:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What rate can i get in Vipul lavanya 2 BHK lower floor Appartment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Dheer,

have you also accounted their Dharuhera project as mentioned by Cookie?

Nope and neither I have personally accounted their other projects in Gurgaon but I have heard from one of my friend who is residing in Gurgaon and tracks every project. He confirmed that this builder delivers projects on time and this story is repeated on all of their projects.

I have heard the same on this forum as well but not sure why sun is appearing from west now.
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul Dharuheda pjkt is a delayed one - no doubt abt that. But their other projects are atleast decent and I have not heard any major complaints/issues against them. Besides, the builder office/personnel are highly approachable.
    CommentQuote
  • @GauravMarwah
    Should be around 3700-3800. This is my gut feeling, pls check with the brokers or at 99 acres to get some idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys,

Any idea Is Manesar toll is shifting ? or how much time will it take, as this case is long pending.

Further, just had word with Vipul personnel, (for those who don't know)they are planning to raise the BSP to Rs 5000.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by papmanindia
    Hey Guys,

Any idea Is Manesar toll is shifting ? or how much time will it take, as this case is long pending.

Further, just had word with Vipul personnel, (for those who don't know)they are planning to raise the BSP to Rs 5000.

Regards

There is nothing fixed on toll shifting yet. We all need to understand that this toll gives at-least more than million dollar in revenue each year and it is not easy to get moved in this corrupt Indian economy.

However I believe when all these NH8 area become habital the toll will get shifted although if sector roads are connected then I don't think we need to much worry about toll.

About 5K price I didn't hear a thing about it. Can anybody else confirm this? and when they plan to hike it?
    CommentQuote
  • Good Morning Guys,

I was planning to hold on to my 3 bhk for another 6 mths. What should I expect the resale price to be by then?

CommentQuote
  • Visited Vipul's office yesterday and got a chance to met some officials. Output of that short meeting -

1. Vipul is going to increase the BSP price to 5000 from 21st May 2012.
    2. Current resale is going around 3800-3900 for 2BHK units.
    3. Likely possession in July 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Talking of possession, following items are not clear yet:
    1. Club membership charges
    2. Power backup charges
    3. Electricity meter
    4. Registry cost
    5. 2nd parking charges
    6. Maintenance charges

Any idea if Vipul is planning to give possession in a phased manner or all at one-go.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think that possession can be offerred before Dec. 2013. Their own people says that during informal discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm planning to switch from 2BHK unit to 3BHK and getting quotes 3700-3800 and broker said he can also get me a deal at 3700 for3BHK for park facing unit.

Should I go for this deal? or should I hold it till 21 May?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    I'm planning to switch from 2BHK unit to 3BHK and getting quotes 3700-3800 and broker said he can also get me a deal at 3700 for3BHK for park facing unit.

Should I go for this deal? or should I hold it till 21 May?

If you looking for own use, anytime you can do that whenever you get your choice fullfilled.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sg_garg
    Visited Vipul's office yesterday and got a chance to met some officials. Output of that short meeting -

1. Vipul is going to increase the BSP price to 5000 from 21st May 2012.
    2. Current resale is going around 3800-3900 for 2BHK units.
    3. Likely possession in July 2013

Thanks for info...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by papmanindia
    Thanks for info...

Hi
    Greetings

Are baap re.. Rs 5000/-

big jump!!!

Vipul Group :: Projects :: Group Housing Current > Vipul Gardens Dharuhera > Project Description

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • i hv 2 bhk unit. if anyone interested pls pm me
    CommentQuote