:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • When u paid for the electrcial work completion demand .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashuktr1
    When u paid for the electrcial work completion demand .....

Last demand paid on 6th Aug on Completion of Internal Plaster
    CommentQuote
    When u paid for the electrcial work completion demand .....

After current demand pending is

Ø On completion of Electrical Conduiting & Wiring

Ø At the time of notice for possession
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Any idea how recent are these pics http://www.vipulgroup.in/sites/default/files/update_project_update/L1130403_0.JPG

query basically relates to uncompleted towers in pictures while members are getting advance instalment demands, or am I missing something??

When does the company plan to apply for OC, please keep updated. I guess this would release about 550-600 apartments once completed.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hey dear.. This is very old pic. For Tower 9, top floor installment has been raised....
    CommentQuote
    Hey dear.. This is very old pic. For Tower 9, top floor installment has been raised....

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for updating, cant understand why builders cant update the latest pictures for the benefit of their buyers..

They should be happy in showing what they have acheived

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    After current demand pending is

Ø On completion of Electrical Conduiting & Wiring

Ø At the time of notice for possession

Awesome seems like T 05 is 1 month lagging behind T 07. I'm expecting it in January.

As I have paid last on 7th of Sept.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    Awesome seems like T 05 is 1 month lagging behind T 07. I'm expecting it in January.

As I have paid last on 7th of Sept.

I also paid on 7th of Sep. for Tower 6....
    CommentQuote
  • let see when next pull come in for this project it seems price are stuck at 42-4300
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhusjain
    let see when next pull come in for this project it seems price are stuck at 42-4300

As soon as the road connecting this to the main sector road gets completed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan1970
    As soon as the road connecting this to the main sector road gets completed

The road will not be completed till march 2013 and it seems that the next instalment will be after 3 to 4 months for Tower 7 & 8.

Aashish
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

My friend recommended me Vipul Lavanya project for my end use after 1-2 year. I like the project details however when I visited the site I found lot of noise (factory noise arnd 6.30 pm). On investigation I found that there are lot of factories over there..(dealer told me that they may get shifted)...But I really doubt that....there are many in surrounding...sorry to say but I also found lot of labor roaming around these factories and in some of those factories I found manesar address....is that worth picking for my end use? What can be my other options in same rate...BTW, I was offered deal @4000....(less white)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Apple21
    Hi All,

My friend recommended me Vipul Lavanya project for my end use after 1-2 year. I like the project details however when I visited the site I found lot of noise (factory noise arnd 6.30 pm). On investigation I found that there are lot of factories over there..(dealer told me that they may get shifted)...But I really doubt that....there are many in surrounding...sorry to say but I also found lot of labor roaming around these factories and in some of those factories I found manesar address....is that worth picking for my end use? What can be my other options in same rate...BTW, I was offered deal @4000....(less white)

Originally Posted by Apple21
    I am looking for house for my enduse. Some one suggested me Vipul Lavanya because of builder reputation... I visited the site after lot of hickups on road and found this is end of Gurgaon.. and in front we have Manesar...the project is surrounded by lot of factories (rice, beer....) some industrial area.....Now I am wondering how can some one live there.....I know proposal is factories would shift...but still Shall I buy this...(I would take bank loan for most of the amount)....what are comparative deals for me in Gurgaon...?

Hey mate this is your second post on this thread and accusing same again.. I guess someone replied you earlier too.. You are still posting same?

Not sure about your intentions. Good luck though.
    CommentQuote
  • Dheer, it seem she is regretting his decision and justifying to himself why he lost opportunity to own apartment there
    CommentQuote
  • New pics posted on Vipul Site...

Lavanya Apartments - Gurgaon | Vipul Group
    CommentQuote