:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks pics looks amazing.
    CommentQuote
  • haha.. seem like you have one apartment here and that why you get touchy.... I know people wants to ensure that their decision taken back is correct :-).... BTW dude, I am new to this forum... you can my see joining date etc so what can be my intentions...i am not a dealer....I went their with lots of hope but found it just not livable... I was recently offered Lavanya @4000.....I think reasons are clear why it was priced at higher side than some other projects two years back and now it came down....I even like mansoon breeze location more than that....BTW i have been in sector 92, 95....rates their are 3200....which is worth...comparing that to Lavanya I think it should not be more than 3600 - 3700....I think it is over priced at 4000....this can be because of good builder name...and indeed Vipul is good....BTW, I posted thinking that I would get some help if these factories are moving or some one has some info...
    CommentQuote
  • ahhh, BTW for your discourage....Pls note that I visited that not more than one moth back first and last time :-) so no point of losing and repent on anything dudo.
    CommentQuote
  • I wish some one could be more helpful and answer my question instead of safeguarding their decision : "what are comparative deals for me in Gurgaon...?"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Apple21
    haha.. seem like you have one apartment here and that why you get touchy.... I know people wants to ensure that their decision taken back is correct :-).... BTW dude, I am new to this forum... you can my see joining date etc so what can be my intentions...i am not a dealer....I went their with lots of hope but found it just not livable... I was recently offered Lavanya @4000.....I think reasons are clear why it was priced at higher side than some other projects two years back and now it came down....I even like mansoon breeze location more than that....BTW i have been in sector 92, 95....rates their are 3200....which is worth...comparing that to Lavanya I think it should not be more than 3600 - 3700....I think it is over priced at 4000....this can be because of good builder name...and indeed Vipul is good....BTW, I posted thinking that I would get some help if these factories are moving or some one has some info...

You said it all. Good for you that you have decided to leave this project then why you keep coming back and asking about the same?

Please don't worry about my investment with this project as I know what I did and my investment horizon and plans could be very different than you. So never compare from someone else. The first advice I can give you :)

This forum is about not criticizing and getting a fake satisfaction by putting down any builder/projects according to your thoughts rather take it as a tool to decide what could be best for you.

If you keep doing what you are doing as of now you will reach no where. Everyone who have investment there pretty much know about the location more than you.. as you wrote in your previous post that you have surveyed in factories as they are not going to move elsewhere and they are rice and beer factories.. lolz..

I have may be visited that site myself for like 5-7 times and never saw rice or beer factories. All I see is just 1 unit which is also beside the back of the project.. nothing else..

Good luck keep doing what you are doing its good for you.
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys ,
    can anyone update me recent prices of vipul lavanya both in resale and from vipul
    prashant
    CommentQuote
  • Chill guys, one need to define his investment himself, I will suggest that as you don't like location, look for something else, vipul is making this project without any delays with good speed, I don't mind living there, once sector road is done, factories, high tension wire, sevage sinks, graveyards, railway lines are there at various projects, tata primanti is 7000 next to it is high tension wire, in gurgaon it doesn't matter buddy, what matters is ticket size, time horizon to hold
    CommentQuote
  • dheer or nazi - I came here again to check response on my thread....I did nt get that in email and missed last response...however my original question was if I did not like Lavanya what can be my options in same rate i.e. 4K ?
    CommentQuote
  • 4000 in resale, you can try and will get easily else I can get u details....visit site first both in day and evening time...
    CommentQuote
    4000 in resale, you can try and will get easily else I can get u details....visit site first both in day and evening time...

I dont know buddy, but I have been turning down offers of 4200-4300 for my unit in VL.. May be you have caught a distress sale..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan1970
    I dont know buddy, but I have been turning down offers of 4200-4300 for my unit in VL.. May be you have caught a distress sale..

Apple21's repeated visit to this forum shows he has developed an interest to some extent and just trying to crack a deal in 4000 or less. Be Aware guys!!.. hold it tight, he is trying to catch a distress sale.

Most of the buyers in this project are end users, and so nothing needs to worry until and unless we don't get the delivery on time.
    CommentQuote
  • there are two broker not one who quoted me this rate and my friend who was fan of VL also got stressed up when he got similar call...he does not advocate and gets irritated like you on this topic now....BTW guys, dont worry you keep thinking that u can sell in 4200 today.....there is lot of difference in getting offer on phone and sitting on table and getting it sold.....every project has 2/3 units where u will find better rates who actually wants to sell....its only that u have to explore a bit....anyways wish good luck....thank you!
    CommentQuote
    there are two broker not one who quoted me this rate and my friend who was fan of VL also got stressed up when he got similar call...he does not advocate and gets irritated like you on this topic now....BTW guys, dont worry you keep thinking that u can sell in 4200 today.....there is lot of difference in getting offer on phone and sitting on table and getting it sold.....every project has 2/3 units where u will find better rates who actually wants to sell....its only that u have to explore a bit....anyways wish good luck....thank you!

Explore it a bit more may be you can find it a 2600 PSF ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear 21, for your query of buying it at 4000, for my POV its not a deal its a steal, go for it. Even the unknowns builders are not ready to throw stuff on this price even tough they hold thehuge risk of project failure. IF we are talking about sec 90 +, rates there even are touching 5500 in fresh, so you can say 4500+in resale. Altough I had serious convesation with buying parties 6 monthsback where buyers insists on 4000 and I was asking 4400. Lets its your money only you can justify its usage.
    CommentQuote
  • hey Apple21, no need of getting in to these tangles, You was very right the location is worst in guragon lots of factories and villages around. Go for few other buiders still fighting to sell their chunks for 3500-3700 in fresh at far better locations. If you are looking for end use and find beer factories around they why to waste your money at 4000.
    CommentQuote