:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Let the approach road finish which is already getting constructed as I write and then we will see what returns this project delivers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    Let the approach road finish which is already getting constructed as I write and then we will see what returns this project delivers.

Agree, that would be a Major trigger. People would forget about factories, and I believe prices will follow Bestech Ananda, and people would prefer this one because of intrinsic value it has as compared to Ananda.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone pls provide update for tower 10
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current official price from Vipul? Also any idea about re-sale rate. Just wanted to inquire, as I am out of India so not in touch.
    CommentQuote
  • Current offcial price 5500 no discount
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yugal12
    Current offcial price 5500 no discount

Thanks yugal12. Is it for 3 BHK 1560? Also any idea about current re-sale rate in 3 BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Thanks yugal12. Is it for 3 BHK 1560? Also any idea about current re-sale rate in 3 BHK?

i heard 4000-4200
    CommentQuote
  • I got offer of 3950 for 3 bhi resale and for 2bhk offer is 4200
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Abhay1991 and Vibhusjain
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any group of vipul lavanya owners on fb and secondly why activity on this thread is slow, is this project for end users and people here are mostly investors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhusjain
    Is there any group of vipul lavanya owners on fb and secondly why activity on this thread is slow, is this project for end users and people here are mostly investors

I think you are right. Already 85% payment has gone, re-sale activities might not that up, as the project has not got that much appreciation, so even investor too seems waiting for some trigger.
    CommentQuote
  • its surprising to see that Vipul available at 4200 and will be available for possesion within six month is not at all attractive for people who are booking at 5000-6000 Rs in new projects at DEW.

Area will be livable due to proximity from NH8 and Manesar soon.

Anyone heard they are launching phase 2
    CommentQuote
    its surprising to see that Vipul available at 4200 and will be available for possesion within six month is not at all attractive for people who are booking at 5000-6000 Rs in new projects at DEW.

One of my friend recently visited the site and he said that however work on 4 towers is going great but it doesn't seem they will give possession before August 2013. So it is about a year from now till this project gets delivered.

Rest of the six towers are still getting their structure getting constructed which will take almost 6 months to complete. Thats true this project is at great value to buy at the time as it seems like price is stagnant again.

But you never know when they are going to hit the next 5K mark as I have observed this project since early 2011 and prices hikes happens with major triggers only. Now I see this project giving handsome returns on these triggers

1. The approach road from NH 8 gets connected (construction already started but might take up to 6 months from now.)
    2. Delivery of the project
    3. They are also considering to launch next phase (although not sure)
    4. Area gets habitable (will take atleast 2 years from now IMO)
    5. Near by projects gets delivered bestech etc.
    CommentQuote
    its surprising to see that Vipul available at 4200 and will be available for possesion within six month is not at all attractive for people who are booking at 5000-6000 Rs in new projects at DEW.

know what, this is an excellent question!

Market is full of mid-sized investors/ brokers who create hype and are driving prices even higher for the common man (end users).

The are happy to invest in a new projects even at 4.5 - 6k because it only requires 30 -35lacs.

Older projects are available for much cheaper prices but no takers because a lot of payment is gone and investers are not interested.
    CommentQuote