Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by vimalluthra View Post
    Ok have offered him just now and awaiting his reply .

    Do let us know the outcome pls.

    Comment


    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
      Do let us know the outcome pls.
      same old story .

      "Sir the unit is already sold out . another available with 70 % payment done and login price lower "


      hi vip
      can you tell me whats the expected del date for this project . I need to do some calculations

      Comment


      • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by vimalluthra View Post
        same old story .

        "Sir the unit is already sold out . another available with 70 % payment done and login price lower "


        hi vip
        can you tell me whats the expected del date for this project . I need to do some calculations
        I don't understand "login price lower "??

        Expected delivery is October 2013.

        Comment


        • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
          I don't understand "login price lower "??

          Expected delivery is October 2013.
          Login price is booking price .

          Comment


          • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

            Brokers are As$holes. The broker who sold me the unit I bought is now telling me to sell the unit at any cost.

            They just see their profits nothing else.. When I bought he used to say. It is a value for buy. It is awesome project and Vipul is a reputed company etc..

            Now he is putting down this project and saying to sale the unit as soon as I can as the project is surrounded by factories and shit. Hey you brokers FuK YOU.

            Comment


            • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by Dheer View Post
              Brokers are As$holes. The broker who sold me the unit I bought is now telling me to sell the unit at any cost.

              They just see their profits nothing else.. When I bought he used to say. It is a value for buy. It is awesome project and Vipul is a reputed company etc..

              Now he is putting down this project and saying to sale the unit as soon as I can as the project is surrounded by factories and shit. Hey you brokers FuK YOU.
              Really amusing but if you are convinced you have made a good choice then vent out all your frustration on them . There are lot of abusive words that can be used in this situation which i wld not like to use on the forum .

              Comment


              • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by Dheer View Post
                Brokers are As$holes. The broker who sold me the unit I bought is now telling me to sell the unit at any cost.

                They just see their profits nothing else.. When I bought he used to say. It is a value for buy. It is awesome project and Vipul is a reputed company etc..

                Now he is putting down this project and saying to sale the unit as soon as I can as the project is surrounded by factories and shit. Hey you brokers FuK YOU.
                I would suggest boycotting those brokers who change their stand as per their own interest from time to time. Let’s not refer them / or even expose them if require.

                Comment


                • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
                  I would suggest boycotting those brokers who change their stand as per their own interest from time to time. Let’s not refer them / or even expose them if require.
                  They don't change their stand. Just we ain't able to not understand. The same broker will sell the same product to other buyer the same wasy by saying good Google things.
                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                    it happens.. my experience tells me there are usually no " below market price/desperated" deals atleast they rarely come to end user.

                    thats why i had mentioned _if you get it -.

                    anyways even at 4000 its a good buy. for possession please keep 2012 Q1 in mind..

                    dheerji-- if you bought at brokeres rec. then sell at his rec. but if you bought on merit of project it is a good project and will give you decent returns..


                    Originally posted by vimalluthra View Post
                    same old story .

                    "Sir the unit is already sold out . another available with 70 % payment done and login price lower "


                    hi vip
                    can you tell me whats the expected del date for this project . I need to do some calculations

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
                      dheerji-- if you bought at brokeres rec. then sell at his rec. but if you bought on merit of project it is a good project and will give you decent returns..
                      Sir I have bought it after having discussion with one of my friend and I did due diligence on it and if you remember we also had a talk over phone when I bought the unit.

                      Brokers word ain't going to affect me even .001 % as he is not the man of his word. I would call 90% of brokers in Gurgaon play like this. They just want to count their profits.

                      I'm even fine if I don't earn a buck for next 5 years. I can still keep invested in this project. I was just being very straight after my recent Gurgaon journey having some words with my broker over phone.

                      What they want is to earn commissions. They knows they can live their life happily if they find 500-1000 customers and no matter for them if we are happy or angry..

                      Comment

                      Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X