• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Tower 9 received demand from completion of top floor,

Comment

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
      Don't know about others but last week I have received 3 serious queries and the price offered was 4300. Although I have denied.
      Considering if some deal get fixed at 4200. please let me know what are other charges one need to pay. just want to understand how much total will be for a 2 BHK all inclusive with how much already gone to builder. Please reply

Comment

Originally posted by mahesh2012 View Post
        Considering if some deal get fixed at 4200. please let me know what are other charges one need to pay. just want to understand how much total will be for a 2 BHK all inclusive with how much already gone to builder. Please reply
        You will be lucky if you get a deal at 4200 PSF. The other charged would be around 9-10 L.

Comment

othe charges are broadly 360 edc/idc, 250000 car park and 50 ifms. plc is nominal around 50 if applicable.
          demand raised is close to 80-90% depending on towers...

Originally posted by mahesh2012 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
            othe charges are broadly 360 edc/idc, 250000 car park and 50 ifms. plc is nominal around 50 if applicable.
            demand raised is close to 80-90% depending on towers...
            How are you Amit Sir

Any idea of what are the resale prices going on as you are active in offline market.

Comment

Vipul Tower 8 plumbing demand

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
              How are you Amit Sir

Any idea of what are the resale prices going on as you are active in offline market.
              Have spoken to vipul official they said that the tower 8 work of plumbing is completed & demand has been send. So finally work in tower 8 almost completed.
              Good unit is around 4500 PSF in resale. moreover you will not find any actual stock for sale. As the whole woke is going to finish in next 6-7 month.

Comment

Dear Sir,,,

If I am not wrong.. u write plumbing work.. that means the last installment.. I have a unit in Tower 6. Till now, only plaster demand has been given...

Regards,
                Aashu Khattar

Comment

Originally posted by aashuktr1 View Post
                  Dear Sir,,,

If I am not wrong.. u write plumbing work.. that means the last installment.. I have a unit in Tower 6. Till now, only plaster demand has been given...

Regards,
                  Aashu Khattar
                  He said T-8. So you should expect it in next couple of weeks.

Comment

I am looking for house for my enduse. Some one suggested me Vipul Lavanya because of builder reputation... I visited the site after lot of hickups on road and found this is end of Gurgaon.. and in front we have Manesar...the project is surrounded by lot of factories (rice, beer....) some industrial area.....Now I am wondering how can some one live there.....I know proposal is factories would shift...but still Shall I buy this...(I would take bank loan for most of the amount)....what are comparative deals for me in Gurgaon...?

Comment

Originally posted by Apple21 View Post
                      I am looking for house for my enduse. Some one suggested me Vipul Lavanya because of builder reputation... I visited the site after lot of hickups on road and found this is end of Gurgaon.. and in front we have Manesar...the project is surrounded by lot of factories (rice, beer....) some industrial area.....Now I am wondering how can some one live there.....I know proposal is factories would shift...but still Shall I buy this...(I would take bank loan for most of the amount)....what are comparative deals for me in Gurgaon...?
                      If you would have gone in some more depth towards sector 86, 90, 92, and 95, you could not said sector 81 as end of Gurgaon.

Because of it's proximity to Manesar, there are better chances of early habitation and rent receivables on this property. I think this is the only property in GGN at this price with promising builder, and near by possession. So I would say very good for end users, who wants to take loan, without fearing the delivery of the project.

My POV only. It may be biased because of my interest.

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X