised the rates to 4500, and so the owners.
    This makes sense too because min 70% of the payment has already gone, and at most 20 % will be in this year, so they think holding is better then selling around 3500.
    I would say the prices will be 4k around diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    I too agree with Nishant and dheeraj.
    I got an SMS 4-5 days back from one of the broker selling a 3 BHK at middle floor at 3150. Today I called him and he said nothing is available below 3500.
    Since DLF is launching projects in the nearby area inthe 5-6 k range, Vipul too has revised the rates to 4500, and so the owners.
    This makes sense too because min 70% of the payment has already gone, and at most 20 % will be in this year, so they think holding is better then selling around 3500.
    I would say the prices will be 4k around diwali.

Best option is to post it online on various portal and mention "brokers please excuse"...
    CommentQuote
  • Ha...ha..ha... Good one
    CommentQuote
  • Good news....

Resale price picking steam ... just got a call from one broker asking for my unit at 3850....

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
    Good news....

Resale price picking steam ... just got a call from one broker asking for my unit at 3850....

Cheers!!

is this two BHK and which tower and floor?
    CommentQuote
  • That is regarding my 3 BHK 1560 unit.
    CommentQuote
    That is regarding my 3 BHK 1560 unit.

would you mind to share which tower and which floor? you can PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Sent.
    CommentQuote
    That is regarding my 3 BHK 1560 unit.

Hey VIP ... could you please PM me too the tower and the unit .. I am also having 3BHK 1560 unit in Vipul ... Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Abhi,

This is the error message when tried to PM. I think you need to check your profile settings.

abhibansal has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote