:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Factories near "Vipul Lavanya"?

One more thing, are there factories in vicinity of "Vipul Lavanya" project? and if yes, any idea how these are affecting trend of sales by end users in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • LAOA Meetup - 3 will be organized on 25th of January.

If anybody who has invested in this project wish to attend feel free to join it here:-

https://www.facebook.com/events/571720622906761/

In order to get in to this meetup you must join our group here:-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LavanyaOwners/
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

This weekend I went to Vipul Lavanya to understand its location and help myself take the final decision to buy or not to buy in Lavanya. But after the visit I got two important questions in mind, which I am trying to represent through snapshot of google map.

Please answer these questions after having a look on the attached snapshot.
    Question 1: How to reach Vipul Lavanya Now and in Future?
    Question 2: How can manufacturing factories be so close with a residential project? and its effect on Vipul Lavanya?

Note: My intention is just to put facts clearly on table and ask to the existing owner of this project.

Regards,
    Anuj
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anuj,

Let me just help you with the answers you are looking for.

As far as connectivity is concerned, You can reach lavanya in future by 3 ways, Using the road that is before ANanda and intersect just before on state highway, Second is by using road post Ananda which is 24 meter road and finally using the State highway.

For the factories they have eventually to go from here, it is demarked as Residential zone, Mindarika is a Non polluting corporate house, Kansal Industries with what I have heard from sources is going soon. There is a couple more that is not that close to Vipul but they would have to eventually go too.

PS- I am invested an would want you to make an informed decision.

Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hi Friends,

This weekend I went to Vipul Lavanya to understand its location and help myself take the final decision to buy or not to buy in Lavanya. But after the visit I got two important questions in mind, which I am trying to represent through snapshot of google map.

Please answer these questions after having a look on the attached snapshot.
    Question 1: How to reach Vipul Lavanya Now and in Future?
    Question 2: How can manufacturing factories be so close with a residential project? and its effect on Vipul Lavanya?

Note: My intention is just to put facts clearly on table and ask to the existing owner of this project.

Regards,
    Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • Achiever Ji fully agree with you....I am looking for 2bhk in VL what is the CRP pls quote...
    CommentQuote
  • What are the resale rates here now?
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are hovering around 4500+ for 2 BHK and 4300-4400+ for 3 Bhk.

Thanks

Originally Posted by delhiite
    What are the resale rates here now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    Rates are hovering around 4500+ for 2 BHK and 4300-4400+ for 3 Bhk.

Thanks

Thanks bro. Can you pls quote how much payment has gone to the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhiite
    Thanks bro. Can you pls quote how much payment has gone to the builder?

for most towers 90 to 95%, T 8 and & are almost ready and may be offered for possession within a month or two
    CommentQuote
  • We have organized 4th official meet upcoming on Saturday 22 March. If anyone investor/end user wants to join it please visit this link and join

https://www.facebook.com/events/248918031954556/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    We have organized 4th official meet upcoming on Saturday 22 March. If anyone investor/end user wants to join it please visit this link and join

https://www.facebook.com/events/248918031954556/

Hello Senior Members,

Is there an update on possession for Lavanya?

Manjeet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Janghu
    Hello Senior Members,

Is there an update on possession for Lavanya?

Manjeet

After putting lots of pressure on the builder this time while having 4th meeting with them they have informed us to cancel the meeting as their CEO was traveling. We have requested company to have some authoritative person to talk to rather than marketing guys who know nothing other than telling vague things out of no context.

According to the comapny their CEO is going to held the next meeting in 2nd/3rd week of April 2014 and she will have firm reply on possession. We are waiting to have a meeting with them this month and then inform outcomes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    After putting lots of pressure on the builder this time while having 4th meeting with them they have informed us to cancel the meeting as their CEO was traveling. We have requested company to have some authoritative person to talk to rather than marketing guys who know nothing other than telling vague things out of no context.

According to the comapny their CEO is going to held the next meeting in 2nd/3rd week of April 2014 and she will have firm reply on possession. We are waiting to have a meeting with them this month and then inform outcomes.

I dropped an email to them yesterday concerning my units in T6 & T7, Vineet Dixit responded that i should expect the possession in August/September 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • We have been invited by CEO of Vipul Group for the 5th official meeting on Saturday 26 April. This time we are expecting some good news about possession. If anyone investor/end user wants to join it please follow this link to RSVP:-

https://www.facebook.com/events/682685091794557/
    CommentQuote
  • I was on site today. Expect tower 7 and tower 8 by mid-end may. Rest by Diwali. Sample 1780 flat made ready (unfurnished) in tower 4. OC for tower 8 applied.
    CommentQuote