Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Heard, the main sector road (75 mt) from NH 8 has been constructed and the link road to the Lavanya's site is expected to be constructed soon. Can anyone confirm the news? If that is true, I guess it will generate a great demand in the secondary market.

Comment

Originally posted by Notty123 View Post
      Heard, the main sector road (75 mt) from NH 8 has been constructed and the link road to the Lavanya's site is expected to be constructed soon. Can anyone confirm the news? If that is true, I guess it will generate a great demand in the secondary market.
      Visited the site on Friday These are the timelines offered by the Vipul guy :
      - Expected possession of initial towers - Sept 2013
      - Main sector road - 6/8 months
      - Factoreis timeline - will go in 1.5 years

Comment

Does anyone have any news on when Vipul is doing the next price escaltion for Lavanya? Heard it was supposed to be done in August, but it didn't happened until now.

Comment

Originally posted by Notty123 View Post
          Does anyone have any news on when Vipul is doing the next price escaltion for Lavanya? Heard it was supposed to be done in August, but it didn't happened until now.
          expected in a weeks time..5500. The resale price may increase minorly basis this..

Comment

Originally posted by rajmeh View Post
            expected in a weeks time..5500. The resale price may increase minorly basis this..
            The resale and the company price is very far apart in the case of Lavanya it seems.. I mean 5500 vs secondary market price of 4250 or so...

Comment

Originally posted by karan1970 View Post
              The resale and the company price is very far apart in the case of Lavanya it seems.. I mean 5500 vs secondary market price of 4250 or so...
              Hi- think the current company rate is 5000.. hence resale is 750 gap which is near about the mark for other projects. The company rate will be increased to 5500

Comment

Anyone received demand letter for "On completion of Electrical Wiring" for Tower 8 or 7 ?

Comment

Lets hope it takes time - next year seems good to me - considering that they plan to handover possession in a years time.

Comment

Vipul is going to increase the rate from 1st Oct Rs 5500

Comment

Vipul was launched around Rs 3100 and now the rate will be around Rs 5500 w.e.f 1 Oct (read from previous post) so there is an appreciation of around 75% in around 2 years.....

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X