Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Just got back from Gurgaon visit. Have visited Lavanya and I must say 4 towers are getting ready very soon.

According to officials from Lavayna Mr Gourv told us that now we are finalizing the colors of towers and I have seen they were testing colors on walls. There were lots of engineers and work is going in full flow.

Rates are revising in August and is going to be 5500. It could also be between 5500 to 6000 but 5500 is for sure.

They are also planning to acquire land near Lavanya to launch a new phase but it is not yet confirmed Gaurav just told it could be an option for company and they are considering it.

I have seen they have started constructing building (for govt authorities) to apply for occupancy certificate.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
      Just got back from Gurgaon visit. Have visited Lavanya and I must say 4 towers are getting ready very soon.

According to officials from Lavayna Mr Gourv told us that now we are finalizing the colors of towers and I have seen they were testing colors on walls. There were lots of engineers and work is going in full flow.

Rates are revising in August and is going to be 5500. It could also be between 5500 to 6000 but 5500 is for sure.

They are also planning to acquire land near Lavanya to launch a new phase but it is not yet confirmed Gaurav just told it could be an option for company and they are considering it.

I have seen they have started constructing building (for govt authorities) to apply for occupancy certificate.
      Thanks for the info...I think it is good news. and my strong understanding. Vipul Lavanya will be one of the good society ( like Vipul Belmonte and Vipul Green) among other in the same vicinity.

Comment

Guys, There are more concerns regarding under water ground level.
        all the new projects have been stalled for time being. any updates on same.

Comment

Originally posted by papmanindia View Post
          Guys, There are more concerns regarding under water ground level.
          all the new projects have been stalled for time being. any updates on same.
          We also talked about this issue with Vipul authorities and he told us that they have getting all the water from their contractors and there is no concern at all.

Comment

We also talked about this issue with Vipul authorities and he told us that they have getting all the water from their contractors and there is no concern at all.

Thanks Dheer for the update.

Which four towers getting ready first? Have you seen any progress there for the entrance road? Also did you clicked any pictures during your visit, can you please upload them.

Cheers!!

Comment

Thanks dheer. Meanwhile any confirmation from vipul on dps coming up in the vicinity?

Regards

Comment

I am getting a deal for 3900 for my 3+1 Unit on 3rd Floor (Tower 4). Is it the best price I can get out of current market? Any Ideas??

If anyone has dealers contact info who can provide better rates, please PM me.

Thanks

Comment

I think 3900/- is on a lower side, maybe you can get something like 4k+. If not, hold on till the sector road to the project is done, u can get better return. I had a broker offering me 4100/- without any negotiation for 1560/- sqft unit.

Any idea when the sector road is getting completed till the project?

Originally posted by Notty123 View Post
                  I am getting a deal for 3900 for my 3+1 Unit on 3rd Floor (Tower 4). Is it the best price I can get out of current market? Any Ideas??

If anyone has dealers contact info who can provide better rates, please PM me.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
                    Thanks Dheer for the update.

Which four towers getting ready first? Have you seen any progress there for the entrance road? Also did you clicked any pictures during your visit, can you please upload them.

Cheers!!
                    Tower 5 to 8 are getting ready according to him. No progress on entrance road yet we also visited from a kaccha road near from bestech project but he told us that road is going to get constructed before next year. He didn't allowed to take pics but promised to send pics soon.

varunzinn we did not asked about it nor he informed about it.

Comment

Tower 5 to 8 are getting ready according to him. No progress on entrance road yet we also visited from a kaccha road near from bestech project but he told us that road is going to get constructed before next year. He didn't allowed to take pics but promised to send pics soon.

varunzinn we did not asked about it nor he informed about it.

Thanks Dheer Bhai.

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X