:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sg_garg
    Another location drawback for Palm Hills - Current entry is not the actual one. Actual entry would be from sector road (instead of NH8). Sector road is after Palm Hills project. Commuters need to take sector road and then left turn road to get into the project.

In this sense it would be as good as Vipul Lavanya location.

Not really.. Vipul is too much inside the sector. Palm Hills is more like DLF Ultima
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sg_garg
    Another location drawback for Palm Hills - Current entry is not the actual one. Actual entry would be from sector road (instead of NH8). Sector road is after Palm Hills project. Commuters need to take sector road and then left turn road to get into the project.

In this sense it would be as good as Vipul Lavanya location.

I am told that with the direct exit from NH8 Vipul Lavanya will be about 1KM on sector roads, and that is a good thing cause that will isolate the NH8 Noises and pollution
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by who me
    I am told that with the direct exit from NH8 Vipul Lavanya will be about 1KM on sector roads, and that is a good thing cause that will isolate the NH8 Noises and pollution

True.. Being bang on the highway is not a good thing.. Actually, in USA and Canada, houses / apartments directly on the highways sell at a 20%+ discounted rates..
    CommentQuote
  • ........progress so far..

Cheers
    CommentQuote

• Another year max maybe before possession!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • any updates on road connectivity from Bestech to Vipul?
    CommentQuote
  • how much is current rate prevailing for vipul lavanya? i heard construction has been delyed? i visited thearea last week and it's gonna take few years before that place become habitable....any feedback folks?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buyhome2012
    how much is current rate prevailing for vipul lavanya? i heard construction has been delyed? i visited thearea last week and it's gonna take few years before that place become habitable....any feedback folks?

say what!. Lavanya is going to start possession later this year and finish all possession early next year.
    That is more than 550 families, DLF NTH is delivering possession of thousands of unit in next few months,

Vatika is getting ready for a few thousand more later this year.

So what is going to take few more years ? markets? then there are so many shops ready for possession in 8X sectors wonder what will take years to be habitable, oh yes no hospitals, I am sure there will be medical clinics, no schools, bet there are going to be nursary schools,a nd other schools will follow soon and yes metro will take a few years may be 5 or 6 but now airport will not at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Rockland Manesar is in vicinity..505 Bed Multispeciality hospital

Rockland Manesar, Rockland Hospital Manesar Gurgaon, Rockland Delhi | Rockland

There are already some schools in the nearby vicinity of 5-10 Km already operational.

schools near manesar - Google Maps

A lot would come up with time and as and when the people start living in the area.

Thanks

Originally Posted by who me
    say what!. Lavanya is going to start possession later this year and finish all possession early next year.
    That is more than 550 families, DLF NTH is delivering possession of thousands of unit in next few months,

Vatika is getting ready for a few thousand more later this year.

So what is going to take few more years ? markets? then there are so many shops ready for possession in 8X sectors wonder what will take years to be habitable, oh yes no hospitals, I am sure there will be medical clinics, no schools, bet there are going to be nursary schools,a nd other schools will follow soon and yes metro will take a few years may be 5 or 6 but now airport will not at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    Rockland Manesar is in vicinity..505 Bed Multispeciality hospital

Rockland Manesar, Rockland Hospital Manesar Gurgaon, Rockland Delhi | Rockland

There are already some schools in the nearby vicinity of 5-10 Km already operational.

schools near manesar - Google Maps

A lot would come up with time and as and when the people start living in the area.

Thanks

I was just being sarcastic
    CommentQuote
  • Bestech is going to launch commercial project in sector 86 opposite Park view grand spa . location seems to be good. Let me know if someone has more info on it and there are some shops available in small size.
    CommentQuote
  • hello friends.

How much payment has gone till now, i mean if one has to enter this project how much one has to pay for a
    1. 2 bhk 12? sq ft unit
    2. 3 bhk 1560 sq ft unit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Satind
    hello friends.

How much payment has gone till now, i mean if one has to enter this project how much one has to pay for a
    1. 2 bhk 12? sq ft unit
    2. 3 bhk 1560 sq ft unit

for most towers almost 90% or more has already gone, the project will start giving possession in phases from October this year to february next year, depnding on the tower, slowest ones like tower 2 & 10 has 85% and fastest ones like T 8 and 7 have over 90% gone.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by who me
    for most towers almost 90% or more has already gone, the project will start giving possession in phases from October this year to february next year, depnding on the tower, slowest ones like tower 2 & 10 has 85% and fastest ones like T 8 and 7 have over 90% gone.

Hi
    Greetings

Good news for endusers!!
    May I know the source of this information?? Need to check
    - have they applied for OC? If yes when and copy of application if possible.
    - Have they sent List of Ews allotment for approval
    - have they paid all statutory dues including EDC/IDC/Labour cess/Service Tax etc?
    - Have they got sanction for power load as required under the EC NOC?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Good news for endusers!!
    May I know the source of this information?? Need to check
    - have they applied for OC? If yes when and copy of application if possible.
    - Have they sent List of Ews allotment for approval
    - have they paid all statutory dues including EDC/IDC/Labour cess/Service Tax etc?
    - Have they got sanction for power load as required under the EC NOC?

Cheers

Source is reliable, Gaurav Goyal at Vipul has confirmed this to me, tower 8 and 7 are likely to be ready by July and they are planning to apply for OC latest by early August after thier inhouse testings and inspections go OK by thier estimate OC should take 2 to 3 months from the time of application, sector roads are all in place and they just need to lay about 1.5 KM of the approach road.
    CommentQuote