:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    I am glad to inform you all a good news. Today we had a talk with Vipul Officials (Rajeev Srivastava) on the EDC/IDC reducing issue. He has intimated that Vipul group is NOW considering to refund the extra charges. He also added that they are arranging a company meeting for this issue and going to get back to us with an amicable solution within couple days or may be a week.

I hereby thank to the entire group for contributing and I'm glad that we will soon have a good news about getting the extra money adjusted or refunded.

Thanks again!!

I congratulate the group members and appreciate the Vipul Officials for acknowledging the problem area.

Anyhow they cant escape this but acknowledging the issue and resolving will certainly make the people happy abt the builders.

Thanks
    -RD
    CommentQuote
    I am glad to inform you all a good news. Today we had a talk with Vipul Officials (Rajeev Srivastava) on the EDC/IDC reducing issue. He has intimated that Vipul group is NOW considering to refund the extra charges. He also added that they are arranging a company meeting for this issue and going to get back to us with an amicable solution within couple days or may be a week.

I hereby thank to the entire group for contributing and I'm glad that we will soon have a good news about getting the extra money adjusted or refunded.

Thanks again!!

I would like to congrats everybody who have contributed in this regard.
    Its only happens because of all ours effort.. without the support of all of others, it was not possible.

Regards,
    Aashu Khattar
    CommentQuote

• I would like to congrats everybody who have contributed in this regard.
    Its only happens because of all ours effort.. without the support of all of others, it was not possible.

Regards,
    Aashu Khattar

Hi team, keep finger cross, hope they do it soon and adjust same in next installment, but till it happen, we should wait for doing party
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 6 Demand Note raised On Completion of Plumbing Work.
    CommentQuote
    Tower 6 Demand Note raised On Completion of Plumbing Work.

T-5 should be in next month ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats to all finally we won :) Vipul agreed to refund/adjust the extra EDC charged.

Thanks to all the group members and special thanks to IREF.

http://tinyurl.com/lavanyaowners
    CommentQuote
    Congrats to all finally we won :) Vipul agreed to refund/adjust the extra EDC charged.

Today, I asked vipul to adjust the same in T6 demand. But no reply came. Can u discuss email from vipul regarding adjustment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashuktr1
    Today, I asked vipul to adjust the same in T6 demand. But no reply came. Can u discuss email from vipul regarding adjustment?.

Best thing is to call them rather than emailing.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats to all finally we won :) Vipul agreed to refund/adjust the extra EDC charged.

Dheer, how much is return/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Dheer,

To whom we need to call at Vipul's office. Have not received any reply to adjust the T6 demand received on Tuesday.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhusjain
    Dheer, how much is return/sqft

97 Rs PSF.

Originally Posted by sg_garg
    Dheer,

To whom we need to call at Vipul's office. Have not received any reply to adjust the T6 demand received on Tuesday.

You should call Rajeev Srivastav.

0124 4065500 it’s land line no. you have to ask there to handover call to Rajeev.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Dheer. Just talked to Rajeev, he has agreed to adjust the 97*1225 = 1,18,825 in T6 demand which we due for 18th Feb. Vipul would be issuing a letter today evening for all T6 flat holders (who would be approaching them to adjust the demand).

I had raised this issue in March 2012 when no one listened to me (refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-vipul-lavanya-sector-81-82-a-12747-page50.html) as I was alone fighting with them, this time when we united and WON.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sg_garg
    Vipul would be issuing a letter today evening for all T6 flat holders (who would be approaching them to adjust the demand).

Thanks

I suppose they are going to refund all but he talked you about the T 06 current demand which is out.. He might adjust this amount in current demand for the buyers who asks to adjust in current demand or if they don't ask they will adjust it automatically in next demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Okay guys just had a talk with Rajeev Srivastav and he said that they are going to send a letter to all apartment owners. Even they have already dispatched letters to everybody yesterday evening.

He has also informed that he had NO idea of this issue and once myself and some other customers approached them he talked to their higher management and then they had a meeting held for it and asked to authorities about it.

So yeah unity always wins.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81/82

Originally Posted by Dheer
    Okay guys just had a talk with Rajeev Srivastav and he said that they are going to send a letter to all apartment owners. Even they have already dispatched letters to everybody yesterday evening.

He has also informed that he had NO idea of this issue and once myself and some other customers approached them he talked to their higher management and then they had a meeting held for it and asked to authorities about it.

So yeah unity always wins.

Correct i spoke juat now and rajeev told me he has already despacted the letter stating the amount of refund/ adjustment

Awesome!! Lets ask them interest on the same now lol!!:p

Sent from my Android device
    CommentQuote