Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

A friend of mine is interested in buying Lavanya 3bhk in resale. Anybody interested in selling his investment, please PM me....

Comment

Originally posted by nks.nishant View Post
      A friend of mine is interested in buying Lavanya 3bhk in resale. Anybody interested in selling his investment, please PM me....
      Hi Nishant!
      What should the resale price be for 3 bhk?

Comment

Not very sure, in resale it should be in the 3300-3400 range. Though I have a unit there, I have not kept track of rates. Other members should be able to quantify the current rates...

Comment

3 BHk are available in 3150-3250 depending on the tower/floor

Comment

yes most quotes are around this band though a few units are still available at 3150-3200 .....

Originally posted by nks.nishant View Post
            Not very sure, in resale it should be in the 3300-3400 range. Though I have a unit there, I have not kept track of rates. Other members should be able to quantify the current rates...

Comment

I agree with you AmitMM. The larger units are available in 3150-3200 range. 2bhk asking rate is around 3500/-psft!!!

My friend is looking for 3+SQ or the 4BHK option at Lavanya. If he gets a decent deal, he wants to close it asap. Yesterday, we did visit a few brokers. By end of day today we will have some options to look into.

Comment

I have noticed very recently that builders have started making unnecessary hype in Lavanya as it is the only project where the prices have not appreciated much. I too, was truly quoted Rs. 3,500 for 2 BR four days back by a broker which he brought down to Rs. 3250 without much persuasion. My friend has just been to that location. I also have been there couple of months back. I don't feel convinced to spend even Rs. 3250 for that location despite Vipul being a good builder and construction progress is good (which is actually a disadvantage).

As construction of skeleton structure is going great guns and builder is dashing off payment demands, there is no dearth of resale inventories and sellers are desperate to dispose of their holdings. So, tread cautiously, don't get trapped in brokers' sweet laced words.

Comment

Greetings!

The problem with this project is nothing other than the fact that it is not investor friendly. Mostly people like to put in 30% capital and hope to get a return of around 40% in one year. Here the situation is different, construction is going on with great speed, and demands are coming every 40 days, so people want to get out, since making such frequents payments are difficult. Otherwise this is a good project for the following reasons
                  1- dependable builder with great speed of delivery
                  2- quality construction
                  3- once the connecting roads are done the location will be great
                  4- sample flat is very good.

On the whole this seems like one of the very few projects where you can rest assured that your money is safe.

Comment

I had raised similar issues/points, 2/3 months back & i quite agree to quoted post .

I feel that the project may get completed & with no or minimal infra., many investors could remain stuck for a long time . Similarly, many end users may have to take possession, without being actually able to move in .

The situation could be quite similar for many/most D e way projects ( D e way projects could land up in a much bigger mess then what i anticipate here . Pace of infra. coming in may change the situation, but knowing HUDA, my comment looks like a safe bet ) .

Originally posted by dineshmea View Post
                    I have noticed very recently that builders have started making unnecessary hype in Lavanya as it is the only project where the prices have not appreciated much. I too, was truly quoted Rs. 3,500 for 2 BR four days back by a broker which he brought down to Rs. 3250 without much persuasion. My friend has just been to that location. I also have been there couple of months back. I don't feel convinced to spend even Rs. 3250 for that location despite Vipul being a good builder and construction progress is good (which is actually a disadvantage).

As construction of skeleton structure is going great guns and builder is dashing off payment demands, there is no dearth of resale inventories and sellers are desperate to dispose of their holdings. So, tread cautiously, don't get trapped in brokers' sweet laced words.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; November 16 2011, 04:03 PM.
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

GGN has many investors who look to sell & move within 10 to 30 % payment & we could see many desperate deals, in times to come ( comment not restricted or particular to this project ) .

Originally posted by amit2222
                      Can't agree more to this. My reading was similar as investors are hard to put money over 30%. Is there any problem with the location? I find Bestech Ananda's location excellent. How far is it from Bestech project? And any other builder project close to Lavanya location other than Vatika?
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X