:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone received demand letter for "On completion of Electrical Wiring" for Tower 8 or 7 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Lets hope it takes time - next year seems good to me - considering that they plan to handover possession in a years time.
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul is going to increase the rate from 1st Oct Rs 5500
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul was launched around Rs 3100 and now the rate will be around Rs 5500 w.e.f 1 Oct (read from previous post) so there is an appreciation of around 75% in around 2 years.....
    CommentQuote
  • 5500 is a resale rate ?

Originally Posted by cavarun
    Vipul was launched around Rs 3100 and now the rate will be around Rs 5500 w.e.f 1 Oct (read from previous post) so there is an appreciation of around 75% in around 2 years.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbhardwajl
    5500 is a resale rate ?

5500 is not resale it must be fresh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    5500 is not resale it must be fresh

Yes.. right now, the resale price is around 4300-4400 psqf
    CommentQuote
  • How much payement gone yet ?

Originally Posted by karan1970
    Yes.. right now, the resale price is around 4300-4400 psqf
    CommentQuote
    How much payement gone yet ?

close to 85%-90%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cavarun
    Vipul was launched around Rs 3100 and now the rate will be around Rs 5500 w.e.f 1 Oct (read from previous post) so there is an appreciation of around 75% in around 2 years.....

Some people bought it at 2700 less 3.5% broker discount that is 2609 net in Aug 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • Lavanya is available for 3950-4200 in resale..depending on the size
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by connectanuj
    Lavanya is available for 3950-4200 in resale..depending on the size

It's maintaining around 20% gap between resale and company price. This is what I am watching from last an year.
    CommentQuote
  • what are good and exceptional returns?

Originally Posted by sbhardwajl
    Average return on this project.

Do you consider the ROI of 25-30% as average?

Please do share the stories of good and exceptional returns you have made or such stories you have heard.

regards
    -RD
    CommentQuote
    So return on this investment is avergae.

Even i feel return is below average . Reason being this project is not investor friendly as construction is before schedule ( 85 % payment already gone to builder for some towers ) & will be ready for possession mid-next year...
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul properties give good ROI in the long run. Perhaps the construction at this location is ahead of its time. Sometimes having an efficient builder can be a curse
    CommentQuote