Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

    The 24 mtr. link road to Vipul has started now. I hope t be completed within 6 months.. Once done,, the possession will not be far away...:-)

    Comment


    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by aashuktr1 View Post
      The 24 mtr. link road to Vipul has started now. I hope t be completed within 6 months.. Once done,, the possession will not be far away...:-)
      Thanks for sharing. May I know the source of the news? Have you yourself visited and saw the construction, or you got this info form somewhere else?

      Comment


      • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
        Thanks for sharing. May I know the source of the news? Have you yourself visited and saw the construction, or you got this info form somewhere else?
        Not sure about this link road but I can confirm 60 Mtr wide sector road towards sector 87 crossing sector 86 is already getting constructed.

        So seems like this 24 Mtr link road will give proximity to 60 Mtr wide road.

        Comment


        • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by Dheer View Post
          Not sure about this link road but I can confirm 60 Mtr wide sector road towards sector 87 crossing sector 86 is already getting constructed.

          So seems like this 24 Mtr link road will give proximity to 60 Mtr wide road.

          Thanks Dheer bhai, for following the project closely.

          It's quite some time, they have not raised a fresh demand, any info on the construction progress on towers (5-9)? Also any other info about rest of the towers, which earlier was progressing a little slow.
          Thanks

          Comment


          • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
            Thanks Dheer bhai, for following the project closely.

            It's quite some time, they have not raised a fresh demand, any info on the construction progress on towers (5-9)? Also any other info about rest of the towers, which earlier was progressing a little slow.
            Thanks
            Yeah no new invoice raised lately. I have uploaded recent snaps of November. Please check my past posts.

            Comment


            • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

              Guys, any idea on the sewerage/ water connection and electricity. What stage is it at..are sectoral severage lines passing through the project vicinity. Now that roads are by & large there, possession shall depend a lot on the foregoing things I guess

              regards

              Comment


              • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by VIPG2011 View Post
                Thanks for sharing. May I know the source of the news? Have you yourself visited and saw the construction, or you got this info form somewhere else?
                Hii,,

                One of my Agent told who is offical dealer of Vipul sectors and had a lot of sources for VIPUL.

                Comment


                • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                  Guys

                  whats the resale rate of this project? and how much more additional needed to be paid apart from BSP??
                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    Guys

                    whats the resale rate of this project? and how much more additional needed to be paid apart from BSP??
                    Don't know about others but last week I have received 3 serious queries and the price offered was 4300. Although I have denied.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by Dheer View Post
                      Don't know about others but last week I have received 3 serious queries and the price offered was 4300. Although I have denied.
                      Thanks Dheer

                      I liked the Lavanya Floor plan very much..
                      Thanks

                      Comment

                      Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X