:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Memnon
    :bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):

From soft launch to possession in 4 years seems to very good comparing with other builders in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    Possession offered in Tower 8 yesterday, pending the OC. Possession of rest of the towers in phased manner as and when fire NOC is received.

Ask for a copy of completion certificate and occupancy certificate. Without these offer if possession is illegal. Don't subscribe to possession without these important formalities completed by builder.

Read for illegal clauses in maintenance agreement - do not sign if its not justified. After all you have to live this maint agreement through out life.

Ask for unit visit and inspection. Any rectifications needs to be addressed by builder before your one month notice period for possession kicks in. Raise it up..

Ensure registration happens with Occupation certificate attached to it. "No OC No Registration@
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think Completion certification is required or should be focused by end user for registration purpose.

In fact as far as I understand, there are not much projects in Gurgaon for which CC has been obtained. When I am saying this I am counting all projects (not only new ones)

Originally Posted by krishna99
    Ask for a copy of completion certificate and occupancy certificate. Without these offer if possession is illegal. Don't subscribe to possession without these important formalities completed by builder.

Read for illegal clauses in maintenance agreement - do not sign if its not justified. After all you have to live this maint agreement through out life.

Ask for unit visit and inspection. Any rectifications needs to be addressed by builder before your one month notice period for possession kicks in. Raise it up..

Ensure registration happens with Occupation certificate attached to it. "No OC No Registration@
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81/82, Gurgaon

Originally Posted by himrathore
    I don't think Completion certification is required or should be focused by end user for registration purpose.

In fact as far as I understand, there are not much projects in Gurgaon for which CC has been obtained. When I am saying this I am counting all projects (not only new ones)

I think people are not reading what happened with Campa cola
    CC indicates that the builder has built the GHS as per building plan approved and there are no illegal constructions.

It there is no CC or partial CC it means the building is not vetted for its compliance to various provisions of the licensing agreement and building plans.

Builder cant offer possssion without CC
    If they are doing then they are trying to circumvent payment of delayed penalty to buyers and non compliance to approved layout plans
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am looking for a 2 BHK unit in the project in resale. Can anyone please guide me about the current price?
    Thanks in advance. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atnyia
    Hi,

I am looking for a 2 BHK unit in the project in resale. Can anyone please guide me about the current price?

people please suggest.
    CommentQuote
    people please suggest.

Between 4500-4700.

By the way, did monsoon breeze look denser than Lavanya?
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

2 bhk 1225 sq ft ranging b/w 64-65 lac all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks viks and laptaganj.

@Laptaganj, you got me. While didn't see Lavanya completely, so not sure how much dense it is exactly. It looked okay when I was moving around and from outside.
    Monsoon breeze : had a good view. People have moved in. It looks like a lot of concrete when one enters. Cute thing is that builder is giving large carpet area and lesser common area.Two problems anyway,
    1) what do you really do with bedroom of pretty large size but with no attached balconies. 12-11 of vipul is sufficent for king size bed, bedroom sofa, tv.
    2) the tradeoff for large bedroom is made with compresses drawing + dining space.
    So layout wise I prefer Vipul. Not to mention construction quality and finishing looks much better.
    The problems with Vipul:
    Connectivity. Unless bestech ananda road comes through, lavanya is badly connected.

Any idea about the farmhouse guy who is blocking the road? Not sure shot but likely to be resolved at some point in time. The guy can't construct l feel.
    CommentQuote
  • can not get OC till the EWS irs ready and given to HUDA for allotment, and till labour cess is paid
    CommentQuote
  • anyone knows what is happening with Vipul Lavanya ? Any timeline when they are offering possession ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newuser11
    anyone knows what is happening with Vipul Lavanya ? Any timeline when they are offering possession ?

Possession already offered & 2 families already moved in T8 tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newuser11
    anyone knows what is happening with Vipul Lavanya ? Any timeline when they are offering possession ?

tower wise possession being offered one tower a month, so far 2 towers delivered third will next week
    CommentQuote
  • Now 4 families living in T8 and 2 families in T7..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Veteran Members,

I was planning to buy a 2BHK in Lavanya for end use. Members please guide if this will be a correct decision. I want to know
    How is the location, does it have any issues?
    Is the title of the project clear?
    Future appreciation
    Any water/electricity issues?

Also please suggest some ready to move in option in the price range of 60-70 lac.

Regards,
    Dinesh
    CommentQuote