Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    I had raised similar issues/points, 2/3 months back & i quite agree to quoted post .

I feel that the project may get completed & with no or minimal infra., many investors could remain stuck for a long time . Similarly, many end users may have to take possession, without being actually able to move in .

The situation could be quite similar for many/most D e way projects ( D e way projects could land up in a much bigger mess then what i anticipate here . Pace of infra. coming in may change the situation, but knowing HUDA, my comment looks like a safe bet ) .
    That is the crux of the matter. Also it does not suit the investors if project come up fast. ideal situation is pay 30% and sit tight for 18 months or so and exit with handsome gains.
    In this case as you have mentioned even lack of infrastructure will also play a major issue. we have seen the same with raheja on Dway
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

rs, quite correct . Raheja's project on the D e way is an living example . Chintel's project ( & maybe, a few more ) could join that list in the next 2 years or so .

Sectors 80x could be in a better situation, but might still suffer, though for a lessor period .
      Last edited by MANOJa; November 16 2011, 04:55 PM. Reason: typo
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Bestech is around 1 km from Lavanya. Not aware of any other projects other than Vatika.

Comment

Lot of unsold inventory is available in India Bulls CP; resale not happening due to heavy funds outflow required and high bank loan rates are discouraging buyers.

I have been offered a few options on D-way and Sector 8x / 9x. Owners stuck in several projects, including those by reasonably good builders (IB, Raheja), are willing to sell without premium and still no one comes forward. Same holds good for several projects in Sector 8x / 9x

There is unreasonable hype all over but the fact remains that appreciation is possible only (i) in select locations of Gurgaon, (ii) of projects by a few good builders. If both these two conditions meet, the buyers back-out after calculating heavy upfront payment required.

Comment

Thats a great analysis Dinesh,

You will witness this in all the projects where the infra is not there to make the place livable in the next 4-5 years... 8X, 9X and 10X sectors... Especially in projects were over 30-40% payment has already gone

Comment

My POV

Anyone who has invested in Lavanya and has the patience to stay in till it is completed or may be 3-5 years from now, is likely to reap great returns.

Lavanya is no more valid for short term investors due to large upfront investment at this stage.

Comment

I tend to disagree to just one point - that Sector 80X will not be habitable in the next 2-5 years. I would rather say that once the possession for LAvanya & DLF New Town heights comes(both should be delivered around the same time), people will have decent commercials there. Following justifications:
                1. Existing Sector 1, Manesar, across the NH8, already has a small market selling daily essentials and a Gyani icecream outlet.
                2. Maids/cooks readily available in Sector 1 as people have been staying there for the last 2 years. These are the people who got HUDA plots - it seems there was a clause to construct immediately or else allotment cancel.
                3. Sector 1 has a total of 55 residential societies in total, 5 are coming up for possession in near future(almost ready). Rest all to follow. One really needs to visit the place and see the existing infra - it is too good.
                4. There is a mall coming up in Sector 1, it might take time to complete, but there is a functional McDonald outlet in this mall.
                5. After toll, the construction work for the flyover has started. Jaipur traffic will use this flyover. How much time this flyover takes to complete is anybody's guess.Maybe 1-2 year.

All in all, if more job opportunities come up in IMT, the place might be inhabitable sooner than expected.

Comment

Mail from a Broker -

Vipul Lavanya - Sec - 81
                  Located at Sector 81 in Gurgaon
                  New tower launched
                  1225 sqft Rs.4000/sqft
                  Construction in full swing
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Advice over Orris Aster/Vatika Seven Lamps/Vipul Lavnaya

I am looking for 3BHK flat in Gurgaon [NH8] and for end-use prespective. Today visited all three site locations -

1. Vipul Lavanya
                    2. Orris Aster
                    3. Vatika Seven Lamps

I would like to know which one is better option to go.

Comment

Originally posted by anandh75 View Post
                      I am looking for 3BHK flat in Gurgaon [NH8] and for end-use prespective. Today visited all three site locations -

1. Vipul Lavanya
                      2. Orris Aster
                      3. Vatika Seven Lamps

I would like to know which one is better option to go.
                      I find vipul a better investment amongst the ones listed, given the track record of builder. Orris/ vatika may be better placed projects location wise though

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X