:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Buy side says - 4000
    Sell side says - 4400

Point 1: Atleast we can say that the rate is somewhere between.

Point 2: Food for thought: Without discounting the factories and pathetic approach road, can we find a better placed property at this rate in Ggn? Figure out the following: The brand, the work progress, the quality, the location, the layout, the rate, the un/certainty etc.

Apple21,
    Work on the above Points. You should have your answer based on your priorities.

In case u r too worried abt the location, try and figure out how Sohna road was 6 years ago, or how Ggn was 12 years ago. Remember, past performance cannot be guaranteed:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    Buy side says - 4000
    Sell side says - 4400

Point 1: Atleast we can say that the rate is somewhere between.

Point 2: Food for thought: Without discounting the factories and pathetic approach road, can we find a better placed property at this rate in Ggn? Figure out the following: The brand, the work progress, the quality, the location, the layout, the rate, the un/certainty etc.

Apple21,
    Work on the above Points. You should have your answer based on your priorities.

In case u r too worried abt the location, try and figure out how Sohna road was 6 years ago, or how Ggn was 12 years ago. Remember, past performance cannot be guaranteed:)

Nice post Nishant. Read your post after a long time.
    CommentQuote
  • Got demand note for completion of brick work in Tower 9, just 4 more installments
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 8 & 7 Plumbing demand is gone. only 2 demand is pending one is electricity & last is on final handover

Originally Posted by vibhusjain
    Got demand note for completion of brick work in Tower 9, just 4 more installments

Tower 8 & 7 Plumbing demand is gone. only 2 demand is pending one is electricity & last is on final handover
    I got the final offer in 4450 yesterday…..after DLF launch
    CommentQuote
  • Hey dear... can anybody tell me the latest progress of Vipul Lavanya... What is the news abt possession ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashuktr1
    Hey dear... can anybody tell me the latest progress of Vipul Lavanya... What is the news abt possession ????

Wait for minimum 6 to 9 months for possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arvind Prem
    Tower 8 & 7 Plumbing demand is gone. only 2 demand is pending one is electricity & last is on final handover
    I got the final offer in 4450 yesterday…..after DLF launch

May I know which type you talking about 2 or 3 BHK? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011

that's good. i am evaluating to buy and yesterday got a call from a broker selling 4000
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachin01
    that's good. i am evaluating to buy and yesterday got a call from a broker selling 4000

Lapak lo Sachin Bhai, it's a steal @4k, bad main na kahna.. missed the bus .. abhi to broker aawaz laga laga ke bitha raha hai :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Lapak lo Sachin Bhai, it's a steal @4k, bad main na kahna.. missed the bus .. abhi to broker aawaz laga laga ke bitha raha hai :bab (59):

I bet if he can get a deal at 4k, it is all brokers game so that they can get customer attracted and start talking about the deal.. slowly they will rise it to 4300-4500 ranges (the real market price) and they will make the customer believe that he tried hard but no deals are there in the market below the current market price and in the end we have no option but to buy the one offered by the broker.
    CommentQuote
  • 2 BHK is now int he range of 4400 to 4500. I was given offer for minimum 4400 today...

Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    CommentQuote
  • I met a Vipul Official today, and he provided few updates like -

* The Sector Road joining NH8 is completed, however is closed for the public right now
    * The Internal Road construction to Vipul Project is currently under progress and should be completed soon
    * All Nearby Sector and Internal Roads are expected to be completed within 6-8 mths of timeframe
    * The Toll Plaza will be moved further for sure by the time posession start in these sectors

My POV: As an End User, it should be a livable place by the end of this Year, and for an investor I think we can expect atleast 5500 for 2 BHK and 5000 for 3/4 BHK Units in the secondary market by end of 2013.

Happy New Year!!
    CommentQuote
  • I believe we should now start working on Lavanya owners group and start working on how we can make it best community to live, also try to find if we can go for group contract for interiors etc, year will fly like anything
    CommentQuote
  • * The Toll Plaza will be moved further for sure by the time posession start in these sectors

If this is true and not just another rumor then I see New Gurgaon a bright future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhusjain
    I believe we should now start working on Lavanya owners group and start working on how we can make it best community to live, also try to find if we can go for group contract for interiors etc, year will fly like anything

I fully agree with you. We should start working on it now.... But will Vipul allow to stsrt the interior work before porssession...??
    CommentQuote