:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    A few such deals might be available as distress deals, but quite hard to find. Those deals also required heavy colored payment. Buyer must be cash rich in this case.

Once the approach road will finish, less than 5k deal won't be available. My POV only.

I agree (obviously I have a vested interest for the price to go up since I own a unit), but once the approach road is done(half of it from Bestech Grand Spa already is done), its going to be a 2-4 minutes distance from the likes of Bestech Ananda which is currently going for close to Rs 5,500...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arvind Prem
    I have one good unit. if intrested PM me

unable to pm u ...how can i do this....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rats125
    unable to pm u ...how can i do this....

You need to have 10 posts before you or someone else can PM you here.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update about the car parking refund .....???
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81/82

Originally Posted by aashuktr1
    Any update about the car parking refund .....???

What's about the car park refund folks? On what grounds should it be refunded? Could someone pl throw light on the same.

Regards

Sent from my GT-B7510 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunzinn
    What's about the car park refund folks? On what grounds should it be refunded? Could someone pl throw light on the same.

Regards

Parking space belongs to common area of the apartment complex and legally it can not be sold.Supreme court has also ruled that parking space belongs to members of apartment complex and builders can not charge you for that.Some builders have stopped charging for parking in their new launches.But it is a long struggle to get back parking space charges already paid to builders
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer

ohh.. i was not knowing that..will try to complete my 10 asap..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer

oh i see...didnt know that
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , Iam in the process of finalizing a 3BHK here.. was going through the earlier threads and found out about the EDC refund..first of all congrats for your victory ..really great effort from all of you involved...

My question is if this is not adjusted by my seller earlier can i get this adjusted aswell?? the current EDC as per agreement is Rs.327/- as per the Statement provided by the builder i dont see this adjusted and the next payment due is march..
    CommentQuote
    Hi , Iam in the process of finalizing a 3BHK here.. was going through the earlier threads and found out about the EDC refund..first of all congrats for your victory ..really great effort from all of you involved...

My question is if this is not adjusted by my seller earlier can i get this adjusted aswell?? the current EDC as per agreement is Rs.327/- as per the Statement provided by the builder i dont see this adjusted and the next payment due is march..

First you will have to pay any and all installments due or coming due, and yes once the transfer gets registered you will be entitled to all adjustments. all you need to do is to calculate the agreed price multiplied bu Sft, add all EDC/IDC, service taxes and car parking paid by the current owner (verify by actual recpts) then subtract the balance of installments left.
    CommentQuote
    Hi , Iam in the process of finalizing a 3BHK here.. was going through the earlier threads and found out about the EDC refund..first of all congrats for your victory ..really great effort from all of you involved...

first you need to get the unit transferred as per normal process..then you can adjust reduced EDC in remaining installments..:)
    CommentQuote

at what price AI you got this deal??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trumpcard
    at what price AI you got this deal??

Me as well interested knowing the price....would appreciate a response
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81/82

Any update on the 24m wide road being developed incase anyone hass gone? Rgds

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by someday
    Me as well interested knowing the price....would appreciate a response

Sorry for the late respose.... i got a 3BHK(1780 SQF) for 3900/-...
    CommentQuote