:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
Reply
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has anyone invested in tower 1, 4BHK, What is the status? When are they planning to give the possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reeraj
    Has anyone invested in tower 1, 4BHK, What is the status? When are they planning to give the possession.


    according to Vipul tower 1 will be the last one for possession sometime in Feb / Mar 2014
    CommentQuote
  • question of simple business economics: the tower that has most buyers will be built first since as each milestone is done, buyers can be billed conversly tower with least buyes will be the last one cause most money will have to be the builders' own similarly the towers (billable) work will be done first and common areas, like club will be last to be done since no one can be billed for them and lawns will need upkeep. I guess that is why tower 1 (4BHK) is the slowest.
    CommentQuote
  • Does that mean tower 1 is not completely sold yet and has lot of inventory left with the builder?

    Originally Posted by who me
    question of simple business economics: the tower that has most buyers will be built first since as each milestone is done, buyers can be billed conversly tower with least buyes will be the last one cause most money will have to be the builders' own similarly the towers (billable) work will be done first and common areas, like club will be last to be done since no one can be billed for them and lawns will need upkeep. I guess that is why tower 1 (4BHK) is the slowest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Does that mean tower 1 is not completely sold yet and has lot of inventory left with the builder?


    I am not sure of that but generally 4BHK is a slow moving product, those who need and can afford 4BHK usually can afford floors with more exclusive approach and that is why only one tower with 4BHK. even otherwise nowaday with smaller families 3BHK is the common demand, and 2 BHK is usually for young families just starting out or for retirees like me
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy a 1560 sqft apt 4500. Even though the project will be ready for possession by year end, the direct access road for sector road is not build. Any idea whats happening...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mandy31
    I am planning to buy a 1560 sqft apt 4500. Even though the project will be ready for possession by year end, the direct access road for sector road is not build. Any idea whats happening...



    Just checked with people @Vipul, only about 1/2 KM of road is still to be done and is under litigation by the government and hopefully will be done soon, however there is a way to Lavanya ALL ON BLACK TOP road via a bit longer way.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by who me
    Just checked with people @Vipul, only about 1/2 KM of road is still to be done and is under litigation by the government and hopefully will be done soon, however there is a way to Lavanya ALL ON BLACK TOP road via a bit longer way.


    About the "way to Lavanya ALL ON BLACK TOP road via a bit longer way", have you seen this way or this was told by Lavanya people? I have been to Lavanya by road twice but did not see any.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mandy31
    About the "way to Lavanya ALL ON BLACK TOP road via a bit longer way", have you seen this way or this was told by Lavanya people? I have been to Lavanya by road twice but did not see any.




    So was told by Vipul people
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • On lighter note:

    It used to be a pretty active thread, where are all the bulls. Busy taking possessions?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    On lighter note:

    It used to be a pretty active thread, where are all the bulls. Busy taking possessions?


    You are right.. No activity for last so many weeks... Looks like the action is shifted to Facebook group :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mgirotra
    You are right.. No activity for last so many weeks... Looks like the action is shifted to Facebook group :)


    Not really. We all are in such a situation where we can only wait.

    Ye khamoshi hai kishi tufan ka sanket :)
    CommentQuote
  • whats the psf price? planning to buy
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like project is nearing completion and every body is waiting for possession update. perhaps no news is good news. Any one go any other demand letters in recent months, I know T 8 & T 7 are waiting only for last demand for possession.
    CommentQuote