Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Notty123 View Post
    Heard Vipul is again going to escalate the price of this project within this month, anyone has any further news on it?
    Yes you heard it correct. Prices are going to 5500+ this month for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
      Yes you heard it correct. Prices are going to 5500+ this month for sure.
      Good news then.. The secondary market prices will go up as well then

Comment

Tower 4

Hey Guys,

has anyone received any demand letter for 12th floor, TOWER 4

Regards

Comment

5500 is it worth with that village approach road? Not sure whts driving the price

Comment

Resale is ~ 4000+

Whole Project is almost spld out, so 5500 is more of a theoretical price.

Comment

i feel DLf express greens is a much better buy at 4200-4500 , being direct on NH8 and much cleaner area, with both projects nearing possession.

Originally posted by krishna99 View Post
              5500 is it worth with that village approach road? Not sure whts driving the price

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Resale is ~ 4000+

Whole Project is almost spld out, so 5500 is more of a theoretical price.
                5500 is company price Amit not resale prices. You are right resale is happening at 4000+

And the ones who are wondering about approach road just wait till the end of this year according to the company officials.

Comment

what would be resale for 3bhk and 2 bhk is the difference of 300 as quoted by brokers, please guide. I plan to buy , as quoted are 3bhk -3800 and 2 bhk 4100 and may be 100 rupee either side as told. please educate people like bless u , manoja, rahul , amit ji come to resue and actuals on ground conditions as u know of it please. I am considering Anada, firnhill, maceo if this this not work please educate on these aspects, regards

Comment

Originally posted by nishusharawat View Post
                    what would be resale for 3bhk and 2 bhk is the difference of 300 as quoted by brokers, please guide. I plan to buy , as quoted are 3bhk -3800 and 2 bhk 4100 and may be 100 rupee either side as told. please educate people like bless u , manoja, rahul , amit ji come to resue and actuals on ground conditions as u know of it please. I am considering Anada, firnhill, maceo if this this not work please educate on these aspects, regards
                    If you are getting a good 3 BHK 1560 unit at 3800/- go for it, it's a steal.

Comment

Originally posted by nishusharawat View Post
                      3bhk 3800 is a dream price. If you are happy with the facing of the unit and other things. Don't think twice just close the deal as soon as you can.

All the best.

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X