:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Thanks for sharing. May I know the source of the news? Have you yourself visited and saw the construction, or you got this info form somewhere else?

Hii,,

One of my Agent told who is offical dealer of Vipul sectors and had a lot of sources for VIPUL.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

whats the resale rate of this project? and how much more additional needed to be paid apart from BSP??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

whats the resale rate of this project? and how much more additional needed to be paid apart from BSP??

Don't know about others but last week I have received 3 serious queries and the price offered was 4300. Although I have denied.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    Don't know about others but last week I have received 3 serious queries and the price offered was 4300. Although I have denied.

Thanks Dheer

I liked the Lavanya Floor plan very much..
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 9 received demand from completion of top floor,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer

Considering if some deal get fixed at 4200. please let me know what are other charges one need to pay. just want to understand how much total will be for a 2 BHK all inclusive with how much already gone to builder. Please reply
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh2012
    Considering if some deal get fixed at 4200. please let me know what are other charges one need to pay. just want to understand how much total will be for a 2 BHK all inclusive with how much already gone to builder. Please reply

You will be lucky if you get a deal at 4200 PSF. The other charged would be around 9-10 L.
    CommentQuote
  • othe charges are broadly 360 edc/idc, 250000 car park and 50 ifms. plc is nominal around 50 if applicable.
    demand raised is close to 80-90% depending on towers...

Originally Posted by mahesh2012
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    othe charges are broadly 360 edc/idc, 250000 car park and 50 ifms. plc is nominal around 50 if applicable.
    demand raised is close to 80-90% depending on towers...

How are you Amit Sir :)

Any idea of what are the resale prices going on as you are active in offline market.
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul Tower 8 plumbing demand

Originally Posted by Dheer
    How are you Amit Sir :)

Any idea of what are the resale prices going on as you are active in offline market.

Have spoken to vipul official they said that the tower 8 work of plumbing is completed & demand has been send. So finally work in tower 8 almost completed.
    Good unit is around 4500 PSF in resale. moreover you will not find any actual stock for sale. As the whole woke is going to finish in next 6-7 month.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sir,,,

If I am not wrong.. u write plumbing work.. that means the last installment.. I have a unit in Tower 6. Till now, only plaster demand has been given...

Regards,
    Aashu Khattar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashuktr1
    Dear Sir,,,

If I am not wrong.. u write plumbing work.. that means the last installment.. I have a unit in Tower 6. Till now, only plaster demand has been given...

Regards,
    Aashu Khattar

He said T-8. So you should expect it in next couple of weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for house for my enduse. Some one suggested me Vipul Lavanya because of builder reputation... I visited the site after lot of hickups on road and found this is end of Gurgaon.. and in front we have Manesar...the project is surrounded by lot of factories (rice, beer....) some industrial area.....Now I am wondering how can some one live there.....I know proposal is factories would shift...but still Shall I buy this...(I would take bank loan for most of the amount)....what are comparative deals for me in Gurgaon...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Apple21
    I am looking for house for my enduse. Some one suggested me Vipul Lavanya because of builder reputation... I visited the site after lot of hickups on road and found this is end of Gurgaon.. and in front we have Manesar...the project is surrounded by lot of factories (rice, beer....) some industrial area.....Now I am wondering how can some one live there.....I know proposal is factories would shift...but still Shall I buy this...(I would take bank loan for most of the amount)....what are comparative deals for me in Gurgaon...?

If you would have gone in some more depth towards sector 86, 90, 92, and 95, you could not said sector 81 as end of Gurgaon.

Because of it's proximity to Manesar, there are better chances of early habitation and rent receivables on this property. I think this is the only property in GGN at this price with promising builder, and near by possession. So I would say very good for end users, who wants to take loan, without fearing the delivery of the project.

My POV only. It may be biased because of my interest.:o
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 7

Received Demand Note: On Completion of Plumbing Work
    CommentQuote