Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by abc111Daily things shop won't be an issue.
Issues will be schools,hospitals and toll and the resultant commuting time.
And safety issues while travelling at night.
Schools will come when they find sufficient number of students, hospitals will definitey take time with much younger median age in this area, hospitals will not have so much rush to come. But then Rome was not built in a day eitherCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by somedayThanks for the update, appreciate that.....since its for self use i am a bit flexible on price range.
I was more trying to get some feedback on other factors like location/development/ease in terms of day2day living in time to come. Lavanya is attractive from price perspective and palm hills from location. But since i dont live in ggn, this insight might be a pure myth as its based on input from some friends and forum discussions.
Palm hills is certainly a better location, and in my view even better than Bestech Ananda or even DLF Ultima, since its bang on the highway and if you are coming in from main GGN or Delhi, you do not have to go further down the highway and take a U turn to enter the complex.. But I do not like the EMMAR MGF builder too much.. Hence I decided to go for Lavanya for my self (investment though). For lavanya, you do need to travel another 3-4 odd KMs after getting off the highwayCommentQuote0Flag
Appreciate all the answers, thanks
Would start some price hunt now....CommentQuote0Flag
There is a rice mill next to Palm Hills. That's the only drawbackCommentQuote0Flag
- and once the flyover for Sec 81 entry is complete, no need to take a u turn.CommentQuote0Flag
Awaiting your updates on this flyover mate.
- There is no progress on the flyover ... Nothing much has moved over months on this nh8 stretchCommentQuote0Flag
what flyover ??CommentQuote0Flag
- license year ?
I want to know if Vipul Lavanya License year is 2009 or 2010 ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by DheerI can't either as I have been getting quotes 4600+ for my 2bhk
I closed this deal in last week of FEB.. after finalizing the deal the broker called me and asked me if i can take the Token back with some extra as he was getting higher offer..but since the guy was professional he stuck to this deal...very rare these days... BTW Quotes for 2bhk is anyways higher in this property...CommentQuote0Flag
- Progress on NH8 flyover for entry to sec-81
I had checked the flyover two months back and it looked in good shape. the elevation on both sides looked complete, atleast the elevation was filled if the road work was not finalized. also the columns were in place. it looked like that another 6 months and it'd be ready to rolll. Given that the NH8 entry has been sorted out two weeks back, this stretch should be in tune soon.CommentQuote0Flag
The people who need to go towards Jaipur will take the flyover and go straight over the sec-81 cut. The people who want to enter new GGN should be able to take right from NH8 below the flyover.CommentQuote0Flag
where is this flyover on NH-8, one was coming up near vatika Next too, na?CommentQuote0Flag
That is going to be pretty awesome if there is a direct cut into the huge sector road instead of the longish U turn..CommentQuote0Flag
- Another location drawback for Palm Hills - Current entry is not the actual one. Actual entry would be from sector road (instead of NH8). Sector road is after Palm Hills project. Commuters need to take sector road and then left turn road to get into the project.
In this sense it would be as good as Vipul Lavanya location.CommentQuote0Flag