:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajmeh
    Received demand for 14th floor Vipul 6Th tower. Service charges have been minorly increased

After 12th floor, the next due shpuld be for top floor i.e. 15th.
    CommentQuote
  • Update

Received demand note for Top floor in T5.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Received demand note for Top floor in T5.

Same here. Now pretty soon expect the brick work demand as the brick work is already done.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Yeh.. Most possibly in a month or so....
    I think payments upto 95% would be gone in next 2-3 months.. but still 1n year to wait for deliver if tehy give it on time. Fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody visited site recently? Do they allow us in.. to verify the actual progress?
    CommentQuote
  • Last time we visited the site, we were told that possession will be given end of next year. It seems ok, as the area will not be livable anytime soon. The question is, why are they rushing the construction then?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameera
    Last time we visited the site, we were told that possession will be given end of next year. It seems ok, as the area will not be livable anytime soon. The question is, why are they rushing the constructthen?

They are rushing in collecting money , construction speed matters after 90 percent payment is gone.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure if possession will be delayed till next year end. As per my discussion with Vipul officials, they plan to give possession by next year beginning, ie before due date.

Since this is the first NCR property I will be getting possession, maybe others know better.
    CommentQuote
  • How is there other deliveries? On time or delayed? May be senior members can provide some feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • I can confirm Vipul has given all the other deliveries on time and we should all expect this delivery by mid 2013 for sure. Finger crossed :D
    CommentQuote
  • The possession can be given only on receipt of the Completion Certificate from the concerned authorities and if you expect possesion in 2013 then builder has to complete project in mid 2012 & i can tell you it should take approx 6-8 months for getting that after application.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    I can confirm Vipul has given all the other deliveries on time and we should all expect this delivery by mid 2013 for sure. Finger crossed :D

Vipul Project in Dharuhera is delayed by at least more than 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Vipul Project in Dharuhera is delayed by at least more than 2 years.

Cookie bhai,

Have they collected 90-95% payment in the Dharuhera project too ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    I can confirm Vipul has given all the other deliveries on time and we should all expect this delivery by mid 2013 for sure. Finger crossed :D

Dheer,

have you also accounted their Dharuhera project as mentioned by Cookie?
    CommentQuote