Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

    Is Vipul lavanya one of the 8 builders among DLF and Emaar HC notice has sent notice to........?????????
    Thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

      No details available yet, but looks likely so .

      Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Is Vipul lavanya one of the 8 builders among DLF and Emaar HC notice has sent notice to........?????????
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

      Comment


      • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

        Varun thanks for the update. I visited all three sites.

        Comment


        • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Is Vipul lavanya one of the 8 builders among DLF and Emaar HC notice has sent notice to........?????????
          Hi Cookie,

          Could you please give the details of the HC notice and what it is all about?

          Regards.

          Comment


          • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

            Looking to buy 3 BHK (1560 sqft)

            Hi All,

            I am new to this forum, I am looking to buy one 3 BHK in Vipul Lavanya. May I know the current re-sale price in this project? One of the broker is saying that he can arrange a good unit at middle floor 3200/- BSP.

            Is this the genuine rate? The unit was booked 1 yrs back 3152/-. Looking at the seller's asking price, it seems there is no apprecaition in last one year.

            Please share your thoughts.

            Thanks

            Comment


            • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

              Hi,
              I am also considering this project for end use perspective. Please advise me, will this be good location for end use. The prevalent rate is between 3150-3300 as quoted by a broker. Please suggest!!

              Comment


              • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                Decent Project

                Hi Sudhir,

                It is a pretty decent project backed by the credibility of Vipul group, If you are thinking of buying it for end use and you are getting a deal 3150, it is definately worth it.

                I sold my 1560 sqft last week 3285 in tower 5, purchased 3150-4% broker discount.

                Just my POV, Please do check out the location, construction quality and other factors before buying.

                The construction is going at good pace.

                Thanks




                Originally posted by sudhir2 View Post
                Hi,
                I am also considering this project for end use perspective. Please advise me, will this be good location for end use. The prevalent rate is between 3150-3300 as quoted by a broker. Please suggest!!

                Comment


                • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                  Thanks Achiever for a quick reply. Looks like a decent project to me. I believe you would have been able achieve a gud return out of it?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                    Honestly, I was expecting better returns however few factors like fast pace of construction and entering late into the project 3150- 4% took the sheen off.

                    I am still holding one unit here of 1560sqft which i will sell later stage or might keep it untill possession.

                    Investors who entered prelaunch under 2700 per sqft should have made pretty decent returns.

                    Thanks


                    Originally posted by sudhir2 View Post
                    Thanks Achiever for a quick reply. Looks like a decent project to me. I believe you would have been able achieve a gud return out of it?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                      One of my friends also has recently bought a 1530 unit at 3275 (transfer charges included)..he seems happy with the investment...although had to shell out a lot due to the fast construction pace n the corresponding payments that already had gone to the builder...

                      Prices seem to be picking up slowly amidst recessionary trends but surely nonethelss


                      Originally posted by Achiever View Post
                      Hi Sudhir,

                      It is a pretty decent project backed by the credibility of Vipul group, If you are thinking of buying it for end use and you are getting a deal 3150, it is definately worth it.

                      I sold my 1560 sqft last week 3285 in tower 5, purchased 3150-4% broker discount.

                      Just my POV, Please do check out the location, construction quality and other factors before buying.

                      The construction is going at good pace.

                      Thanks

                      Comment

                      Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X