:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Garg saab,

Any update on this matter?

Originally Posted by sg_garg
    Received a copy of revised EDC.

Haryana Urban Development Authority vide memo No. HUDA.CCF.ACCTT-I-2010/44973, dated 23.11.2010 has conveyed the following revised rates of External Development Charges alongwith terms and conditions, superseding the earlier letter issued vide memo No. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010:-

Plotted Development
    ` 58.76 lacs per gross acre

Normal GHS upto 300 density
    ` 176.28 lacs per gross acre

Group Housing Scheme for low cost
    affordable housing with 600 density.

` 176.28 lacs per gross acre

Commercial area including neighborhood
    shopping area with FAR 1.75.

` 274.41 lacs per gross acre

Since there is reduction in the rates of EDC finalized now as compared to the rates earlier conveyed by HUDA vide letter no. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010, the reduced EDC should be passed on to the plot holders

Vipul Lavanya falls under category - 2.

Talked to Vipul sales dept just now, they are checking with Legal department now. Once confirmed they will adjust the reduction of EDC in current installment.
    CommentQuote
  • ^ nothing I have tried contacting their officials and all they said is it is already adjusted and the rates applicable were according to rule.

Hindustan me ek bar paisa jane ke baad me kabhi nahi aata sir ji.
    CommentQuote
  • Very true

Originally Posted by Dheer
    ^ nothing I have tried contacting their officials and all they said is it is already adjusted and the rates applicable were according to rule.

Hindustan me ek bar paisa jane ke baad me kabhi nahi aata sir ji.

Very true
    CommentQuote
  • Visited Vipul office as well, talked to their sales dept.
    As per them its already adjusted.

Also they are saying that service tax on IDC/EDC has already been given to government.
    If they recieve any amount back from government, they will think of adjustment.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody visited Vipul site recently and can update on the progress?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Has anybody visited Vipul site recently and can update on the progress?

Thanks

see latest update received from vipul last week

Vipul Group :: Projects :: Group Housing Current > Vipul Gardens Dharuhera > Project Description
    CommentQuote
  • Received the demand note for the "completion of Brick Work"
    CommentQuote
  • I suppose this will be for Tower 8.... Could u plz share the demand date for top floor roof slab?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhibansal
    Received the demand note for the "completion of Brick Work"

Which tower is this?
    CommentQuote
  • VIPG2011 : Nishant is right. It is tower 8
    nks.nishant : received the demand note for Top Floor on 23rd Feb. and last date for the payment was 14th Mar.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

Any update on the EDC charges ? Should we take this up combined as a group with Vipul ...
    CommentQuote
  • Received the demand note on brick work completion, Tower 7. Last date, 14th May....
    CommentQuote
  • Have not received the top floor demand for Tower 6 yet.
    Any one received demand for that ?
    CommentQuote
  • Update?

Any update regarding 5th tower?
    CommentQuote
  • Received demand for 14th floor Vipul 6Th tower. Service charges have been minorly increased
    CommentQuote