:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rats125
    Sorry for the late respose.... i got a 3BHK(1780 SQF) for 3900/-...

When you had this deal? How many days ago?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rats125
    Sorry for the late respose.... i got a 3BHK(1780 SQF) for 3900/-...

Looks like a distress sale... I have been getting offers of 43-4400 almost regularly for my 1780 sqf flat..
    CommentQuote
  • Every sale nowadays look like a distress sales.

There is a lot of difference between quoted prices and the actual price at which transaction is done.
    Some broker keeps the seller hopeful of higher rates and makes sure that he does not sell through someone else.

The market is highly illiquid for things for which huge upfront payment is needed.
    CommentQuote
  • 3900!!!
    I can't believe this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    3900!!!
    I can't believe this.

I can't either as I have been getting quotes 4600+ for my 2bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    I can't either as I have been getting quotes 4600+ for my 2bhk

something is amiss, i got an offer for mine at 4600 last month
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    Every sale nowadays look like a distress sales.

There is a lot of difference between quoted prices and the actual price at which transaction is done.
    Some broker keeps the seller hopeful of higher rates and makes sure that he does not sell through someone else.

The market is highly illiquid for things for which huge upfront payment is needed.

Nah! 3900 is too low.. I am willing to buy it at 3900 if anyone is selling at this price... Am sure I will be able to make 300+ profit per SQF in less than a week, purely on agreement to sell, without putting any money :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan1970
    Nah! 3900 is too low.. I am willing to buy it at 3900 if anyone is selling at this price... Am sure I will be able to make 300+ profit per SQF in less than a week, purely on agreement to sell, without putting any money :)

So According to you; rate is 4200.

Now selling on ATS; these are habits of a particular creed.
    CommentQuote

I guess 4200 is the rate for 3+1 bhk (1790 sqft), and because smaller sizes are more in demand rates for a 3 BHK (1560) is 4300+, and for 2 BHK it's 4500+

I still think, If project got delivered till year end, it would be a worth.
    CommentQuote

I think if you put out an offer of 4200 on Vipul Lavanya, you can easily find in a buyer in a week or atleast within the 30 day limit of an agreement to sell. That's a cool 300+ per sq foot profit on market arbitrage..

I personally have got a few offers around 4400 for my 1780 sq ft apartment

Did not understand your comment about particular creed..Did you find my comment offensive or something ?
    CommentQuote
  • Would appreciate if experts have a view around emaar palm hills vs lavanya.... i am looking more from a self use perspective in 12-18 months from now (3 bhk - ~1500 sqfeet ).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by someday
    Would appreciate if experts have a view around emaar palm hills vs lavanya.... i am looking more from a self use perspective in 12-18 months from now (3 bhk - ~1500 sqfeet ).

You will be better off comparing Palm Hills with Bestech Ananda since both are in the same price range and specifications. Palm hills is currently at approx 5200-5400 as against Vipul Lavanya's 4400
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan1970
    You will be better off comparing Palm Hills with Bestech Ananda since both are in the same price range and specifications. Palm hills is currently at approx 5200-5400 as against Vipul Lavanya's 4400

Thanks for the update, appreciate that.....since its for self use i am a bit flexible on price range.
    I was more trying to get some feedback on other factors like location/development/ease in terms of day2day living in time to come. Lavanya is attractive from price perspective and palm hills from location. But since i dont live in ggn, this insight might be a pure myth as its based on input from some friends and forum discussions.
    CommentQuote
  • As the saying goes "build and they shall come" , once people start moving in, and with thousands of families moving in, the business community will soon follow, after all they are in business to provide goods and services and make money.
    CommentQuote
  • Daily things shop won't be an issue.

Issues will be schools,hospitals and toll and the resultant commuting time.

And safety issues while travelling at night.
    CommentQuote