:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Gaurav,

How much u expecting?

Thx
    CommentQuote
  • 4000/-
    CommentQuote
  • I also own a 2BHK and I'm selling it soon. I'm getting quotes of 3950 but I will sale it at 4000. If anyone interested PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale prices picking up!

Hi Dheeraj,

I am no Nostradamus of RE however i do believe if you hold on to your unit for some more time (6-8 Months) you should reap in good benefits because of couple of reasons.

1- Construction for 30 meter wide road intersecting from park view Spa that will connect lavanya has commenced.

2- With the Project in Advance stage of Construction and about Dec 2012 to Jan 2013 it should be almost completion of plaster work and electrical fiiting for most of the towers and the prices should surge around then.

3- Even at the current reasale price, it is one of the most Value for money Proposition as compared to other projects in near vicinity.

With that being said, it is individual decision and you have to make a call on this. The current prices are 3700 ish for 3 Bhk and 3800 to 3950 for 2 Bhk depending upon tower and Green facing and other factors.

Thanks
    Hitesh

Originally Posted by Dheer
    I also own a 2BHK and I'm selling it soon. I'm getting quotes of 3950 but I will sale it at 4000. If anyone interested PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your suggestions but I'm going to sale it to buy 3 BHK in the same project.
    CommentQuote
  • so now officially Vipul increased prices.

This is to inform you that Vipul Lavanya BSP charges has been revised with effect from today i.e. ...; w.ef.21th May 2012,Monday . The revised rates are mentioned below:

1) BSP For 2 BHK , 2+1 BHK & 3 BHK -- Rs.5000/SQFT.

2) BSP 3+1 BHK & 4+1 BHK -- Rs.4700/SQFT.

Also note that there is a flat discount of Rs.150 /Sqft on 3+1 BHK & 4+1 BHK till 31st May 2012 .

The price can de revised any time on the sole discretion of the Management .
    CommentQuote
  • Any thoughts if this may lead to 100/200 increase in resale prices as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    Hi Dheeraj,

I am no Nostradamus of RE however i do believe if you hold on to your unit for some more time (6-8 Months) you should reap in good benefits because of couple of reasons.

1- Construction for 30 meter wide road intersecting from park view Spa that will connect lavanya has commenced.

2- With the Project in Advance stage of Construction and about Dec 2012 to Jan 2013 it should be almost completion of plaster work and electrical fiiting for most of the towers and the prices should surge around then.

3- Even at the current reasale price, it is one of the most Value for money Proposition as compared to other projects in near vicinity.

With that being said, it is individual decision and you have to make a call on this. The current prices are 3700 ish for 3 Bhk and 3800 to 3950 for 2 Bhk depending upon tower and Green facing and other factors.

Thanks
    Hitesh

Regarding point 1 above.. construction of 30 meter wide road...How do you came to know? Did u visit site, or it's from some other references?Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Have been getting frequent calls from brokers to sell at rates like 3800/-. Now that rates revised to 5000/-, i think brokers r getting to desperate to trap ignorant customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    Have been getting frequent calls from brokers to sell at rates like 3800/-. Now that rates revised to 5000/-, i think brokers r getting to desperate to trap ignorant customers.

I too getting calls around 3850 for 3 BHK 1560.
    CommentQuote
  • Just called 5 brokers posing as a Buyer for 3 BHK 1560 unit. Those has given their ad during last 10 days on 99 acres within the range of 3600-3700 as a seller.
    All of them backed out repling that the mentioned unit has been sold, and now Sellers has increased their asking price around 3900-4000.
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest to hold till Navratra's. I'm also getting queries but I'm not selling it below 4K.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I'm getting an offer of 4000 for 2 bhk . 5th floor park facing and corner . is this a good one . I'm looking for investment purpose .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vimalluthra
    Hi
    I'm getting an offer of 4000 for 2 bhk . 5th floor park facing and corner . is this a good one . I'm looking for investment purpose .

Bargain hard.. and try to get it around 3850-3900.
    But I feel the project is not suiatble for investers as high investment (75%) is required at the moment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Bargain hard.. and try to get it around 3850-3900.
    But I feel the project is not suiatble for investers as high investment (75%) is required at the moment.

Hi which one is recommended for investment POV
    Vatika floors having some relocation prb .
    CommentQuote