Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

talk to the company and broker as to how much each is adjusting in the bsp. then take a call...

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
    I WILL NEVER TRUST CREDIT NOTE SO IT IS BETTER TO GO TO COMPANY OR WITH BROKER

AND IS IT GOOD TO IN VEST IN VIPUL

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
      the company will not offer you 4%.they might offer you upto 3% which they will adjust in the BSP. you will have to rely on the brokers credit note for the balance 1%. I have not come across any body offering 4% on lavanya yet... in any case if you need to decide decide in the next few days. lavanays prices most probably will get revised from navratras
      How do you rate this for investment? secondly will it be better to go in for resale? what is the current company rate.
      Thanks
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

i find it a very decent investment at current prices... good builder, very decent const. pace and reasonable location( if not best). current resale price are around 31-3200.. the company price is 3600.

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
        How do you rate this for investment? secondly will it be better to go in for resale? what is the current company rate.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
          i find it a very decent investment at current prices... good builder, very decent const. pace and reasonable location( if not best). current resale price are around 31-3200.. the company price is 3600.
          So resale can be a better option, also any idea what rate they launched this project.
          Thanks
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

first price was 2700..revised next day to 2900.

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
            So resale can be a better option, also any idea what rate they launched this project.
            Thanks

Comment

i willl say fresh booking in this project is much better
              NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

I suppose fresh booking might not give u gud location, check with builder.

Resale shld be better, u can get easily around 3150-3200. Whatever be the moce, would not suggest compromising on location and view.

Comment

Construction seems to be progressing at a very decent pace .

When is the possession suppose to be as per BBA, which month & year ?

Originally posted by nks.nishant View Post
                  Received the next demand for Tower 7, 3rd demand in less than 2.5 months or so.
                  2nd floor roof completion - June 27
                  4th floor roof completion - Aug 6
                  6th floor roof completion - Sep 13

Total payment gone with this is 63%.
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    Construction seems to be progressing at a very decent pace .

When is the possession suppose to be as per BBA, which month & year ?
                    It is indeed a fairly good progress. On Constuction progress if i compare Vipul with Unitech Vista where i own a unit, Unitech is really struggling. Its being almost 3M/4M now that construction has barely moved.

Comment

so it is good beacuse tommorow my friend is going to invest in vipul
                      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X