:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Folks,

Is it possible to create a survey for the members of lavanya thread asking who all would be willing to move in once the possession is given by the 2013 year end latest? I am sure the question shall be of interest for may end users in the project, like me.

If posting a survey is not possible, i request members to post a "yes"/ "No" reply on the foregoing
    Regards,

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunzinn
    Folks,

Is it possible to create a survey for the members of lavanya thread asking who all would be willing to move in once the possession is given by the 2013 year end latest? I am sure the question shall be of interest for may end users in the project, like me.

If posting a survey is not possible, i request members to post a "yes"/ "No" reply on the foregoing
    Regards,

Thanks,

Hi
    Greetings

Added a poll for all buyers of Lavanya to poll.

VIEW POLL RESULTS

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Credit rating of vipul with a brief on its ongoing projects.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul Lavanya project update ppt@15th May 2013
    CommentQuote
  • that project is not worth lot of dispurtes do not invest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lookingForJp
    that project is not worth lot of dispurtes do not invest

jp are u from jp company
    can u tell me what dispute
    CommentQuote

Hi.. Let us know the disputes..
    Otherwise we will consider you as the envy of Vipul..:bab (45):
    CommentQuote

what disputes? like fast paced construction, gud value for money or fairly decent location or what?
    CommentQuote
  • Mood of LookingfoJP is Angry, when this post was written. so for now .....;
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    For the car parking? Nothing. U cant just sell the car parking:)

The project resale rate might vary from 4000 to 4200/- depending on its location/plc, etc. You need to do some fieldwork to find out the actual rate.

Actually you do get paid for car parking, you collect what you paid. the process is that you arrive at a price per sft and then calculate the total price and then the balance of payments left to be made are subtracted from that price, therein you recover all taxes, and other charges already paid.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by who me
    Actually you do get paid for car parking, you collect what you paid. the process is that you arrive at a price per sft and then calculate the total price and then the balance of payments left to be made are subtracted from that price, therein you recover all taxes, and other charges already paid.

LOL you have quoted the post from 2012.. So much delay in replying to his post.. I got shocked when I saw a post quoting prices of 4000 as it was a year ago..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    LOL you have quoted the post from 2012.. So much delay in replying to his post.. I got shocked when I saw a post quoting prices of 4000 as it was a year ago..:bab (59):

It is so funny, since I aquired interest in Lavanya only about 10 months ago and found out about this thread, I have been trying to read up on all posts from begining. so far I made to about page 80
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I visited vipul's office on 15th May and asked for possession. They said it all depends on OC. If OC get delayed then possession will also get delayed. Anyone having idea on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjays1978
    Hello,

I visited vipul's office on 15th May and asked for possession. They said it all depends on OC. If OC get delayed then possession will also get delayed. Anyone having idea on this ?

It usually takes 3 months to get the OC....But have they applied it for OC ??

Regards
    -RD
    CommentQuote
  • No, they have not applied for OC yet.
    CommentQuote