:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
Reply
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lets make shitload of calls at Vipul's office and make a pressure. What this guy above told seems true. They won't be giving any penny back as it will be a pain for the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • My father just got a call from "Vipul Group" as I had dropped them an email to clarify for the reduction in EDC charges. They are claiming that charges are correct and there is no discrepancy.

    I have bought this unit last year and I have paid EDC 328.5 Rs/Ft. I don't know whether its the updated EDC or the old one.

    If it is old one then from their response it seems they aren't going to payback anything.

    Did anybody else got any response from Builder??
    CommentQuote
  • I think first we need to come up with the Govt Rate PSFT charged in that area. Also it would be good if we can find data for other developers in the same area and got License during 2010. Then we can conclude and proceed with Vipul Group.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GauravMarwah
    I am willing to sell my 2 bhk unit at 3800/- . If anyone interested pls pm me.

    Sent from my GT-I9001


    For some reason, I have lost my PM ability once again, I have my reasons to not to accept your offer, will explain in PM once it is up.
    CommentQuote
  • so guys what are the resale prices of this project for now.. getting calls from brokers for around 3600-3700 PSF

    but I feel if brokers offering these prices then sec market prices should be around 3800-4K

    plz share.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    so guys what are the resale prices of this project for now.. getting calls from brokers for around 3600-3700 PSF

    but I feel if brokers offering these prices then sec market prices should be around 3800-4K

    plz share.


    It may be a good idea to hold on for a bit longer, since after the 14th floor payment is gone, the next installment will take atleast 4-5 months, and by then some appreciation is sure to happen, considering the rates of neighbouring projects.
    CommentQuote
  • To those who invested in this project, are you guys satisfied with the speed of development taking place?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by quixotic
    To those who invested in this project, are you guys satisfied with the speed of development taking place?


    ofcourse :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by quixotic
    To those who invested in this project, are you guys satisfied with the speed of development taking place?


    Extremely:)
    CommentQuote
  • Thats good to know. Can you please let me know what is the stage of development and what percentage of payment has been made. along with the expected date of completion. I would like to consider this for purely an investment.
    Are you guys planning on living here or is it an investment as well.
    Any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by quixotic
    Thats good to know. Can you please let me know what is the stage of development and what percentage of payment has been made. along with the expected date of completion. I would like to consider this for purely an investment.
    Are you guys planning on living here or is it an investment as well.
    Any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.


    80% payment gone, posession should be early next year. Bought for investment, but looking at the present scenario, its would be worth it to hold on to it. New projects being launched have a much higher price tag.This should give good returns in a few months.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sameera for the info. Much appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameera
    80% payment gone, posession should be early next year. Bought for investment, but looking at the present scenario, its would be worth it to hold on to it. New projects being launched have a much higher price tag.This should give good returns in a few months.


    I second that. Brokers are now asking prices at 3600-3700 PSF
    CommentQuote
  • I see price appreciation upto 4500 within one year time frame, and 5000 around possession if delivered on time.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys Hold on, Unless the area is livable there is no sense of possession.
    Who would live in the area where basic infra is missing and that was one of the reason Sohna Road flats took so much longer for becoming inhabitable
    CommentQuote