Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Received demand note for 10th floor payment in Tower 7...

Comment

Any update about Tower 5?

Comment

Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
        Any update about Tower 5?
        I have got this pic from company on 18 November with the Demand Note on Casting of Sixth Floor Roof Slab.

Comment

Hi guys,

Interested in buying a 2BHK in lavanya. if anyone of you want to resale, pls pm me

ciao
          Abhi

Comment

Originally posted by abhi99 View Post
            Hi guys,

Interested in buying a 2BHK in lavanya. if anyone of you want to resale, pls pm me

ciao
            Abhi

One of my known is interested in selling. If you are still interested, please PM me.

Thanks

Vipin

Comment

Originally posted by dheerajswami View Post
              I have got this pic from company on 18 November with the Demand Note on Casting of Sixth Floor Roof Slab.

Dheerajswami,

One of my friend has got demand for even 8th floor roof slab. Can u please confirm if this is the case. Howevere I havn't got it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
                One of my known is interested in selling. If you are still interested, please PM me.

Thanks

Vipin
                I am interested in 3BHK. Please let me know if anyone is interested in selling.

Comment

Originally posted by falgun77 View Post
                  I am interested in 3BHK. Please let me know if anyone is interested in selling.

He has 2 BHK.

Comment

It would appear the real estate bubble is making its presence felt.The prices have been stagnant for the last 6 months for most projects I have been tracking or showing a negative bias from current levels.

It amused me no end to have received 4 offers for a 2 BHK in Lavanya ranging from 2875 psqft - 3100 psqft, all within a span of the last 20 days or so. Of course, the prices were not uttered/agreed to over the but a F2F meeting with some persuasive discussions paid off.

I will wait for 2012 to hit and quarterly results for RE companies to hit the street before I begin a fresh round of negotiations.

My conclusion is speculators (or if you prefer investors) without deep pockets are now panicking as possession targets for projects approach and they are not getting an audience to ofload their inventory to. By the end of another quarter or so, there's going to be a quiet SALE on for lower to medium priced properties.

Comment

this is a surprising news... about the price points you mentioned 2875-3100..

as some body who is tracking this project since inception the prices of 2bhk are firmly above 3200..

would love to connect with these sellers... i see money to be made here...

Originally posted by pratkhos View Post
                      It would appear the real estate bubble is making its presence felt.The prices have been stagnant for the last 6 months for most projects I have been tracking or showing a negative bias from current levels.

It amused me no end to have received 4 offers for a 2 BHK in Lavanya ranging from 2875 psqft - 3100 psqft, all within a span of the last 20 days or so. Of course, the prices were not uttered/agreed to over the but a F2F meeting with some persuasive discussions paid off.

I will wait for 2012 to hit and quarterly results for RE companies to hit the street before I begin a fresh round of negotiations.

My conclusion is speculators (or if you prefer investors) without deep pockets are now panicking as possession targets for projects approach and they are not getting an audience to ofload their inventory to. By the end of another quarter or so, there's going to be a quiet SALE on for lower to medium priced properties.

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X