Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Hi ,

I am opening a old thread here. has anybody spoken to Vipul officials for reversing the EDC/IDC charges after revised HUDA rates announced some 3-4 months ago. When i spoke to them , they said revised rates does not apply to them as they acquired the land before that year.

does anybody has some info on that.

Comment

* Visted site yesterday, sector road (24 M) would start some where close to Nov / Dec 2012.
      * Regarding EDC/IDC - As per Vipul, revised rates are already considered
      * Regarding DPS - Deal has been done, would take couple of months for things to start moving.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

One clarification , what do you mean by " As per Vipul revised rates are already considered" Does it mean that they have passed on the benefit of downward revision to EDC/IDC charges to customers like us (which for me, has not happened)

Comment

Yes, as per them - they have already passed the benefit to customers.

Comment

Guys forget about adjusting EDC/IDC you won't get anything back. Even service tax has been raised if you noticed your recent demands.

Comment

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
              Guys forget about adjusting EDC/IDC you won't get anything back. Even service tax has been raised if you noticed your recent demands.
              Have you got any new demand, and how much service tax (in %) has been raised. Last time too (Around April 2012), there was a raise, is it second one?

Thanks

Comment

Service tax was increased in the new budget session from april 2012 , so they are justified in raising it.

but when have they passed on EDC/IDC downward revision benefit to us. I have not received any such communication from them. I am little confused . Guys ,pls throw some light on it.

Comment

Recent photos of Vipul Lavanya. 4 Towers are almost ready .

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Heard Vipul is again going to escalate the price of this project within this month, anyone has any further news on it?

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X