:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • * Visted site yesterday, sector road (24 M) would start some where close to Nov / Dec 2012.
    * Regarding EDC/IDC - As per Vipul, revised rates are already considered
    * Regarding DPS - Deal has been done, would take couple of months for things to start moving.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info.

One clarification , what do you mean by " As per Vipul revised rates are already considered" Does it mean that they have passed on the benefit of downward revision to EDC/IDC charges to customers like us (which for me, has not happened)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, as per them - they have already passed the benefit to customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys forget about adjusting EDC/IDC you won't get anything back. Even service tax has been raised if you noticed your recent demands.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    Guys forget about adjusting EDC/IDC you won't get anything back. Even service tax has been raised if you noticed your recent demands.

Have you got any new demand, and how much service tax (in %) has been raised. Last time too (Around April 2012), there was a raise, is it second one?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Service tax was increased in the new budget session from april 2012 , so they are justified in raising it.

but when have they passed on EDC/IDC downward revision benefit to us. I have not received any such communication from them. I am little confused . Guys ,pls throw some light on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Recent photos of Vipul Lavanya. 4 Towers are almost ready .

CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info
    CommentQuote
  • Heard Vipul is again going to escalate the price of this project within this month, anyone has any further news on it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Notty123
    Heard Vipul is again going to escalate the price of this project within this month, anyone has any further news on it?

Yes you heard it correct. Prices are going to 5500+ this month for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    Yes you heard it correct. Prices are going to 5500+ this month for sure.

Good news then.. The secondary market prices will go up as well then :D
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 4

Hey Guys,

has anyone received any demand letter for 12th floor, TOWER 4

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • 5500 is it worth with that village approach road? Not sure whts driving the price
    CommentQuote
  • Resale is ~ 4000+

Whole Project is almost spld out, so 5500 is more of a theoretical price.
    CommentQuote
  • i feel DLf express greens is a much better buy at 4200-4500 , being direct on NH8 and much cleaner area, with both projects nearing possession.

Originally Posted by krishna99
    5500 is it worth with that village approach road? Not sure whts driving the price
    CommentQuote