:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is to inform all the forum members who have invested in this property. We are having a follow up meet with Vipul officials on 29th November 11 AM. Venue :- Vipul Tech Square, DLF Golf Course Rd, DLF City V, Sector 43, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

You are welcome to attend the meetup. We have many members coming there.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Dheer. I will join you.

Could you please let us know the agenda of the meeting and the things we are going to follow up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    Thanks Dheer. I will join you.

Could you please let us know the agenda of the meeting and the things we are going to follow up.

Nishant I thought you are member of the Facebook group. We have discussed everything there in details. Kindly join it as soon as possible

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LavanyaOwners/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    Nishant I thought you are member of the Facebook group. We have discussed everything there in details. Kindly join it as soon as possible

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LavanyaOwners/

Please approve my join request.
    CommentQuote
    Please approve my join request.

Thanks Dheer.

Checked the FB group. There are links to some docs which I do not have access to. I have requested for access, will check them once they r accessible.

Regarding the meeting on Nov 29, its a Friday. Is it more suitable to all members than Saturday...
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Dheer.

Checked the FB group. There are links to some docs which I do not have access to. I have requested for access, will check them once they r accessible.

Regarding the meeting on Nov 29, its a Friday. Is it more suitable to all members than Saturday...

I'm sorry but it is already discussed and there is a reason why we chose Saturday. Vipul operates half day on Saturday and in mood of weekend. It is what we found having last meetup with them.

There will be NO change in this schedule and the meeting will go as per schedule. i would request you to stay active in FB group and also post your info in online spread sheet so we can inform you about futuristic meetups.

btw I have approved your request in the group and personally requesting you to manage and join the meetup.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    This is to inform all the forum members who have invested in this property. We are having a follow up meet with Vipul officials on 29th November 11 AM. Venue :- Vipul Tech Square, DLF Golf Course Rd, DLF City V, Sector 43, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

You are welcome to attend the meetup. We have many members coming there.

Any update, Dheer?
    CommentQuote
  • Things looks to be shaping up pretty well for lavanya, Please refer to below link for recent pics.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.237950303038933&type=1

Thanks

Originally Posted by Domum
    Any update, Dheer?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dhiraj,

I am owning unit in T-5, Vipul lavanya. I submitted request on facebook for Vipul Lavanya Owners Association Sec 81 Gurgaon group. Pls. approve my request.

Thanks
    Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjays1978
    Hi Dhiraj,

I am owning unit in T-5, Vipul lavanya. I submitted request on facebook for Vipul Lavanya Owners Association Sec 81 Gurgaon group. Pls. approve my request.

Thanks
    Sanjay

Approved.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi sheer, my system don't allow me to access Facebook, provide any email I'd and information required so that I can send it there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Plz approve me as well on fb .
    gaurav goyal
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pls approve my request to join fb group..my flat Is in T4
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

I have recently started researching this project to buy for my own usage. One thing which I want to ask here to owners of this project.
    What is the approach road for this project, as in map I can see it is blocked by already developed buildings (some small construction). But the road is blocked in middle. So, how to reach this project as of now and what will be the road in future?

Also, is there any other point which I should be researching before making a final decision to buy or not to buy in this project?

Regards,
    Anuj
    CommentQuote