:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    Internal plaster completion pics:-

Thanks mate!!

How you got these pics?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I follow up forum but its my first post, I am having 2bhk in Vipul Lavanya (1225sqft), i want to sell it and take 3bhk or 4bhk in same, anyone interested in reduce their investment in project by switching unit. I am not sure if it happen in Gurgaon, i seen it in Bangalore
    CommentQuote
  • looking at the pic that shared here, window size is very small also can't see any proper ventilation....can you pls update this pic is for which tower, i am having unit in T10..

Looking at project update so far going well can you please advice tentative date for possession..

Thanks for continuous update...
    CommentQuote
  • when VIPUL offers possession ..say in 8-12 months , do you think the area is liveable ?
    Will people be moving into the project ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tushtar
    when VIPUL offers possession ..say in 8-12 months , do you think the area is liveable ?

Tushtar - as soon ppl started living there all necessary things will set up automatically. Those are end user and currently living in a rented home they will immediately shift in their dream home.
    CommentQuote
  • This is one builder who has a very decent track record of delivering their projects . vipul garden, vipul green, vipul belmonte & vipul tatvam villas to name a few. Being one of the earliest end users of VG , i can vouch for the excellent quality of their maintenance .

i do hope they maintain their track record and deliver an excellent project for new gurgaon area.

One learning, be very sure about the quality of plastering before taking over and if possible get it tested before taking over posession, this is one area where they really cut corners.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tushtar
    when VIPUL offers possession ..say in 8-12 months , do you think the area is liveable ?

Bro pplz have put their hard earned money in to these projects and are paying heavy rent 25k + for living in NCR. Why would they pay rent after getting possession?

Hamere marwari me ek kahawat hai. Uoonth (camel) aa gaya to mori (khunta) bhi bandh jayegi ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bikumatre
    This is one builder who has a very decent track record of delivering their projects . vipul garden, vipul green, vipul belmonte & vipul tatvam villas to name a few. Being one of the earliest end users of VG , i can vouch for the excellent quality of their maintenance .

i do hope they maintain their track record and deliver an excellent project for new gurgaon area.

One learning, be very sure about the quality of plastering before taking over and if possible get it tested before taking over posession, this is one area where they really cut corners.

What's about Vipul Green Dharuhera?;)

anyway, it is indeed one of the most reliable builders in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    What's about Vipul Green Dharuhera?;)

not sure mate, what do you say. have not tracked that project. dharuhera is too far as far as my preferences are concerned.

also i prefer commenting on things i have seen with my own eyes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bikumatre
    not sure mate, what do you say. have not tracked that project. dharuhera is too far as far as my preferences are concerned.

I meant to say that that project is much delayed. but in Gurgaon Builders track record has been Positive ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I meant to say that that project is much delayed. but in Gurgaon Builders track record has been Positive ...

even their gurgaon projects were delayed, but far better by gurgaon standards. they did compensate for the delay on one hand and took it out from the other hand by slight increase in super area. Typical gurgaon builder.

But end users are generally happy with quality delivered , especially of the common facilities like swimming pool, power backup, landscape quality & they continue to maintain well, infact very very well. However i am talking of Vipul and not orchid .

However their internal build quality was patchy, seepage in several aprtments / lot of reti . However it is par for the course as far as builders here are concerned.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    Bro pplz have put their hard earned money in to these projects and are paying heavy rent 25k + for living in NCR. Why would they pay rent after getting possession?

Hamere marwari me ek kahawat hai. Uoonth (camel) aa gaya to mori (khunta) bhi bandh jayegi ;)

Gr8 to know that you are Marwari. Me too, from Jaipur.. and you Dheer?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear IRSF member,

Could you please advice Tower 10 latest Development, construction stage etc. What i understand from previous post that Vipul will provide Possession for all Tower together. Is this official news or we are just predicting the same. What i know many Builders are providing possession phase by phase.

Kindly update.

Thanks
    AG
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I am looking for a 3 BHK in vipul lavanya . What is the current resale BSP. Would it be a good investment to enter at this stage
    CommentQuote
  • Is 3900 a good price for 12th floor park facing
    CommentQuote