:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by makkap
    Hi,

I am looking for a 2 BHK option for end use in Gurgaon within a budget of 60 lacs. The only decent option I can see is Vipul Lavanya. I was wondering if anyone is willing to sell his or her 2 BHK unit? Kindly revert back.

Thanks,
    Amit

This project is nearing completion, some units will be ready for possession b4 end of th yar and so any new projects coming up close to it means other support or civic amenities will develop faster.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by who me
    Haryana has a law that all GHS must provide for solar water heaters, yet most builders are not providing this. Vipul has definitely confirmed that there is no such facility being provided.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qctu5ogevigji8f/Solar%20Water%20Heating%20Instructions%20HAREDA%2018.1.11.pdf

Suggest to check EC of this project where solar water heating may have been put as a condition for EC.

To find it pls visit SEIAA Haryana website and check minutes of meeting for the period when this project got EC. You will be astonished with kind of conditions

Based on that you can take it on builder
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Iam looking for a 3 BHK in Vipul Lavanya..can some one pls guide me on prevailing resale prices..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rats125
    Hi Iam looking for a 3 BHK in Vipul Lavanya..can some one pls guide me on prevailing resale prices..

You can get 3 BHK at 4500-4800 range depending on the floor choice etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Company price increased to 6000 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sg_garg
    Company price increased to 6000 psf.

Most of the increase comes from two reasons, 1, builders try to recoup lost interest on money they could have collected from buyers if they bought early on, 2. they realize that the inventory is getting low and project is getting more attractive to end users who need some place sooner than later.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer

Thanks Dheer...
    CommentQuote
  • I have one good unit. if intrested PM me

Originally Posted by rats125
    Hi Iam looking for a 3 BHK in Vipul Lavanya..can some one pls guide me on prevailing resale prices..

I have one good unit. if intrested PM me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    Suggest to check EC of this project where solar water heating may have been put as a condition for EC.

To find it pls visit SEIAA Haryana website and check minutes of meeting for the period when this project got EC. You will be astonished with kind of conditions

Based on that you can take it on builder

Hi..I tried to search but was not able to find it..do you know the exact meeting number??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by makkap
    Hi,

I am looking for a 2 BHK option for end use in Gurgaon within a budget of 60 lacs. The only decent option I can see is Vipul Lavanya. I was wondering if anyone is willing to sell his or her 2 BHK unit? Kindly revert back.

Thanks,
    Amit

For 2 Bhk..you need to stretch your budget upto 65-66Lacs all inclusive..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer

Hi.. Since price is increased by the builder..the resale will also increase upto 5000 in a week..
    CommentQuote
  • Inflated rates.

Someone was getting deal at 4200 for 3 BHK.

And now don't start asking me for broker details.
    In this project; huge upfront payments are required and rates aren't moving as in ither similar projects where initial out go is large.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    Inflated rates.

Someone was getting deal at 4200 for 3 BHK.

And now don't start asking me for broker details.
    In this project; huge upfront payments are required and rates aren't moving as in ither similar projects where initial out go is large.

A few such deals might be available as distress deals, but quite hard to find. Those deals also required heavy colored payment. Buyer must be cash rich in this case.

Once the approach road will finish, less than 5k deal won't be available. My POV only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    A few such deals might be available as distress deals, but quite hard to find. Those deals also required heavy colored payment. Buyer must be cash rich in this case.

Once the approach road will finish, less than 5k deal won't be available. My POV only.

By when do you think will the approach road be finished?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameera
    By when do you think will the approach road be finished?

By the end of March - April.
    CommentQuote