Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

I disagree, i have personally visited lavanya site last week and at first place it will not be ready for possession in 1year , it would still take 2 more years and the sector road that connects Ananda and Lavanya is going at a great pace and should be ready by then, just FYI once this sector roads connects Lavanya it will be a smooth 1 KM drive off NH8 and As far as Hospitals/Malls/Schools and other amenities/Infrastructure are concerned, it will take time and that holds true for all the project and doesnt matter if it is Vipul or Vatika or may be other projects in the vicinity.

Thanks

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
    dear nks nishant

if vipul give possesion next year nobody can live there for 5 years atleast

see tulip project in sector 89 it is almost ready who can live there

Comment

Originally posted by Achiever View Post
      I disagree, i have personally visited lavanya site last week and at first place it will not be ready for possession in 1year , it would still take 2 more years and the sector road that connects Ananda and Lavanya is going at a great pace and should be ready by then, just FYI once this sector roads connects Lavanya it will be a smooth 1 KM drive off NH8 and As far as Hospitals/Malls/Schools and other amenities/Infrastructure are concerned, it will take time and that holds true for all the project and doesnt matter if it is Vipul or Vatika or may be other projects in the vicinity.

Thanks
      Dear Achiever,

Understand that there is one 75 m wide road that connects NH-8 to Bestech Ananda...n then there is approx 1.5 km wide sector road (parallel to NH-8) that connects Bestech to Vipul; so thats a total of approx 2.5 kms distance to Vipul Lavanya from NH-8.

Is there some other road that you are referring to that wud make lavanya 1 km drive from NH-8?

Regards,

Comment

no dear atleast 2.5 km and dear achiver if vipul give possesion no commerical till now
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Varun,

The Road you are reffering to is correct however the distance would not be 2.5 kms, it would be 1 Km from ananda and hence not more than 2 Km, I went through the road adjacent to the heritage village( on state highway 15 A) and my car speedometer clocked about 2.5 km using this road and the road that you\I are reffering to is a shortest\nearest route to Lavanya from NH8 and Kherki Daula Toll.

Abhay,

If you would have read my last post carefully i clearly stated Mall/Schools/Hospitals would take time to come and i personally believe it wont take 5 years Sir.

Thanks

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
          no dear atleast 2.5 km and dear achiver if vipul give possesion no commerical till now

Comment

Construction status pictures

Vipul just updated the construction status pictures

Vipul Group :: Projects :: Group Housing Current > Vipul Gardens Dharuhera > Project Description

Comment

Well, impressive progress. Repeating again, point to be noted is that not only the external but as well as the internal brick work, tower entrance & balcony railings are in place for most floors in all the towers- not seen generally in other high rises.

At the current pace of two floors every 40 days, it will take 4 months for top floor to come for Tower 8. Then what?

Comment

Originally posted by nks.nishant View Post
                Well, impressive progress. Repeating again, point to be noted is that not only the external but as well as the internal brick work, tower entrance & balcony railings are in place for most floors in all the towers- not seen generally in other high rises.

At the current pace of two floors every 40 days, it will take 4 months for top floor to come for Tower 8. Then what?
                even if its delivered in next 1 to 1.5 yrs can people go and stay there is the question ?

Comment

In my opinion, end users might move. Though there wont be much amenities, but looking at the steep hike in rentals over the last two years, end-users might as well consider it. Given an option, not many would like to pay 25K for a 1100sqft 2+1bhk soceity flats. All those old societies in Sector-56/57 have rentals upwards of 18K now. Somebody commented about Sector-89 Tulip project, but Sector 81 is different. You have people staying right across the NH8 for sometime now. Someone knowing the area better will be able to comment.

PS. I know of people who travel from Greater Noida to Gurgaon for work as they got a dwelling of their own there.

Comment

Well Said, I think by now most of the investor would have already exited out of this project because of the amount of payment that builder has already taken. I being an end user wont mind staying in here provided the Roads and infrastructure is ready.

Thanks
                    Hitesh

Originally posted by nks.nishant View Post
                    In my opinion, end users might move. Though there wont be much amenities, but looking at the steep hike in rentals over the last two years, end-users might as well consider it. Given an option, not many would like to pay 25K for a 1100sqft 2+1bhk soceity flats. All those old societies in Sector-56/57 have rentals upwards of 18K now. Somebody commented about Sector-89 Tulip project, but Sector 81 is different. You have people staying right across the NH8 for sometime now. Someone knowing the area better will be able to comment.

PS. I know of people who travel from Greater Noida to Gurgaon for work as they got a dwelling of their own there.

Comment

Received the demand note on completion for eighth floor roof slab of Tower 7.... The last demand was raised on Sept 13.

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X