Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Dheeraj - whats the current resale price now?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Dheeraj - whats the current resale price now?
      I have been getting quotes of my 2BHK around 3250 -3300. If you go for 3BHK you can still get 3150 deal if you search hard as there are still some buyers who are holding their units till now.

Although 50% payment gone so not sure if investors are still there. But one thing is confirmed in Navratra's company is going to rise the price to 3850++ which is now 3600 so it will impact on secondary market after some time.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your help Dheeraj,will keep you posted on the progress as well

Comment

Originally posted by dheerajswami View Post
          I have been getting quotes of my 2BHK around 3250 -3300. If you go for 3BHK you can still get 3150 deal if you search hard as there are still some buyers who are holding their units till now.

Although 50% payment gone so not sure if investors are still there. But one thing is confirmed in Navratra's company is going to rise the price to 3850++ which is now 3600 so it will impact on secondary market after some time.
          2 BR price revised to Rs 4000 psf
          3BR revised to Rs 3900 psf.

Confirmed the same from Vipul.

Comment

it is better to buy vatika at 3800 i dont think they will get new booking
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
              it is better to buy vatika at 3800 i dont think they will get new booking
              Dear abhay?
              Has vatika also revised the prices to 3800 psf for new bookings?
              Regards, varun

Comment

no dear vatika has 3800 rate much better location than vipul

Comment

The only problem in Vatika New Gurgaon is that it is a huge project with various sub-projects, which will go on for some considerable amount of time....

Had a word with executive at Vipul, he was saying that the company intends to try and give possession by Dec 2012.... Just wondering, is it just a sales pitch or is it really possible? Can somebody share his experience on this?

Comment

Originally posted by nks.nishant View Post
                    The only problem in Vatika New Gurgaon is that it is a huge project with various sub-projects, which will go on for some considerable amount of time....

Had a word with executive at Vipul, he was saying that the company intends to try and give possession by Dec 2012.... Just wondering, is it just a sales pitch or is it really possible? Can somebody share his experience on this?
                    Agree with you on Vatika. Further, Vipul may have so far shown a decent pace on construction progress on the project; however, for the project to be delivered by Dec 12, pace of construction for the remaining five Quarters needs to be even faster. I'd say rather unlikely by Dec 12

Comment

dear nks nishant

if vipul give possesion next year nobody can live there for 5 years atleast

see tulip project in sector 89 it is almost ready who can live there

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X