Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by Dheer View Post
    Sir ji as far as I know NO unit available for resale in Vipul under 4K.
    If that’s the case.. I might not be that much connected. It's good to see the price rise .. much deserved .

    Comment


    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

      I'm looking forward to buy a 2BHK sometime soon, anybody interested in selling their units pls PM me with your contact number/email IDs.

      Comment


      • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

        Chiyakam Please Check your email. details sent to you & call me back

        Originally posted by chiyakam View Post
        I'm looking forward to buy a 2BHK sometime soon, anybody interested in selling their units pls PM me with your contact number/email IDs.

        Comment


        • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by GauravMarwah View Post
          Chiyakam Please Check your email. details sent to you & call me back
          Just spoken to Vipul office. I have recd demand for Brick work for T 6
          on asking he told me that they are going to complete the work in Dec & handover is also by Feb or march. They are also trying for new sector road till vipul.

          Latest offer i got is 4500 as i have middle floor. By dewali it will be 5000+
          once road will completed.

          Comment


          • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by Arvind Prem View Post
            Just spoken to Vipul office. I have recd demand for Brick work for T 6
            on asking he told me that they are going to complete the work in Dec & handover is also by Feb or march. They are also trying for new sector road till vipul.

            Latest offer i got is 4500 as i have middle floor. By dewali it will be 5000+
            once road will completed.
            apart from BSP, how much are the other charges??
            Thanks

            Comment


            • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

              Received today the demand note for "On Completion of Internal Plaster" for Tower 8

              Comment


              • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by abhibansal View Post
                Received today the demand note for "On Completion of Internal Plaster" for Tower 8
                When did you got last demand?

                Comment


                • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
                  When did you got last demand?
                  Received last demand on 9th April for Brick work completion

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by abhibansal View Post
                    Received last demand on 9th April for Brick work completion
                    Thanks Abhi for the information.

                    So in your case, it took around 75 days i.e. 2.5 months time. I got the brick works completion demand on 1st June, so the next one should come around 15th Aug.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      apart from BSP, how much are the other charges??
                      Around 10-11 Lacks for 3 BHK (1560 sqft).

                      Comment

                      Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X