:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
Reply
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Its your choice . But its always better to look before you leap .

    I have nothing against Vipul . In fact , i had sent a cheque for a booking in Vipul , but did not get it , as my cheque got delayed in courier ( i have not seen Vipul site , till date ).

    When somebody is asking my opinion , i like to share all the facts or info. , which i have . Some of it could be useful & some could be of no consequence & a part of it could be wrong too .



    Originally Posted by agrim75
    If you go to look the site before construction in gurgaon you will never be able to invest anywhere.I went to see site of India bulls sec 103 in last year and came back running from the site thanking my stars that i saw it.I happen to be on site of Today sec 73 , If you go now you will never give such a price to live in a village where you can see a typical village site .Forget of these site where no construction has taken place , just see on Sohna Road and see what is a condition now, can you think of living there unless you enter in one of your project or apartment.Even so called prestegous Eldeco Mansion villas have dubeous surrounding.Ultimately at gurgaon what matters what builder give in boundry of it s project and what kind of apartment and facilities.
    CommentQuote
  • search harder...vipul 2bhk was available around 2800-2850 couple of days back..these are guys/brokers who dont wanna pay the next installment which is just around the corner...
    i think vipul 2800 isnt too bad but its a risk because its fate would be decided by bestech which is so close to vipul..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes , this is especially true for projects , where investors r in a majority & looking to make a quick buck & wanting a fast exit . Resale prices of such projects seem to take a dip , whenever the next payment installment approaches .

    Originally Posted by audioslv
    search harder...vipul 2bhk was available around 2800-2850 couple of days back..these are guys/brokers who dont wanna pay the next installment which is just around the corner...
    i think vipul 2800 isnt too bad but its a risk because its fate would be decided by bestech which is so close to vipul..
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk south facing

    have any body noticed that all 2bhk in vipul has south facing and will get the maximum exposure to sun? very pathetic design.
    CommentQuote
  • Reply from Vipul management....



    This site comes under R Zone. So all those industries have to vacant the place & will move to Industrial Area of IMT Manesar very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • That is great . Lets hope this clears the doubts of all who r looking to invest here or r end users.

    Originally Posted by tinesha
    This site comes under R Zone. So all those industries have to vacant the place & will move to Industrial Area of IMT Manesar very soon.
    CommentQuote

  • seeing the price trend of new launches i wonder why are people not paying attention to vipul at 3250 original booking 2900/3000 resale.

    wonder what perception does to people decision making...

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    That is great . Lets hope this clears the doubts of all who r looking to invest here or r end users.
    CommentQuote
  • With the rates of most projects going crazy, this looks like one of the sensible options, available .

    Originally Posted by AmitMM

    seeing the price trend of new launches i wonder why are people not paying attention to vipul at 3250 original booking 2900/3000 resale.

    wonder what perception does to people decision making...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM

    seeing the price trend of new launches i wonder why are people not paying attention to vipul at 3250 original booking 2900/3000 resale.

    wonder what perception does to people decision making...

    hi Amit:

    Are there any original bookings available in Vipul?

    Regards,
    Vipul
    CommentQuote
  • i think there should be some inventory in 3bhk with the company..

    Originally Posted by nansjpr
    hi Amit:

    Are there any original bookings available in Vipul?

    Regards,
    Vipul
    CommentQuote
  • I think the resale rates for Vipul have gone further down. I spoke to a broker 2 days back and he was offering something between 2800-2900. With the latest LIC scam they are in some kind of trouble as Vipul was to get funding from LIC for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • that is a very good point, thoug i doubt that the re scam should shelve current project funding by lic or banks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agrim75
    vipul is available in market between 2950-3000. some may be offering as distress sell as second installment is already due and those for booking game and no holding capacity may sell for whatever premium they can get.AS a group Vipul will not rely on soly LIC funding.


    Agreed, but their funding by LIC has been stalled for now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by starsearch
    Agreed, but their funding by LIC has been stalled for now.


    not a big issue they will offer a flat to new CEO of LIC & funding will reopen from next day ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya, ek flat se kaam nahi chalega, ek to PA hi le lega . CEO ko to aur kuch bhi chaiya hoga . U r belittling Indian bureaucracy . :D

    QUOTE=simsim;131123]not a big issue they will offer a flat to new CEO of LIC & funding will reopen from next day ;)
    CommentQuote