Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by pratkhos View Post
    It would appear the real estate bubble is making its presence felt.The prices have been stagnant for the last 6 months for most projects I have been tracking or showing a negative bias from current levels.

It amused me no end to have received 4 offers for a 2 BHK in Lavanya ranging from 2875 psqft - 3100 psqft, all within a span of the last 20 days or so. Of course, the prices were not uttered/agreed to over the but a F2F meeting with some persuasive discussions paid off.

I will wait for 2012 to hit and quarterly results for RE companies to hit the street before I begin a fresh round of negotiations.

My conclusion is speculators (or if you prefer investors) without deep pockets are now panicking as possession targets for projects approach and they are not getting an audience to ofload their inventory to. By the end of another quarter or so, there's going to be a quiet SALE on for lower to medium priced properties.
    Hi I know someone who is desperately looking for a good deal in Lavanya. We own two units but plan to sell it for 3800-4000, (no rush to sell). We have an offer for 3300 in hand. Please let us know about these sellers that you have mentioned, maybe after you have finalized your deal.

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
      this is a surprising news... about the price points you mentioned 2875-3100..

as some body who is tracking this project since inception the prices of 2bhk are firmly above 3200..

would love to connect with these sellers... i see money to be made here...
      I'll also be interested for vipul lavanya in this price band even though I will have to shell out something around 30-35L. I am not sure if you have the updated information on prices.

Comment

VIPG2011 Yes thats true I have also received demand note for 8th floor roof slab

Comment

Originally posted by pratkhos View Post
          It would appear the real estate bubble is making its presence felt.The prices have been stagnant for the last 6 months for most projects I have been tracking or showing a negative bias from current levels.

It amused me no end to have received 4 offers for a 2 BHK in Lavanya ranging from 2875 psqft - 3100 psqft, all within a span of the last 20 days or so. Of course, the prices were not uttered/agreed to over the but a F2F meeting with some persuasive discussions paid off.

I will wait for 2012 to hit and quarterly results for RE companies to hit the street before I begin a fresh round of negotiations.

My conclusion is speculators (or if you prefer investors) without deep pockets are now panicking as possession targets for projects approach and they are not getting an audience to ofload their inventory to. By the end of another quarter or so, there's going to be a quiet SALE on for lower to medium priced properties.

One of my friend is looking for a 2BHK. If you have any such deals nearby 2900-3000, please PM me. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Tower 4

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Owning one flat of 1780 sq ft in tower 4 Vipul Lavanya.
            Surprise to see the prices are not gained enough.

when we go through 99 acre or magic bricks, it shows prices like 3500 per sq ft.
            Was that all wrong. pls throw some light on actual prices going on.

Thanks.

Comment

On the ground, prices - initial quote - seems to be ~50L (all inclusive) for the 2BHK and ~60L for the smallest 3BHK units. That gives pricing of around 3300/- for 2BHK a,d ~3200-3250 for 3BHK. I am sure this is negotiable by around 50-100 bucks.

Originally posted by papmanindia View Post
              Hi All,

when we go through 99 acre or magic bricks, it shows prices like 3500 per sq ft.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by papmanindia View Post
                Hi All,

Thanks.
                Hi
                Greetings

My POV .. If I were in your position I would hold it, will give better returns than many others.
                If you dont mind me asking your entry date and rate?

Cheers

Comment

Comapred to Vatika , Access of Bestech is much better . Only 100 meter from 75 meter sector road coming from NH
                  Reputation of builder in market is very good in terms of timely delivery and quality
                  Specfication are high end compared to Vatika ( MOre green area , Club / Gym , Amphitheater ..)

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

My POV .. If I were in your position I would hold it, will give better returns than many others.
                    If you dont mind me asking your entry date and rate?

Cheers
                    \
                    Entered in Nov 2010 at 3000 per sq ft

Comment

Yesterday received demand letter on Casting of Twelfth Floor Roof Slab . What a speed of construction after bought in pre-launch in sept 2010 ?

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X