Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

I am looking to sell my 2 bhk vipul lavanya 4000/- bsp.

If anyone interested please contact.

Brokers excuse.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk

Comment

3 bhk+1

Dear Friends,

If any one of you know, any idea about market rates for 3 +1 bhk 1780 flats. It is getting tough to know the real value, if anyone inqired with any broker. Please convey the rates going in market.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by papmanindia View Post
        Dear Friends,

If any one of you know, any idea about market rates for 3 +1 bhk 1780 flats. It is getting tough to know the real value, if anyone inqired with any broker. Please convey the rates going in market.

Thanks in advance
        search 99acers and list properties you will find lots of broker/direct sellers details. Call them up and deal with the most suitable guy.

Comment

Originally posted by GauravMarwah View Post
          I am looking to sell my 2 bhk vipul lavanya 4000/- bsp.

If anyone interested please contact.

Brokers excuse.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk
          There are many available in 34-3500 range, Is there anything special about your flat.
          Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

After the recent rate hike, brokers have started calling unit holders to sell. This is a tactics as many are not aware of the rate hike by Vipul and other builders in general. I got a call to sell at 3500/-. So, if people can hold on for some more time, the rate will definitely jump up. Looking at the pace of construction and other factors, 4000/- can be a good resale rate.

Comment

Originally posted by nks.nishant View Post
              After the recent rate hike, brokers have started calling unit holders to sell. This is a tactics as many are not aware of the rate hike by Vipul and other builders in general. I got a call to sell at 3500/-. So, if people can hold on for some more time, the rate will definitely jump up. Looking at the pace of construction and other factors, 4000/- can be a good resale rate.
              I completely agree with you. I HATE BROKERS. God damn they are so so clever. Yesterday got a call from a retard and let me post it in his language:-

Broker:-Aapke pass unit hai 2BHK
              Me: Yes.

Broker:-Bechna hai kya aapko?
              Me: Rates kya chal rahe hai.. I have heard vipul is now seling at 4500 and DLF ne bhi 6250 me hot cakes ki tarh property bechi hai new gurgaon me.

Broker:- Aree aap DLF ka compare vipul se and bestech se mat karo. DLF to 1 ghante me bik jata hai and bla bla.. Uski locality bhi far better hai Vipul ki to connectivity bhi nahi etc.. Aapka konshe floor pe hai?

Me:- 14th floor

Broker:- ye to top floor hai bikega bhi nahi.

Me:- top nahi hai (LOL these jackasses don't even know about project they just care about commissions)

Broker:- booking kish amount ki hai abhi to rate 3300 ke ass pass chal raha hai (LOL)

Me:- accha ji agar ye baat hai to mujhe unit nahi sale karni me 1 year aur hold kar lunga and ready to move hi sale kar dunga.

Broker:- ha tab to aapko 4K mil hi jayega.. eshi baat nahi Vipul bhi accha builder hai (LOL)

Peace of shit. Brokers should be hanged till death.

Comment

Originally posted by dheerajswami View Post
                I completely agree with you. I HATE BROKERS. God damn they are so so clever. Yesterday got a call from a retard and let me post it in his language:-

Me: Rates kya chal rahe hai.. I have heard vipul is now seling at 4500 and DLF ne bhi 6250 me hot cakes ki tarh property bechi hai new gurgaon me.

Broker:- Aree aap DLF ka compare vipul se and bestech se mat karo. DLF to 1 ghante me bik jata hai and bla bla.. Uski locality bhi far better hai Vipul ki to connectivity bhi nahi etc.. Aapka konshe floor pe hai?

Me:- top nahi hai (LOL these jackasses don't even know about project they just care about commissions)

Broker:- booking kish amount ki hai abhi to rate 3300 ke ass pass chal raha hai (LOL)

Me:- accha ji agar ye baat hai to mujhe unit nahi sale karni me 1 year aur hold kar lunga and ready to move hi sale kar dunga.

Broker:- ha tab to aapko 4K mil hi jayega.. eshi baat nahi Vipul bhi accha builder hai (LOL)

- LOL - I second that...
                They make you think that you are the biggest loser on earth and you will not get anything out of ur investment...

Comment

Completely agree with you dheerajswami.
                  Got calls for 4 brokers on Sunday to sell my unit.

Everyone was quoting 3500+ for my unit, when I asked them that I am planning to add 1 more. They simply changed the tone that availability is very less and demand is high.. They can start looking at requirment but it would be somewhere between 3600-3700 psqf.

These brokers play only for themself.

Comment

PM me in case intrested to sell to owners
                    Thanks,ROHANm

Comment

Hehehee.. good one..

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X