:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    I own a higher floor unit there and let me tell you I'm getting couple of calls from broker and recently I have been going thru a serious query. He offered me 4150 price that also bcz my floor is a high floor (according to him higher floor always have 50-100 PSF difference).

The problem is as of now in this GGN market I can not find any other good investment. Guess I would sell off at 4150 then where should I put my money? on 5K + launches..

It sounds like this project is soon going to reach 5K mark as soon as the connectivity road connects it to sector road.

you should better hold it...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Folks for the clarifications.

Very well said Dheer, however I'm still worried there are many residential project under process some of them builders are suppose to provide possession but so far no rad map we can see. Builders has taken almost 80-90% payment and those are end user paying 30-40k interest p/m for their HL.

Can anyone give me any builders name who has provided possession in GGN, though their project was launch 3-4 years back.

I'm thinking if you look at the inventory in hand by the investor if this is the situation anything possible - on demand and supply chain. Investor will not old unit for long time period and that point of time surely it will impact significantly RS market.

This is my pm opinion but God knows these day anything possible.

Therefore let hope for the best.

regards,
    SG
    CommentQuote
  • Dear IREF Member,

Wishing a very Happy Diwali and prosperous new year 2013.....

regards
    SG
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul

Dear Friends,

Can anybody tell abt the current construction sattus of Vipul lavanya for Tower 5 to 8. What is expected date for possession ????

Regards,
    Aashish
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashuktr1
    Dear Friends,

Can anybody tell abt the current construction sattus of Vipul lavanya for Tower 5 to 8. What is expected date for possession ????

Regards,
    Aashish

I own a unit in T-5. Last demand they raised in Sep for internal plaster completion. Possession is expected in Oct. 2013.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Friends,

Regards,
    Aashish

Structure fully completed. Intenal plaster done, finishing works pending. Expected possession Q3 in FY13. Official source.

regards,

SG
    CommentQuote
  • I also paid instalment for internal plaster in Sep. But after that, no payment is done. last week, I visited the site. As per Vipul official, they will start possession from June onward. But it doesn't seems even in Q3 of next year.

Regards,
    Aashish
    CommentQuote
  • Official possession date according to papers is in August 2013. I guess till then Vipul will be able to handover atleast 4 towers for sure.
    CommentQuote
    I also paid instalment for internal plaster in Sep. But after that, no payment is done. last week, I visited the site. As per Vipul official, they will start possession from June onward. But it doesn't seems even in Q3 of next year.

Regards,
    Aashish

hi
    Greetings

Whatever sources that claim should have a copy of application for part/full OC. Once inspected and found ok, all out standings pertaining to Labour Cess, EDC/IDC, Service Tax declaration etc are cleared, structural conformity certificate obtained, Fire fighting approval, Environmental Solar/water harvesting/STP installed thereafter Department will issue Occupation Certificate.
    Ask for a copy of this application if made by the company. Rest all is plain hearsay and smooth marketing talk. If honest and genuine it should not be a problem for any builder to either show the status as OC applied for on the website or show a copy of the same.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • The 24 mtr. link road to Vipul has started now. I hope t be completed within 6 months.. Once done,, the possession will not be far away...:-)
    CommentQuote
    The 24 mtr. link road to Vipul has started now. I hope t be completed within 6 months.. Once done,, the possession will not be far away...:-)

Thanks for sharing. May I know the source of the news? Have you yourself visited and saw the construction, or you got this info form somewhere else?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Thanks for sharing. May I know the source of the news? Have you yourself visited and saw the construction, or you got this info form somewhere else?

Not sure about this link road but I can confirm 60 Mtr wide sector road towards sector 87 crossing sector 86 is already getting constructed.

So seems like this 24 Mtr link road will give proximity to 60 Mtr wide road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    Not sure about this link road but I can confirm 60 Mtr wide sector road towards sector 87 crossing sector 86 is already getting constructed.

So seems like this 24 Mtr link road will give proximity to 60 Mtr wide road.

Thanks Dheer bhai, for following the project closely.

It's quite some time, they have not raised a fresh demand, any info on the construction progress on towers (5-9)? Also any other info about rest of the towers, which earlier was progressing a little slow.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Thanks Dheer bhai, for following the project closely.

It's quite some time, they have not raised a fresh demand, any info on the construction progress on towers (5-9)? Also any other info about rest of the towers, which earlier was progressing a little slow.
    Thanks

Yeah no new invoice raised lately. I have uploaded recent snaps of November. Please check my past posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, any idea on the sewerage/ water connection and electricity. What stage is it at..are sectoral severage lines passing through the project vicinity. Now that roads are by & large there, possession shall depend a lot on the foregoing things I guess

regards
    CommentQuote