1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Is 3900 a good price for 12th floor park facing

Comment

Any information on the total number of floors?

Comment

14 + g

Comment

Originally posted by vimalluthra View Post
          Is 3900 a good price for 12th floor park facing

I would say Yes. A couple of months back, I got an offer of Rs. 4k psft for a midde floor, park facing, 3 BHK (1560) unit.

Comment

I am told that there are 2 issues with vipul lavenya.
            1- There is no much clarity on the sector road
            2- there are factories on both the sides. One near the park is a rubber factory .

Can the senior members advice me on this . Will the roads cone in & the factory move out

Comment

Originally posted by krish2805 View Post
              2- there are factories on both the sides. One near the park is a rubber factory .

Can the senior members advice me on this . Will the roads cone in & the factory move out
              Not sure abt the factory...but the roads will definitely come up sooner or later.

Its easier for the govt to acquire the land for public use...and if the number of people affected are not in large number...it should not be a big problem for the govt...its easier to address the concerns of few affected parties than a lareg number of families.

regards
              -RD

Comment

Originally posted by rd_bmw View Post
                Not sure abt the factory...but the roads will definitely come up sooner or later.

Its easier for the govt to acquire the land for public use...and if the number of people affected are not in large number...it should not be a big problem for the govt...its easier to address the concerns of few affected parties than a lareg number of families.

regards
                -RD
                I heard the factories are to be removed as well..
                Also, just learnt from some company sources that the possession for the initial towers will be preponed by 2/3 months (obiviously they are not ready to document this).
                Hoping the rate reaches 5500 by then..especially once the road also come up

Comment

Originally posted by krish2805 View Post

Factories has to go some day, as the sector is a residential one, but when? is a big question, and nobody knows the answer, specially in India.

The approach road is part of sector road plans, and tender is already has given to Bestech. I have heard that they will start the work in coming December.

Once the road is complete, I see a minimum price of 5k psft. As Vipul is committed towards the delivery of the project in next year October.

My POV only, could be biased.
                  Last edited by VIPG2011; September 14 2012, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Huda circular

hey guys , i just found Huda circular taking about road development. dated 31 aug 2012 . It also talks about sec 81 road. Hope his helps

http://www.huda.gov.in/Development%2...20Projects.pdf

Comment

I have visited the site may be 5 times now and I'm not even sure why here pplz says FACTORIES..

I can ONLY see one factory which is also at the end edge of project. Am I missing something?..

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X