:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any update when this project will be officially launched ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Any update when this project will be officially launched ?

the project is getting launched on saturday. the price will be about 3200.
    CommentQuote
  • vipul finally launched at BSP of 3250. this will probably be the benchmark for godrej and bestech now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    vipul finally launched at BSP of 3250. this will probably be the benchmark for godrej and bestech now.

If Vipul hv launched at 3250 than Bestech & Godrej will definately be 3500 +
    CommentQuote
    If Vipul hv launched at 3250 than Bestech & Godrej will definately be 3500 +

Vipul launch price of 3250 , is too high. I think there would be hardly any takers for Vipul , at this price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Vipul launch price of 3250 , is too high. I think there would be hardly any takers for Vipul , at this price.

A difference of 100/200 between the pre launch price & launch price would be acceptable by the end user/ investor. Such huge difference is , typical fleecing , but i think at this launch price of 3250 , Vipul would fall flat on it's face.
    CommentQuote

I agree but already it is sold more than 50% . Moreover it is a small project with 550 apartments & smaller area units are available as compared to Godrej..
    CommentQuote

yes quite a jump from 2690. but they are offering a 100 rs discount. thats a marketing gimmik for people who were not aware of pre launch
    CommentQuote
    I agree but already it is sold more than 50% . Moreover it is a small project with 550 apartments & smaller area units are available as compared to Godrej..

U cannot really compare Godrej & Vipul . Both r a class apart & with a difference of 250 psf (assuming Godrej launches at 3500) , i do not think there would be any takers for Vipul. Moreover, location of Godrej is definitely better than that of Vipul.
    CommentQuote
    U cannot really compare Godrej & Vipul . Both r a class apart & with a difference of 250 psf (assuming Godrej launches at 3500) , i do not think there would be any takers for Vipul. Moreover, location of Godrej is definitely better than that of Vipul.

What I mean 2 say Vipul is for lower budget buyers ?
    CommentQuote
    What I mean 2 say Vipul is for lower budget buyers ?

If Vipul is lower by Rs 250.00 , the difference for a 1700 sq. feet apartment between Vipul & Godrej is hardly 4 L . The price of Vipul does not indicate its for lower budget buyers.

Vipul at anything above 2850 is definitely a no no. A real expensive buy, if somebody wants to go for it at 3250.
    CommentQuote
    If Vipul is lower by Rs 250.00 , the difference for a 1700 sq. feet apartment between Vipul & Godrej is hardly 4 L . The price of Vipul does not indicate its for lower budget buyers.

Vipul at anything above 2850 is definitely a no no. A real expensive buy, if somebody wants to go for it at 3250.

Minimum entry price for Vipul is 47 L , whereas for Godrej anything between 72 to 75 L . Now you will not get anything at 2850 from B grade builder like Vipul in that area.
    CommentQuote
    Minimum entry price for Vipul is 50L , whereas for Godrej anything between 72 to 75 L . Now you will not get anything at 2850 from B grade builder like Vipul in that area.

Minimum entry price difference is because of availability of different size of apartments in two projects ( Vipul has a 2 BR , while Godrej is now offering 3 BR and bigger sizes ) .Its got nothing to do , as to Vipul being for lower budget buyers or cheaper. Vipul is charging a similar price as to Godrej. The price difference between the two can be attributed to the much better location of Godrej.

I feel , one would be definitely able to get prices between 2600/2700 for pre launches of equivalent builders in that area.
    CommentQuote
    Minimum entry price difference is because of availability of different size of apartments in two projects ( Vipul has a 2 BR , while Godrej is now offering 3 BR and bigger sizes ) .Its got nothing to do , as to Vipul being for lower budget buyers or cheaper. Vipul is charging a similar price as to Godrej. The price difference between the two can be attributed to the much better location of Godrej.

I feel , one would be definitely able to get prices between 2600/2700 for pre launches of equivalent builders in that area.

Cost of 1700 sq ft flat in Vipul will be 62L all inclusive . Suggest me any B grade builder project at 2600 / 2700 in that location . I am very keen 2 invest...
    CommentQuote
    Cost of 1700 sq ft flat in Vipul will be 62L all inclusive . Suggest me any B grade builder project at 2600 / 2700 in that location . I am very keen 2 invest...

Vipul , less than 30 days back was on pre launch at 2610. A fair launch price of Vipul would have been 2750/2800 & i believe there would be many options available in September end/ October , in pre launches at similar price or maybe better prices.

I am too waiting for these options , rather than investing with Vipul at this crazy price of 3250.
    CommentQuote