Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 15 2017
1310 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by tinesha View Post
    Yesterday received demand letter on Casting of Twelfth Floor Roof Slab . What a speed of construction after bought in pre-launch in sept 2010 ?
    yes I agree speed of construction of Lavaynya apartments is awesome. I have also paid for 8th floor roof slab for tower 5 few days ago. I hope it will continue like that way.

    Comment


    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

      received Demand Note: On Casting Of Tenth Floor Roof Slab Tower - 5.

      Comment


      • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

        hi !
        I am new to this forum.
        Can you please advise me if it will be a good idea to enter into this project now.
        What i sthe current resale price ?
        Please advise

        Comment


        • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

          Resale..

          Greetings,

          The price of 2 and 2+1 Bhk is about 3400-3500 Rs per Sqft and for 3 Bhk it is 3350 to about 3400 Per Sqft.

          It is a good project if you are looking in terms on end use. Will be delivered on time may be a few months before too looking at the pace of construction.

          Thanks
          Hitesh

          Originally posted by tushtar View Post
          hi !
          I am new to this forum.
          Can you please advise me if it will be a good idea to enter into this project now.
          What i sthe current resale price ?
          Please advise

          Comment


          • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

            Thanks for your advice .
            I am an end-user . Will you suggest to go into this project now or is there a better time.

            Comment


            • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

              I think it is right time to invest right now, Work out with dealers\Brokers and try to get best deal, The price would definately increase once project nears completion.

              Thanks
              Hitesh

              Originally posted by tushtar View Post
              Thanks for your advice .
              I am an end-user . Will you suggest to go into this project now or is there a better time.

              Comment


              • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                DLF Launching in Sec. 81

                Hi,

                In today's TOI, DLF has given a big advertisement for mega their project in sec 81. Some sources saying that the prce would be around 5500 psft.

                Does this news will help in getting up the resale price of other projects in the victiny like Vipul Lavanya.

                What members think about this?

                Vipin

                Comment


                • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                  What DLF has proposed is luxury, Lavanya does not has these features. Neither the brand name of DLF. So, not much to appreciate. Appreciation in Lavanya will come when the area becomes livable - that should be around mid-next year atleast. By that time DLF NTH will start getting occupied, basic amenities might be available, the Sector road being constructed by Bestech will be ready. Only then any significant appreciation will happen. Till then, we can only enjoy the fast pace of construction

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                    Nishant,

                    I can understand your point of view. But if we deduct the price of luxury and brand (Lets say approx. 1000 psft) from the asking price of DLF project, isn't it still Rs 1000 psft higher than the current resale price of Vipul (say 3300).

                    Also in terms of affordability I beleive Vipul Lavanya would be preferred over DLF.

                    thanks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                      Vipul lavanya has 2 issues -

                      1. it is surrounded by factories.
                      2. Approach road is not good due to villages


                      Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
                      Nishant,

                      I can understand your point of view. But if we deduct the price of luxury and brand (Lets say approx. 1000 psft) from the asking price of DLF project, isn't it still Rs 1000 psft higher than the current resale price of Vipul (say 3300).

                      Also in terms of affordability I beleive Vipul Lavanya would be preferred over DLF.

                      thanks

                      Comment

                      Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X