:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Resale is ~ 4000+

Whole Project is almost spld out, so 5500 is more of a theoretical price.

5500 is company price Amit not resale prices. You are right resale is happening at 4000+

And the ones who are wondering about approach road just wait till the end of this year according to the company officials.
    CommentQuote
  • what would be resale for 3bhk and 2 bhk is the difference of 300 as quoted by brokers, please guide. I plan to buy , as quoted are 3bhk -3800 and 2 bhk 4100 and may be 100 rupee either side as told. please educate people like bless u , manoja, rahul , amit ji come to resue and actuals on ground conditions as u know of it please. I am considering Anada, firnhill, maceo if this this not work please educate on these aspects, regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishusharawat
    what would be resale for 3bhk and 2 bhk is the difference of 300 as quoted by brokers, please guide. I plan to buy , as quoted are 3bhk -3800 and 2 bhk 4100 and may be 100 rupee either side as told. please educate people like bless u , manoja, rahul , amit ji come to resue and actuals on ground conditions as u know of it please. I am considering Anada, firnhill, maceo if this this not work please educate on these aspects, regards

If you are getting a good 3 BHK 1560 unit at 3800/- go for it, it's a steal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishusharawat
    what would be resale for 3bhk and 2 bhk is the difference of 300 as quoted by brokers, please guide. I plan to buy , as quoted are 3bhk -3800 and 2 bhk 4100 and may be 100 rupee either side as told. please educate people like bless u , manoja, rahul , amit ji come to resue and actuals on ground conditions as u know of it please. I am considering Anada, firnhill, maceo if this this not work please educate on these aspects, regards

3bhk 3800 is a dream price. If you are happy with the facing of the unit and other things. Don't think twice just close the deal as soon as you can.

All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Holy Cow..!

Amazing pace of construction. Will this area be livable by the time of possession (whenever its expected)?

Aas pass koi sabji wala, nai, mochi hoga yah nahi? :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Just go there on the site,i am sure those who are interested at 4000, will not buy even on launch price,location and surroundings are so pathetic

Originally Posted by CowSingh
    Holy Cow..!

Amazing pace of construction. Will this area be livable by the time of possession (whenever its expected)?

Aas pass koi sabji wala, nai, mochi hoga yah nahi? :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bksinha
    Just go there on the site,i am sure those who are interested at 4000, will not buy even on launch price,location and surroundings are so pathetic

Better go to GCX and buy something around 6500 and you should be happy ;-)

But you need to find mochi / nai / etc nearby :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bksinha
    Just go there on the site,i am sure those who are interested at 4000, will not buy even on launch price,location and surroundings are so pathetic

You appear to be expert in Gurgaon real estate . What is your top 5 picks in 60 - 80 L budget ?
    CommentQuote
  • Greater Noida

Originally Posted by bksinha

Aap kee baat sun kar Greater Noida yaad aa gaya. For 3 innocent years (2005-07), there were quite a number of flats in many apartments those were rented 3500 for 2BHK and 5000 for 3 BHK but demanded a handsome sale price. WHY? Because everyone will invest there but no one will live there till the soundings develop.

If not Nai and Mochi, Tire Puncture wala and Kiryane wala toh chahiye hee.

Dahi kharidney paas waley gaon gaye, toh wapas aaney tak uski lassi ban jaigee. :-) :-)

Holy Cow!
    CommentQuote
  • Kharido

Originally Posted by bksinha

Lagta hai BKSinha jee prices girney pur sabsey peheley khedengey. :-)

Holy Cow!
    CommentQuote
  • I had word with Vipul Official Gaurav and asked him regarding DPS coming up near by VIPUL. He said he is not aware abt this kind of deal.
    Do senior members has any confirmed news on this?

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CowSingh
    Aap kee baat sun kar Greater Noida yaad aa gaya. For 3 innocent years (2005-07), there were quite a number of flats in many apartments those were rented 3500 for 2BHK and 5000 for 3 BHK but demanded a handsome sale price. WHY? Because everyone will invest there but no one will live there till the soundings develop.

Dahi kharidney paas waley gaon gaye, toh wapas aaney tak uski lassi ban jaigee. :-) :-)

Holy Cow!

Ha..ha..ha.. Nice Joke...:D

Not sure about Dahi, but milk could be available at your doorstep because of nearby doodhwale .. gaon wale bhaiya..

The nai, mochi, subji wala too will be there once people start living... Thanks to so much population / un-employement in India.

On a serious note, people living in nearby villages are human beings like us, and the workers / engineers ... burning their days / nights to make our ashiyana too are human beings living their. I am sure, end users will start living as soon as they will get possessions of their dreams.

My POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CowSingh

Holy Cow!

In a good apartment like uppal plumeria ,which is beautifully maintained,you can get 3 bhk for rent in 8000-9000/ even today.Gurgaon is no different now,80% are investors here.2009 was the year to invest in RE.Those who missed the time,now they are feeling missed out.They want to catch now and brokers are putting salt on their jakhm and telling clients that we told you to buy at 3500/- you did not,now it is in 5500/ you are not ,tomorrow it will be 7500/- and you will regret.This mental attack on the greed of investor plays well and they fall in trap.There is called a intrinsic value of any thing.Location is very important ,i feel.Development of location is equally important.Any amount of price will never change location.
    CommentQuote
  • Should i invest

Is vipul Lavanya a good project to invent in currently ?
    a broker is asking for 4250 for 2BHK . Should i go for it ?
    By what time do you think the project will be ready ?
    Please guide. i am very confused
    CommentQuote
  • What would be the minimum cash component required to invest in a 2BHK in resale in this project.
    CommentQuote