Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

    What would be the minimum cash component required to invest in a 2BHK in resale in this project.

    Comment


    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by tejinder View Post
      What would be the minimum cash component required to invest in a 2BHK in resale in this project.

      It depends upon the booking of re-sale unit, and the seller that how much he ready to take as cheque payment. a rough range could be 10-15 L.

      Comment


      • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

        Please guide

        guys please help, i am really confused.
        should i invest in vipul lavanya now. i m getting a 2 BHK but i heard that there is an issue of 2BHK facing factories . is that true ?
        what is the rate if the advice is to invest now.

        Comment


        • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by tushtar View Post
          guys please help, i am really confused.
          should i invest in vipul lavanya now. i m getting a 2 BHK but i heard that there is an issue of 2BHK facing factories . is that true ?
          what is the rate if the advice is to invest now.
          4250 seems a little higher, I would say go for 3 BHK, 1560 unit, green facing around 4000 if you have the budget.

          One more thing, the project is to deliver around October next year, so suitable to the end user's subject to the infra available that time.
          Your entry payment would be high, as in most of the towers around 80% payment has gone to the builder.

          Rest assured, you won't find a good project in this budget in GGN, with the reliable builder like Vipul. My POV only, and I could be wrong.

          Comment


          • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by tushtar View Post
            guys please help, i am really confused.
            should i invest in vipul lavanya now. i m getting a 2 BHK but i heard that there is an issue of 2BHK facing factories . is that true ?
            what is the rate if the advice is to invest now.
            just visit site once before you take any decision

            Comment


            • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by bksinha View Post
              just visit site once before you take any decision
              We are waiting for your reply on this:-

              Originally posted by TAggarwal View Post
              You appear to be expert in Gurgaon real estate . What is your top 5 picks in 60 - 80 L budget ?

              Comment


              • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                Thanks dear VIPG2011,
                Yes budget is a contrainst ..but i will try something.
                Wanted opinion if i am not the enduser will it be good option to sell off in a years time.

                Comment


                • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by tushtar View Post
                  Thanks dear VIPG2011,
                  Yes budget is a contrainst ..but i will try something.
                  Wanted opinion if i am not the enduser will it be good option to sell off in a years time.
                  Not bad either, just the payment you have to make upfront is high from investment perspective.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by Dheer View Post
                    We are waiting for your reply on this:-
                    not expert,but also looking for some investment ideas in same budget like you.But have come to conclusion,that all project launched in last 2 years,on SPR,NH8 will take around 6 yrs to be delivered and 10 yr to be livable except GCX road( not SPR) .DEW will take even longer may be 15 years.Any thing which is bought at 5000+ for underconstruction is recipy for disaster for sure.It will not recover even cost of borrowing.I am seriously considering commercial which is still undervalued especially shops.But in past they have not given much return,thats why they are still under valued.This gap between residential and commercial will not remain for ever.One will come down or other will go up.Office space is in over supply.Noida express way seems to be better option from investment point of view at this point of time.Experts to advice further.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by bksinha View Post
                      not expert,but also looking for some investment ideas in same budget like you.But have come to conclusion,that all project launched in last 2 years,on SPR,NH8 will take around 6 yrs to be delivered and 10 yr to be livable except GCX road( not SPR) .DEW will take even longer may be 15 years.Any thing which is bought at 5000+ for underconstruction is recipy for disaster for sure.It will not recover even cost of borrowing.I am seriously considering commercial which is still undervalued especially shops.But in past they have not given much return,thats why they are still under valued.This gap between residential and commercial will not remain for ever.One will come down or other will go up.Office space is in over supply.Noida express way seems to be better option from investment point of view at this point of time.Experts to advice further.
                      I would agree that living in NH8,SPR would take few years; still there are options on NH8 where you could stay from Day 1 for projects bang on NH8...there are few.......for others in New GGN and SPR I believe 3-4 years would be a safe assessment.....

                      Comment

                      Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X