:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    Good idea. I suppose we should organize a group and then contact these guys in an organized way.

Great idea- anyone(atleast 2/3 people ) ready to take the lead?
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like there are quite a few deals available around Rs. 4100/sq.ft
    How much payment would have gone for 3bhk+sq 1780 sq.ft flat so far.. pls. advice
    I would prefer a tower where lesser payment would have gone.. pls. suggest which towers are best suited for me !!

Whatever you buy, be ready for 95 percent off by end of year
    CommentQuote

• Great idea- anyone(atleast 2/3 people ) ready to take the lead?

I am ready to be part of it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhusjain
    I am ready to be part of it

On which ID we should send the mail.. It will eb better, if we send the same content int he mail also. They may realize that all the owners are talking to each other and feel some pressure.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hey dheer,

Could you pl share the contents of your mail. Shall send verbatim to the vipul guys to add my bit. Also pl mention the email id(s) on which u have sent the mail.

Best, Varun

Originally Posted by Dheer
    Alright action initiated. Written an email to Vipul officials and attached the same.
    CommentQuote
  • I would also like to contribute to this, if you can share the mail content to me as well, I can pust them on the similar lines.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashuktr1
    On which ID we should send the mail.. It will eb better, if we send the same content int he mail also. They may realize that all the owners are talking to each other and feel some pressure.....

Send to rajeev with cc to all as it include top management . Donot forget to mark copy to T&CP dept.

Rajeev Srivastava
    cc: Guninder Singh ,
    Chandradeo Singh ,
    Pradeep Kumar ,
    Deepika Anand ,
    Garima Singh ,
    Abhijit Sadhu ,
    Gaurav Goyal
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard from some source in the company that towers 5 to 8 will be ready for occupancy by August this yr, others will be by Feb next year, they intend to do possession in 2 phases. Parking facilities are ready, club house in coming up fast. all roads are near completion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunzinn
    Hey dheer,

Could you pl share the contents of your mail. Shall send verbatim to the vipul guys to add my bit. Also pl mention the email id(s) on which u have sent the mail.

Best, Varun

Rajeev Srivastava
    Guninder Singh ,
    Chandradeo Singh ,
    Pradeep Kumar ,
    Deepika Anand ,
    Garima Singh ,
    Abhijit Sadhu ,
    Gaurav Goyal ,
    deependu ghosh

Mail content:-

To whom it may concern,

Herewith I have attached a public notice from T&CP dept where it is clearly mentioned that the EDC/IDC you have charged is way higher than it should be.

You should refund us the amount or adjust it in next demands. I own a unit xxxx in tower 05.

Earlier I have also written the same but I did not received any reply from officials. This time it is my last humble request before I chose to go to another route.

Kindly refund the extra EDC/IDC charged by Vipul.

Awaiting your kindest reply.

Regards,
    Dheeraj.

I request all forum members to please please please mail the same and make sure to attach the PDF file provided by TAgrwal in this post

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/indian-property-laws/441-commercial-dispensary-in-resedential-society?p=116773#post116773

Take action. Actions only speaks!
    CommentQuote
  • Sent email to all the below and tcp as well, I think we should all flood there emails and become informed buyers instead of just doing nothing and being laidback.

Originally Posted by Dheer
    Rajeev Srivastava
    Guninder Singh ,
    Chandradeo Singh ,
    Pradeep Kumar ,
    Deepika Anand ,
    Garima Singh ,
    Abhijit Sadhu ,
    Gaurav Goyal ,
    deependu ghosh

Mail content:-

To whom it may concern,

Herewith I have attached a public notice from T&CP dept where it is clearly mentioned that the EDC/IDC you have charged is way higher than it should be.

You should refund us the amount or adjust it in next demands. I own a unit xxxx in tower 05.

Earlier I have also written the same but I did not received any reply from officials. This time it is my last humble request before I chose to go to another route.

Kindly refund the extra EDC/IDC charged by Vipul.

Awaiting your kindest reply.

Regards,
    Dheeraj.

I request all forum members to please please please mail the same and make sure to attach the PDF file provided by TAgrwal in this post

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/indian-property-laws/441-commercial-dispensary-in-resedential-society?p=116773#post116773

Take action. Actions only speaks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    Sent email to all the below and tcp as well, I think we should all flood there emails and become informed buyers instead of just doing nothing and being laidback.

Sent to all the peoples. Every owner should send the mail.

Regards,
    Aashu Khattar
    CommentQuote
  • What is the issue with the parking slot charges? is there any movement about enforcing the SC order about no cost for parking?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    Sent email to all the below and tcp as well, I think we should all flood there emails and become informed buyers instead of just doing nothing and being laidback.

Just sent a mail to Vipul group, in the same format. Has anyone got any reply?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81/82

Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    Just sent a mail to Vipul group, in the same format. Has anyone got any reply?
    Thanks

I have also sent the same mail today. No revert yet. May be they r strategizing :D
    Sent from my Android device
    CommentQuote
  • I havent got any reply from Vipul yet.

Thanks
    Hitesh

Originally Posted by varunzinn
    I have also sent the same mail today. No revert yet. May be they r strategizing :D
    Sent from my Android device
    CommentQuote