:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • LOL true. dusra abhi demands bhi late aayegi.. so nothing to discuss.. but lets keep bumping the thread. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Got a 3900 offer for my 8th floor unit in tower 3 today.. Good ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan1970
    Got a 3900 offer for my 8th floor unit in tower 3 today.. Good ???

its low man. I know pplz selling at 4K+
    CommentQuote

If it is a 3 BHK, the price seems lower then expected i.e. it should be around 4200.
    CommentQuote

very low, the person giving this offer is not ur well wisher :-)
    CommentQuote
  • I have had brokers calling me up with offers of 4100 to 4200 psft. So, atleast this is the rate. Rest all depends on ur negotiation skill and holding power. Tower 3, with less upfront payment shld demand more premium than the advanced towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    I have had brokers calling me up with offers of 4100 to 4200 psft. So, atleast this is the rate. Rest all depends on ur negotiation skill and holding power. Tower 3, with less upfront payment shld demand more premium than the advanced towers.

Actually, higher cash component deals which was originally booked around 2650-2700, are available in the market around 3900. I got these quotes when I tried posing as a buyer.

In-case anybody need references, I can provide over PM.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, I am new to this forum and need your suggestions, I have a 3+1 BHK (1780 Sq Ft) in Vipul Lavanya in Tower 4 on 3rd Floor (Non Park Facing). What can I expect the realse value in the market today? Please suggest..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Notty123
    Hello, I am new to this forum and need your suggestions, I have a 3+1 BHK (1780 Sq Ft) in Vipul Lavanya in Tower 4 on 3rd Floor (Non Park Facing). What can I expect the realse value in the market today? Please suggest..

Hi
    Greetings

May I ask how much paid, Total extras and booking price?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Aorund 70% paid of total cost, Booked at 2800.

PLC for 3rd Floor Only. Open Car Parking.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

May I ask how much paid, Total extras and booking price?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think that open parking has been offered to anybody. With booking u pay only for covered parking. Kindly verify.

Originally Posted by Notty123
    Aorund 70% paid of total cost, Booked at 2800.

PLC for 3rd Floor Only. Open Car Parking.
    CommentQuote
  • You are right - Car Parking is Covered. Thanks.

Any Ideas on the Resale Rate that I may get for it?

Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    I dont think that open parking has been offered to anybody. With booking u pay only for covered parking. Kindly verify.
    CommentQuote
  • For the car parking? Nothing. U cant just sell the car parking:)

The project resale rate might vary from 4000 to 4200/- depending on its location/plc, etc. You need to do some fieldwork to find out the actual rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Demand raised for Internal Plaster work completion in Tower 7. Due date 6th Aug.
    CommentQuote
  • true, some of these( esp for 3bhk) are available even around 3800.. the 2 bhks are a bit higher though...

Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Actually, higher cash component deals which was originally booked around 2650-2700, are available in the market around 3900. I got these quotes when I tried posing as a buyer.

In-case anybody need references, I can provide over PM.
    CommentQuote