:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I booked a 3BHK in Lavanya in the first phase i.e. 2700 minus dealer discount. Senior members, please advice if it is ok to hold on to it or should I dispose it.

I invested here for end use, but looking at the various threads in IREF, I am doubting if the Sectors 80+ of Gurgaon will be liveable 3 years from now.
    CommentQuote
  • you got in at a great price.. stay invested. will give you good returns...this project will benefit most in the rising market...

Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    I booked a 3BHK in Lavanya in the first phase i.e. 2700 minus dealer discount. Senior members, please advice if it is ok to hold on to it or should I dispose it.

I invested here for end use, but looking at the various threads in IREF, I am doubting if the Sectors 80+ of Gurgaon will be liveable 3 years from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit. Have been following all the projects in Gurgaon/Noida through iref for this entire year. Would like to know the following:
    1. If there is a fall(RE bubble burst, what many seniors have been discussing here), what is the downside potential in this project. I think its at 3250 currently. Can it go below 2700?

2. With the Loan scam in view, I came to know from IREF that LIC is a major financier for Vipul. Can this be a concern?
    CommentQuote
  • Since you are an end-user, dont bother too much... most of the concern is for short-term volatility.... Chances of going below a launch price you have bought it at are negligible... By the time the project is delivered, you should be in posottive for sure...Good luck oo

Thanks Amit. Have been following all the projects in Gurgaon/Noida through iref for this entire year. Would like to know the following:
    1. If there is a fall(RE bubble burst, what many seniors have been discussing here), what is the downside potential in this project. I think its at 3250 currently. Can it go below 2700?

2. With the Loan scam in view, I came to know from IREF that LIC is a major financier for Vipul. Can this be a concern?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vikky.

Will this part of Gurgaon be able to have all the basic amenities, infrastructure like roads, electricity, security, etc. ready in say 4-5 years time. As of now, the entire area on the right hand side of NH-8 is open land with some construction activity in patches. As per IREF posts, relatively new developers hold major chunk of the land area in these sectors. So, can this affect the development of the area for the next 10 years or so.
    CommentQuote
  • Honestly in 3-5 years I dont think so... 10 years of course is a different story if you want to hold on...

Thanks Vikky.

Will this part of Gurgaon be able to have all the basic amenities, infrastructure like roads, electricity, security, etc. ready in say 4-5 years time. As of now, the entire area on the right hand side of NH-8 is open land with some construction activity in patches. As per IREF posts, relatively new developers hold major chunk of the land area in these sectors. So, can this affect the development of the area for the next 10 years or so.
    CommentQuote
  • my experience says most areas become livable with in a year of delivery in terms of basic ammenities and comfortable in about 3 years. so look at a time frame of about 5-6 years..
    Thanks Vikky.

CommentQuote
  • Spot on AmitMM. 3-3.5 years for delivery and 3 years after that is what it will take. So, a horizon of 7 years after construction starts. Am planning to pick up a unit in Vatika towers for end-use 4 years down the line. Makes sense at current resale of around 3200 + other charges?

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    my experience says most areas become livable with in a year of delivery in terms of basic ammenities and comfortable in about 3 years. so look at a time frame of about 5-6 years..
    CommentQuote
  • Is the location of Vatika better than Vipul and Bestech..can anybody please confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika's location is much better & is the nearest to NH . Vatika's project is about 900 meters to 1 Km. from NH, while Vipul & Bestech r both about 1.6 Kms. from NH .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Is the location of Vatika better than Vipul and Bestech..can anybody please confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Location of Lavanya

Hello friends,

How would you compare the location of Vipul Lavanya with Bestech Ananda.

- While property dealers claim that Bestech is 700 metres to 1 km from NH8, I think its is around 2 kms (based on approximation through google map).

- What is the distance of Vipul Lavanya from NH8?

- How come Vipul Lavanya is still available at 3250, when Bestech is expected at 3800-2850 and Emaar at 4000-4500. Is there some catch?

- Vipul as per my understanding is a good builder. To benchmark with Bestech, is it ok to compare Vipul Greens and bestech park view city1 (both on Sohna road). is there any price difference?

Asking these questions as I am thinking of investing in Vipul Lavanya. Horizon 2-4 years. Am finding Bestech Ananda at 3850 expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • My take is that currently vipul is a good investment option amongst NH8 projects.
    it is about 1.5 km inside almost similar to bestech.
    Vipul is going for another price revision in the next few days as soon as its sample house gets ready.

at sohna rd both vipul and bestech enjoy similar valuation though i think vipul has a slight premium.

Originally Posted by vaibhav2003
    Hello friends,

How would you compare the location of Vipul Lavanya with Bestech Ananda.

- While property dealers claim that Bestech is 700 metres to 1 km from NH8, I think its is around 2 kms (based on approximation through google map).

- What is the distance of Vipul Lavanya from NH8?

- How come Vipul Lavanya is still available at 3250, when Bestech is expected at 3800-2850 and Emaar at 4000-4500. Is there some catch?

- Vipul as per my understanding is a good builder. To benchmark with Bestech, is it ok to compare Vipul Greens and bestech park view city1 (both on Sohna road). is there any price difference?

Asking these questions as I am thinking of investing in Vipul Lavanya. Horizon 2-4 years. Am finding Bestech Ananda at 3850 expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • concerned about factories near vipul lavanya

There are couple of industries just next to Lavanya boundry. You can check it on:
    http://wikimapia.org/#lat=28.3866811&lon=76.9427705&z=17&l=0&m=b

Mindarika industries and Kansal industries are very very near to it. Can it be considered not good location because of these industries???????

I think Bestech Ananda location is better than Vipul Lavanya but again price is quite high.

Vipul is good option for investment but I think due to industried being very close by , it might effect the appreciation value of the apartments.

All Please comment!!!!!

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    My take is that currently vipul is a good investment option amongst NH8 projects.
    it is about 1.5 km inside almost similar to bestech.
    Vipul is going for another price revision in the next few days as soon as its sample house gets ready.

at sohna rd both vipul and bestech enjoy similar valuation though i think vipul has a slight premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Reply from Vipul management....

Originally Posted by sai_ram
    There are couple of industries just next to Lavanya boundry. You can check it on:
    http://wikimapia.org/#lat=28.3866811&lon=76.9427705&z=17&l=0&m=b

Mindarika industries and Kansal industries are very very near to it. Can it be considered not good location because of these industries???????

I think Bestech Ananda location is better than Vipul Lavanya but again price is quite high.

Vipul is good option for investment but I think due to industried being very close by , it might effect the appreciation value of the apartments.

All Please comment!!!!!

This site comes under R Zone. So all those industries have to vacant the place & will move to Industrial Area of IMT Manesar very soon.
    CommentQuote