Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Thanks Sg_Garg, BTW what is the source of the information? I mean has it published in daily newspaper or have you heard from someone.

Thanks

Originally posted by sg_garg View Post
    Got to know that government has reduced the EDC and IDC for some sectors (Sector 81 is one of them). In the demand note Vipul did not reduce the price.

Can someone provide more details on that. I am planning to get the circular this weekend. If anyone already got the circular, pls put a scan copy here.

Comment

EDC/IDC reduced

Thats a gr8 news if it is true. Please share the source of it.

Does broker adjust the difference amount, which they have already taken? as in case of Vipul Lavanya? Do we have legal rights if they don't do so?

Thanks

Comment

Other builders in that area are sending demand notes with adjustments on EDC/IDC. Same is expected from Vipul as well.

Comment

Hi! Got a call from a dealer, quoting 4000 as the resale rate.Justifiably so, by Diwali this project should be selling for 4500, looking at the present scenario.

Comment

I am willing to sell my 2 bhk unit at 3800/- . If anyone interested pls pm me.

Sent from my GT-I9001

Comment

Received a demand note of 12th floor for T-5. Although I have not yet got any call or information about EDC/IDC changes I guess today I'm going to call them and clarify if this is just a rumor or reality. Will post later. Till then watch progress of the work

Comment

Me too got the demand letter in 5th tower. Also getting broker's call in 3600-3800 range.

Comment

I have also recieved the demand for T5 on casting of 12th floor on 9th March, Have we got any news around reduction in EDC/IDC as told by one of the gentleman in the thread?

Thanks

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
                  Received a demand note of 12th floor for T-5. Although I have not yet got any call or information about EDC/IDC changes I guess today I'm going to call them and clarify if this is just a rumor or reality. Will post later. Till then watch progress of the work

Last edited by Achiever; March 11 2012, 12:20 PM. Reason: Spelling correction

Comment

^^ I have wrote them an email yesterday and NO reply yet. I will wait another 48 hours and then call em.

Comment

Hi,

I have an apt in Lavanya measuring 1560 ft. I am little worried about the roads, connectivity to the apt once the project completes. Also, little worried whether this place will be livable in coming 1 yr or so. Please share any details on coming up shopping malls, schools etc.
                      Please addvise.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X