Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by gidialex View Post
    Dear Folks,

    Could you please updated latest price ( re sale + fresh booking).

    thanks,

    SG
    I own a higher floor unit there and let me tell you I'm getting couple of calls from broker and recently I have been going thru a serious query. He offered me 4150 price that also bcz my floor is a high floor (according to him higher floor always have 50-100 PSF difference).

    The problem is as of now in this GGN market I can not find any other good investment. Guess I would sell off at 4150 then where should I put my money? on 5K + launches..

    It sounds like this project is soon going to reach 5K mark as soon as the connectivity road connects it to sector road.

    Comment


    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by Dheer View Post
      I own a higher floor unit there and let me tell you I'm getting couple of calls from broker and recently I have been going thru a serious query. He offered me 4150 price that also bcz my floor is a high floor (according to him higher floor always have 50-100 PSF difference).

      The problem is as of now in this GGN market I can not find any other good investment. Guess I would sell off at 4150 then where should I put my money? on 5K + launches..

      It sounds like this project is soon going to reach 5K mark as soon as the connectivity road connects it to sector road.
      you should better hold it...
      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

        Thanks Folks for the clarifications.

        Very well said Dheer, however I'm still worried there are many residential project under process some of them builders are suppose to provide possession but so far no rad map we can see. Builders has taken almost 80-90% payment and those are end user paying 30-40k interest p/m for their HL.

        Can anyone give me any builders name who has provided possession in GGN, though their project was launch 3-4 years back.

        I'm thinking if you look at the inventory in hand by the investor if this is the situation anything possible - on demand and supply chain. Investor will not old unit for long time period and that point of time surely it will impact significantly RS market.

        This is my pm opinion but God knows these day anything possible.

        Therefore let hope for the best.

        regards,
        SG

        Comment


        • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

          Dear IREF Member,

          Wishing a very Happy Diwali and prosperous new year 2013.....

          regards
          SG

          Comment


          • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

            Vipul

            Dear Friends,

            Can anybody tell abt the current construction sattus of Vipul lavanya for Tower 5 to 8. What is expected date for possession ????

            Regards,
            Aashish

            Comment


            • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by aashuktr1 View Post
              Dear Friends,

              Can anybody tell abt the current construction sattus of Vipul lavanya for Tower 5 to 8. What is expected date for possession ????

              Regards,
              Aashish
              I own a unit in T-5. Last demand they raised in Sep for internal plaster completion. Possession is expected in Oct. 2013.

              Comment


              • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by aashuktr1 View Post
                Dear Friends,

                Can anybody tell abt the current construction sattus of Vipul lavanya for Tower 5 to 8. What is expected date for possession ????

                Regards,
                Aashish

                Structure fully completed. Intenal plaster done, finishing works pending. Expected possession Q3 in FY13. Official source.

                regards,

                SG

                Comment


                • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                  I also paid instalment for internal plaster in Sep. But after that, no payment is done. last week, I visited the site. As per Vipul official, they will start possession from June onward. But it doesn't seems even in Q3 of next year.

                  Regards,
                  Aashish
                  Last edited by aashuktr1; November 18 2012, 09:38 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                    Official possession date according to papers is in August 2013. I guess till then Vipul will be able to handover atleast 4 towers for sure.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by aashuktr1 View Post
                      I also paid instalment for internal plaster in Sep. But after that, no payment is done. last week, I visited the site. As per Vipul official, they will start possession from June onward. But it doesn't seems even in Q3 of next year.

                      Regards,
                      Aashish
                      hi
                      Greetings

                      Whatever sources that claim should have a copy of application for part/full OC. Once inspected and found ok, all out standings pertaining to Labour Cess, EDC/IDC, Service Tax declaration etc are cleared, structural conformity certificate obtained, Fire fighting approval, Environmental Solar/water harvesting/STP installed thereafter Department will issue Occupation Certificate.
                      Ask for a copy of this application if made by the company. Rest all is plain hearsay and smooth marketing talk. If honest and genuine it should not be a problem for any builder to either show the status as OC applied for on the website or show a copy of the same.

                      Cheers

                      Comment

                      Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X