:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So finally after 7-8 month of waiting received a demand of Plumbing work for T05. After this there will be only 1 demand before final possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    So finally after 7-8 month of waiting received a demand of Plumbing work for T05. After this there will be only 1 demand before final possession.

yup.. inching towards completion.

I have got one query from a broker, If I want to sell mine 1560 unit @4600

Seems a little heat :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIPG2011
    yup.. inching towards completion.

I have got one query from a broker, If I want to sell mine 1560 unit @4600

Seems a little heat :D

Hey

How much is the additional charges?
    CommentQuote
  • One great thing about this project is its payment plan, still 2 demands left when possesion is so close. Normally builders would take second last demand ages before final possesion at top floor laying time or staring finishing time.

Originally Posted by Dheer
    So finally after 7-8 month of waiting received a demand of Plumbing work for T05. After this there will be only 1 demand before final possession.
    CommentQuote
  • hi all... any idea what is the new edc/idc in VL?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pawanmani
    hi all... any idea what is the new edc/idc in VL?

Old rate was higher at INR328.50 and was revised downward to INR 231.50, a credt at the rate of INR 97 was given against next installment due.
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon tolls to move.

Finally, good news for the new gurgaon area, toll to be shifted to Bilaspur:

3 Gurgaon toll plazas to be relocated - The Times of India

Hope they stick to the decision and move the tolls...
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the resale price for Vipul Lavanya?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    Finally, good news for the new gurgaon area, toll to be shifted to Bilaspur:

3 Gurgaon toll plazas to be relocated - The Times of India

Hope they stick to the decision and move the tolls...

Its just a news sir :)

Nothing can be said before 17th May on final hearing.
    CommentQuote
  • last heard, it was arnd 4800 for 2bhk and 4600/- for 3bhk, give or take 100/- psft.

If the tolls shift beyond manesar, rates r bound to move up.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..
    Anybody has taken home loan from SBI for this project??
    Want to shift my loan to SBI..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabhmnnit
    Hi..
    Anybody has taken home loan from SBI for this project??
    Want to shift my loan to SBI..

One of my friend has taken from SBI. But before possession, shifting is very difficult. I was also trying but the loan agents told me to shift after posession only. It will be very easy.
    CommentQuote
  • looking a buy 3 bhk 1560 sqft in lavanya for end use ....what should be a reasonable quote?

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashuktr1
    One of my friend has taken from SBI. But before possession, shifting is very difficult. I was also trying but the loan agents told me to shift after posession only. It will be very easy.

Thanks Aashu!!:)
    CommentQuote
  • Spoke to gaurav goyal at vipul..he said they are expecting to give possession for tower 7/8 by oct this year
    CommentQuote