:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

• yup few minutes ago received an email from Gaurav Goyal about latest updates with loads of pics.

This project is building at decent pace. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    yup few minutes ago received an email from Gaurav Goyal about latest updates with loads of pics.

This project is building at decent pace. :)

just received demand On Casting of Top Floor Roof Slab...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    just received demand On Casting of Top Floor Roof Slab...

I'm also expecting a demand at this month's end of 12th floor roof slab for T 5.

at which tower you own the unit?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks @VIPG2011 and sorry for your inconvinience.
    I checked my setting and they seem fine. I left my contact email-id on ur page. You can remove that later on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    I'm also expecting a demand at this month's end of 12th floor roof slab for T 5.

at which tower you own the unit?

I received the demand note for Top Floor on 23rd Feb. for T8
    CommentQuote
  • Received demand note for 12th Floor slab today for T6.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone selling their unit can PM me the details.I'm enduser looking for Lavanya
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROHANm
    Anyone selling their unit can PM me the details.I'm enduser looking for Lavanya

Tough Call Rahul. On this forum you might hardly find anyone willing to sell their unit at Vipul Lavanya as the project is constructing on decent pace and 70% payment is gone for almost all towers.

DLF and many big builders coming in that area recently raised the rates in that area. I would suggest you to try looking at 99acers and list them all and call them one by one hopefully you will get one.
    CommentQuote
  • Got to know that government has reduced the EDC and IDC for some sectors (Sector 81 is one of them). In the demand note Vipul did not reduce the price.

Can someone provide more details on that. I am planning to get the circular this weekend. If anyone already got the circular, pls put a scan copy here.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sg_Garg, BTW what is the source of the information? I mean has it published in daily newspaper or have you heard from someone.

Thanks

Originally Posted by sg_garg
    Got to know that government has reduced the EDC and IDC for some sectors (Sector 81 is one of them). In the demand note Vipul did not reduce the price.

Can someone provide more details on that. I am planning to get the circular this weekend. If anyone already got the circular, pls put a scan copy here.
    CommentQuote
  • EDC/IDC reduced

Thats a gr8 news if it is true. Please share the source of it.

Does broker adjust the difference amount, which they have already taken? as in case of Vipul Lavanya? Do we have legal rights if they don't do so?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Other builders in that area are sending demand notes with adjustments on EDC/IDC. Same is expected from Vipul as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi! Got a call from a dealer, quoting 4000 as the resale rate.Justifiably so, by Diwali this project should be selling for 4500, looking at the present scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • I am willing to sell my 2 bhk unit at 3800/- . If anyone interested pls pm me.

Sent from my GT-I9001
    CommentQuote
  • Received a demand note of 12th floor for T-5. Although I have not yet got any call or information about EDC/IDC changes I guess today I'm going to call them and clarify if this is just a rumor or reality. Will post later. Till then watch progress of the work :D

CommentQuote