:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by who me
    Any realistic guess as to when will the place be ready for possssion, late this year or early next?

Place should be livable by year end, if DLF could be able to get OC, and deliver the possession in Sec. 86 / 91.
    CommentQuote

• So are you done with all payments B4 possession or are there any left?

No last one paid on 9th was for brick works completion, so including possession 4 more insstallment pending
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhusjain
    No last one paid on 9th was for brick works completion, so including possession 4 more insstallment pending

What tower are you in? I have tower 8 and only one installment left B4 final on possession.;)
    CommentQuote
  • EDC / IDC reduction

Please see attachment . Any news on EDC/IDC reduction from vipul .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    Please see attachment . Any news on EDC/IDC reduction from vipul .

Last year we have made an effort but Vipul did not recognized it. Seems like we need to go to legal route.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    Last year we have made an effort but Vipul did not recognized it. Seems like we need to go to legal route.

Now we have notice from T&CP dept . All investors should send mail to vipul with copy to T&CP dept Alternately We should make a group & collectively take it with vipul . I remember Omaxe was not refunding reduction in EDC/IDC when we approached them individually than RWA took this issue with them & ultimately Omaxe had to refund ..
    CommentQuote
    Now we have notice from T&CP dept . All investors should send mail to vipul with copy to T&CP dept Alternately We should make a group & collectively take it with vipul . I remember Omaxe was not refunding reduction in EDC/IDC when we approached them individually than RWA took this issue with them & ultimately Omaxe had to refund ..

Good idea. I suppose we should organize a group and then contact these guys in an organized way.
    CommentQuote
    Good idea. I suppose we should organize a group and then contact these guys in an organized way.

Ireo has given reduction of Rs 80 per sq ft . If we take this as benchmark , than we should get refund of Rs 1L till 1.5L depending upon size of the unit...
    CommentQuote
  • Alright action initiated. Written an email to Vipul officials and attached the same.
    CommentQuote
    Alright action initiated. Written an email to Vipul officials and attached the same.

Suggest all owners to mark copy of mail to
    tcphry@gmail.com
    ctp.haryana.tcp@gmail.com
    stp.gurgaon.tcp@gmail.com
    dtp.gurgaon.tcp@gmail.com
    dtpenf.gurgaon.tcp@gmail.com
    fctcp@hry.nic.in
    CommentQuote

• What tower are you in? I have tower 8 and only one installment left B4 final on possession.;)

Bhai read previous messages it's t9
    CommentQuote
    Ireo has given reduction of Rs 80 per sq ft . If we take this as benchmark , than we should get refund of Rs 1L till 1.5L depending upon size of the unit...

ta aggarwal ji

happy to see the intiative / drive to get everyone to participate. i had done the same with ireo and had to push them hard with lot of escalation inside ireo to get the same and so have several others.

You may quote emaar also as aabansal had mentioned in the edc thread that they had reimbursed 70 psft .

saw ur intiative in anantraj also. please kepp it going.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    ta aggarwal ji

happy to see the intiative / drive to get everyone to participate. i had done the same with ireo and had to push them hard with lot of escalation inside ireo to get the same and so have several others.

You may quote emaar also as aabansal had mentioned in the edc thread that they had reimbursed 70 psft .

saw ur intiative in anantraj also. please kepp it going.

Thanks Kc for your kind words . I am fighting with my invested builders for last 12 years & never accepted injustice . In some cases , i had to meet top management of the company & in the end i was the winner...
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Kc for your kind words . I am fighting with my invested builders for last 12 years & never accepted injustice . In some cases , i had to meet top management of the company & in the end i was the winner...

sad part is lot of us are either not aware or too laidback to push these builders. Constant pushing and a tough skin is required to get results from these lot.

great to see people fighting back in even more numbers. as they eep on saying be the change that you want to see in others.

have you met beriwal in case of vipul .

i am trying for the parking issue now and am being politely stonewalled by ireo. will keep on raising the issue and see what happens.
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like there are quite a few deals available around Rs. 4100/sq.ft
    How much payment would have gone for 3bhk+sq 1780 sq.ft flat so far.. pls. advice
    I would prefer a tower where lesser payment would have gone.. pls. suggest which towers are best suited for me !!
    CommentQuote